[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Vlad III. considered as a hero in Romania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (128KB, 800x969px) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
128KB, 800x969px
Is Vlad III. considered as a hero in Romania?
>>
Yes.

/thread
>>
>>2709633
Okay then why are you niggers everywhere in paris
>>
>>2710049

....vampires?
>>
>>2709614

He literally kebab'd kebabs. Vlad Dracula was the original Kebab Remover
>>
>>2710054
Beggars
>>
I juat recently found out how butthurt Romanians tend to get when you equate this guy to Dracula. They even have some folk song that goes something like "oh Tepes, forgive those stupid foreigners who call you a vampire".

There is a huge untapped trolling opportunity with Romanians and Vlad Tepes.
>>
>>2710049
You're confusing Romanians with Romani you fucking retard. Romani are gypsies. The originate from India.
>>
>>2710337
> So what if you brutalised and tortured his people, purely for sadistic pleasure... He did the same to the Turks so that makes it OK!
>>
>>2710945
The gypsies that are everywhere in my fucking hometown come from Romania.
>>
>>2711008
The clergy held lots of gypsies as slaves to work the fields owned by them before Cuza's reforms. The reforms removed the church's lands and freed the gypsies, making uplifting them from slavery and letting them settle into citizenship. They moved out as soon as their lifestyle became undoable due to urbanization and due to the ever increasing need for higher education, something the eternal gypsy is incapable of performing. Those gypsies are as romanian as muslims in sweden are swedish.
>>
>>2711964
>as Muslims are Swedish
So they're very Romanian?
>>
>>2710056
>He literally kebab'd kebabs.

And you forget that befoure he literall kebab'd kebabs, he helped to kebab christians as ally of the kebabs.

So, he is considered a hero in Romania, but he is considered just a simple brutal warlord elsewhere plus he is famed because of the legend that he is a vampire.
>>
From what i heard theres a saying in romania that during his rule you could leave all your valuables on the street and no one would dare to steal them due to the fear of punishment.
>>
>>2710990
>Turks
>People

I'm very confused rn.
>>
>>2710990
yeah, he was an asshole, but his main target among his folk were nobles that got them into this mess, and clergy that werent doing their job.
>>
>>2713264
>t.slobodan
>>
>>2710049
In Sweden we have Romanian beggars outside every market. These people are bused in from their trailer parks and dropped off to beg for money. Even the smallest most remote towns have at least one beggar on the street. When the night comes they get picked up and collect what they earned. People in the country side, especially old people are naive and give them money.In some cases they will fake an injury to gain sympathy. These people are worst than Somalians or Poles.
>>
>>2709614

He's their Beyonce
>>
>>2710049
Alright, as an American I need Euros to explain this to me. What the hell is up with gypsies? Euros seem tolerant about other ethnicities but when it comes to gypsies, nobody has anything good to say about them.
>>
Yes, mainly for fighting the Turks and his cruel punishments for criminals.
>>
>>2710337
Not really, we love the tourism.
They show the gullible foreigners celebrating hallowen at Bran Castle every year.
>>
>>2709614
Only by idiots.
>>
File: 1386350738535.png (188KB, 892x800px)
1386350738535.png
188KB, 892x800px
Another /pol/-tier thread full of rants about immigration...
>>
>>2715519
And all Romanians ITT just roll their eyes and feel like actually impaling them. I know I do.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.