[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shitty leaders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: What is a brain.jpg (87KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
What is a brain.jpg
87KB, 400x400px
Can you give me some examples of popularly supported leaders or parties(Elected preferably) that fucked up horribly and ruined the peoples lives.
Hitler and such can count i guess, but he made the country great until the war, i'm looking for complete fuck ups that people thought would be a good idea
Pic semi-related
>>
>>2704745
>Hitler made the country great until the war
Yeah, if you don't count the thousands of people who the Nazis persecuted and killed before the war, and the invasion of Czechoslovakia, etc...
>>
File: polpot.jpg (8KB, 228x278px) Image search: [Google]
polpot.jpg
8KB, 228x278px
Here, I got a more flattering image.

Also Hitler's economy was fueled by debt and military spending, he had some economic advisors who knew what they were doing but that's about it.
>>
>>2705003
Or the fact that literally the whole economy was based around debt they couldn't possibly pay back without going to war and a military industry.
>>
>>2704745

pot was a born leader, its just that he was also a homicidal sociopath

these things often go together
>>
Lopez from Paraguay. Inherited power, Started war against Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay all together, had 90% of male population exterminated, lost 2/3 of the country territory and still worshiped because he is "strong leader"
>>
BROTHER NUMBER ONE

GLORY
>>
>>2705060
also, I need some reccomended reading on him.
>>
>>2705041
But wasn't the debt caused by greedy jewish usurers?
>>
>>2706386
What's bad about usury? Don't like the terms, don't take out the loan.
>>
>>2706302

>and still worshiped because he is "strong leader"

retards, lol
>>
>>2704745
Papa Doc was voted into power but he was also the only name on the ballot....
>>
Chavez, corrupt little Castro dick sucker
>>
>>2706367
Not about Pol Pot, but in High School I had to read a book called First They Killed My Father. It was a good read about a girl who lived through the genocie and lost most of her family members.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (7KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
7KB, 201x251px
>>
>>2704745
>Hitler and such can count i guess, but he made the country great until the war
Yeah because he was doing nothing but spending money Germany didn't have. The country was horribly deep in the red when the war broke out and even if Hitler was smart enough to avoid one (which is something he wanted to do from the outset) the country would have financially imploded on an order of magnitude greater than the preceding depression.
>>
>>2704745
Juan Peron is about as perfect an example as you're likely to find. The reason Argentina went from France-tier GDP per capita with massive potential for growth to Poland-tier and stagnating is largely due to his populist and protectionist policies.
>>
>>2706302
the 10% who didn't die were probably greatful
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.