[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Egyptians

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Upper Egyptians.jpg (53KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
Upper Egyptians.jpg
53KB, 500x315px
The Ancient Egyptians in the south looked like this, didn't they (brown and otherwise MENA looking)? While Ancient North Egyptians looked more like the Copts (that is, lighter).
>>
What's a MENA?
>>
>>2707840
probably because they're inbred. same thing happens with the Samaritans who have a gene pool of a few hundred
>>
People in ancient northern Egypt looked the same as they do now. Invasions have basically no effect on genetics when you're talking about a settled population of millions.
>>
>>2707840
No, they were all black until the white invaders came.
>>
Can someone explain to me why it's so hard for people to accept the fact that the ancient Egyptians looked no different than the modern Egyptians of today
>>
>>2707848

Middle East North Africa
>>
>>2707858
They still look pretty black to me desu
>>
>>2707840
>The Ancient Egyptians in the south looked like this
those are probably nubians

egyptians both in south and north didn't differentiate each other
>>
>>2707892

They're New Worlders or New World educated who pretend the mass depopulations and immigration which happened there is the norm for conquests. Instead of the case of the Turks in Anatolia being more of the norm.
>>
>>2707910
Nubians typically are blacker, they're basically the average Nubian Arab in the north
>>
>>2707858

>t. Tyrone

>>2707903

Then you haven't seen any "Blacks" who aren't significantly admixtured with non-Negroes.
>>
>>2707924
Racist dicker, you wouldn't dare call a black man a Negro.
>>
>>2707924
Dingus.
>>
File: Ancient_Egyptians.jpg (20KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Egyptians.jpg
20KB, 400x338px
The Egyptians had a significant Natufian component. Who were genomically West Asian with little to none affinity to African bekow the Sahara.

>>2707858
>>2707903

Piss off, Jamal. You're not Egyptian and never will be.
>>
>>2707913
Pretty much, everyone foolishly believes that just become a smaller population manages to conquer a larger one, the genepool must have been changed for some reason
>moors conquer Spain
>oh my god the moors raped their women and turned the originally white Iberians brown
>ottomans conquer Greece
>oh my god the Turks turned the pure Nordic Greeks into brown rape babies
>>
File: SHIEET.jpg (24KB, 480x178px) Image search: [Google]
SHIEET.jpg
24KB, 480x178px
>>2707967

>tumblr

>>2707968

>says the one going We Wuz
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.