[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do evil people go to hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: easter pepe pope.png (319KB, 465x847px) Image search: [Google]
easter pepe pope.png
319KB, 465x847px
As I know, Devil and God are enemies, why would Devil do God´s job by punishing people for doing opposite of what God says?
>>
>>2708990
Contrary to popular belief Satan doesn't run hell, he's been banished from heaven and is doomed to stay in hell for eternity

Oh and satan hates humans, so he fucks with them as much as he can
>>
>>2708990

Because they are dead, and that's where dead people go.
>>
>>2709385
So God does run the Hell?
>>
No one actually knows who goes to hell or not, it's up to God.
>>
>>2709691
Duh-doy. The worst criminals don't get to run the prison.
>>
>>2709691
God is the Alpha and the Omega.
>>
why would anyone go to hell? not Carl's fault he was born with murderous schizophrenia
>>
>>2709691
The fire's of hell are warmed by God's Righteous Wrath.
>>
File: Image 68.gif (1MB, 500x212px) Image search: [Google]
Image 68.gif
1MB, 500x212px
>>
It's all his plan dude!!!!

Or if you need to go deep: To be able to create a dichotomy between good and bad God needed to have one of his angels be an antagonist. He either let Satan fall or Satan fell himself but the prescence of the dark evil creates a greater contrast with the good light.

In other words you wouldn't have to believe in God without the devil so he created him.
>>
File: Image 70.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Image 70.gif
2MB, 540x300px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.