[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rothschilds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 14637766.jpg (150KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
14637766.jpg
150KB, 700x400px
Rothschilds are awesome, right?
>>
>>2708862
I would say the exact opposite. They are a quite evil Jewish group that funds wars and corrupts the world.
>>
Do they actually own most countries' central banks?
>>
>>2708878
Do you think Syria has a central bank?
Why do you think the political left wants to kill Assad? (Protip: not because he is a """""dictator""""")
>>
>>2708870
and you mean to say it's not awesome?
>>
>>2708889
From what little I've read on the topic, a pipeline project that affects certain countries' interests, internal political strife and geopolitics play roles on the war.
There are communists who support Assad, btw. Who is this political left you're talking about?
>>
if you can't beat them, join them?
>>
>>2708878
Short answer: no.
Long answer: They have sufficient assets that they could wreak havoc on the economies of smaller nations and lobby the governments of larger nations, but so do most corporations.
>>
>>2708889
DAMN RELLY Meks U THINK
>>
>>2708950
neoliberals and antifa.
>>
Nah the Rothschildren are pretty fucking based.

Of course that means the filthy angsty plebs of the world have a problem with them.
>>
>>2709182
>neoliberals
>political left
really spins my helicopter blades
>>
>>2709201
>unrestricted immigration, liberal social values, secular humanism, materialistic utilitarianism, globalism and free trade are right wing
Are you this ignorant?
>>
>>2708862

Rothschilds haven't been relevant in a century.
>>
>>2709188
>the rothschild own every single influent company/corporation
>owns the CIA which has control over every single thing going on in the world
>controls every single politician in most western countries
>reason why we have so many refugees flooding in, social justice and feminism
>"they r so based xDD"

why is /his/ full of underaged niggers
>>
>>2709312

>being this delusional
>>
>>2709312
>this is your brain on /pol/
>>
>>2709312

You forgot to take your pills, anon.
>>
>>2709256
they are just in the process of putting the next french president in office, tho.
how was your week btw?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.