[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Acadia is gone and will never come back Worst feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>Acadia is gone and will never come back

Worst feel
>>
I must tell you I'm indifferent.

I did once stumble upon some kind of Acadian memorial museum on my way through the maritimes.

Frankly I'd never heard of them until that point.
>>
>>2712227

On the other hand, the French are quite literally worse than niggers.
>>
>>2712261

I'd rather hear their language spoken than that of the Chinese to be perfectly honest.
>>
>>2712326

Chinks are subhuman animals and their "language" is a hideous joke, but I'd sooner let every single Chink male on Earth fuck my asshole than see or hear a Fr*nch """person""".
>>
Sargon was cool.
>>
https://g.co/kgs/D2roli
>>
>>2712364
Well fug lets try that again ->

https://youtu.be/te7KW4K-00E
>>
There are still small Francophone populations in the far north of Maine and New Hampshire.
>>
>>2712388

Tell them I hate them.
>>
Tell me about the french. Why are they the worst?
>>
>>2712227
acadians literally just went to louisiana to help found one of the most noticeable and dense cultures within the US
>>2712402
french are alright, french + canada is just a bad combination
>>
>>2712227
Come on down to Louisiana then and hang out with the Cajuns. They're the weird swamp people descended from displaced Acadians.
>>
>>2712402

Like the Spanish, they have no culture. Like the Germans, they have no souls. And like the Americans, they have no brain.
>>
What the heck is New Brunswick?
>>
>>2712450
just a bunch of trees
>>
>>2712450
it's basically half french, half nova scotian and such a shithole that it was the only province to see a population decrease in the past 5 years
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.