[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gypsy Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 60

File: germans-rounding-up-gypsys.jpg (76KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
germans-rounding-up-gypsys.jpg
76KB, 800x499px
>be gypsy
>enslaved for 500 years
>finally freed in the 19th century
>get shoah’d

why do people not care about the Roma? I read into their history and holy shit these people have had it horrible.
>>
File: gypsies-prior-to-execution.jpg (155KB, 535x328px) Image search: [Google]
gypsies-prior-to-execution.jpg
155KB, 535x328px
>>
File: Masters of lure and betrayal.png (87KB, 1152x460px) Image search: [Google]
Masters of lure and betrayal.png
87KB, 1152x460px
They're a race of tricksters, everyone who is not a gypsy has a rational fear towards them.
In my country gypsies coming and bluffing their way to your money is so common that people tends to associate gypsies with thievery.
>>
File: anti-roma-propaganda.jpg (107KB, 500x653px) Image search: [Google]
anti-roma-propaganda.jpg
107KB, 500x653px
>>2703922
>Field slaves lived in satras or collections of reed and mud huts on the outskirts of the estates, seldom visited by their owners. They were not allowed to have musical instruments for their own amusement, and they were bought and sold in lots, also called satras, cetas or salsas.

>Groups of slaves remained under the supervision of a vatav (also called a ciocoi) or overseer, who was sometimes brutally cruel. House slaves were forbidden to speak romani, and their descendants, the Beyash (also Boyash or Bayash), today have a variety of Romanian, a Latin-based language, rather than Romani, as their mother tongue.

>In one of the diaries of a French journalist who traveled in the Balkans, Felix Colson, says that, “although it frequently happens, not one boyar was on trial for murdering a gypsy in his possession.”
>>
>>2703917
Europe has a weird fucking blindspot for caring about them. As 'cucked' and 'multicult' as Europe supposedly is, they still have their niggers. The Roma. As an American it baffles me.
>>
>>2703924
Fuck off you Antiziganist
>>
They weren't enslaved in most parts of Europe, instead they were wandering around and made a living by stealing and begging or as musicians or tradespeople (mostly occupations such as cutler, tinker, copper smith). I guess the fact that criminal behavior was often an integral component of their lifestyle meant that many people hated them and didn't care that much when something bad happened to them.
>>
>>2703917
I can tell you are not from Europe. Most gypsies are truly scum. They're scammers, beggars and thieves and that's exactly how they want it. Most are perfectly happy to live out their 'traditional culture' of theft and deception.

I almost feel bad for those poor fucks born with gypsy blood who somehow don't want to be parasites. They must be rare, although I'm sure some exist.
>>
In their case, it was well deserved.
>>
The persecution of Gypsies was not as consequent and thorough as the persecution of Jews
>>
File: Enfant_enlevee_par_des_nomades.jpg (255KB, 1033x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Enfant_enlevee_par_des_nomades.jpg
255KB, 1033x1500px
>>2703917
In the early 13th-century Byzantine records, the Atsínganoi are mentioned as "wizards ... who are inspired satanically and pretend to predict the unknown". By the 16th century, many Romani in Eastern and Central Europe worked as musicians, metal craftsmen, and soldiers. As the Ottoman Empire expanded, they relegated Romani, seen as having "no visible permanent professional affiliation", to the lowest rung of the social ladder. In Royal Hungary in the 16th century at the time of the Turkish occupation, the Crown developed strong anti-Romani policies, as this people were considered suspect as Turkish spies or as a fifth column. In this atmosphere, they were expelled from many locations and increasingly adopted a nomadic way of life.

The first anti-Romani legislation was issued in March of Moravia in 1538, and three years later, Ferdinand I ordered that Romani in his realm be expelled after a series of fires in Prague. Seven years later, the Diet of Augsburg declared that "whosoever kills a Gypsy, will be guilty of no murder". In 1556, the government stepped in to "forbid the drowning of Romani women and children".

In England, the Egyptians Act 1530 banned Romani from entering the country and required those living in the country to leave within 16 days. Failure to do so could result in confiscation of property, imprisonment and deportation. The act was amended with the Egyptians Act 1554, which directed that they abandon their "naughty, idle and ungodly life and company" and adopt a settled lifestyle. For those who failed to adhere to a sedentary existence, the Privy council interpreted the act to permit execution of non-complying Romani "as a warning to others".
>>
>>2703949
>the Egyptians Act 1530 banned Romani

lmao they really thought they were Egyptians
>>
File: Joseph_I_Holy_Roman_Emperor_002.jpg (99KB, 383x768px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_I_Holy_Roman_Emperor_002.jpg
99KB, 383x768px
>>2703949
In 1710, Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor, issued an edict against the Romani, ordering "that all adult males were to be hanged without trial, whereas women and young males were to be flogged and banished forever." In addition, in the kingdom of Bohemia, Romani men were to have their right ears cut off; in the March of Moravia, the left ear was to be cut off. In other parts of Austria, they would be branded on the back with a branding iron, representing the gallows. These mutilations enabled authorities to identify the individuals as Romani on their second arrest. The edict encouraged local officials to hunt down Romani in their areas by levying a fine of 100 Reichsthaler for those failing to do so. Anyone who helped Romani was to be punished by doing a half-year's forced labor. The result was "mass killings" of Romani. In 1721, Charles VI amended the decree to include the execution of adult female Romani, while children were "to be put in hospitals for education".
>>
>>2703931

The difference is that there is not a single good gypsy, because they all raise their children as thieves and criminals. Black people may commit a lot of crime, but there's also decent hard working ones.
>>
>>2703949
>>2703953
Shit, this guys had it worse than jews.
>>
>>2703953
>an edict against the Romani, ordering "that all adult males were to be hanged without trial
>In addition, in the kingdom of Bohemia, Romani men were to have their right ears cut off; in the March of Moravia, the left ear was to be cut off.
>In 1721, Charles VI amended the decree to include the execution of adult female Romani

/his/ will defend this
>>
>>2703981
Tbh the only problem with that was that it didn't include order to castrate male gypsy children.
>>
>>2703949
>By the 16th century, many Romani in Eastern and Central Europe worked as musicians, metal craftsmen, and soldiers. As the Ottoman Empire expanded, they relegated Romani, seen as having "no visible permanent professional affiliation", to the lowest rung of the social ladder. In Royal Hungary in the 16th century at the time of the Turkish occupation, the Crown developed strong anti-Romani policies, as this people were considered suspect as Turkish spies or as a fifth column. In this atmosphere, they were expelled from many locations and increasingly adopted a nomadic way of life.

So... they were stable until Europeans fucked them over, Makes sense. Romani Music is beautiful though, they should've stuck with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMTwB5iI3uE

I would wife up the one in the middle so quick
>>
>>2703991
Gypsies tend to be really hot, why would that be?
>>
>>2703917
t. never lived near or dealt with gypsy scum
>>
>>2703981
There must be some reason government after government is persecuting these people? Or do you also feel bad for polio and small pox?
>>
>>2703917
Because they're crooks and liars.
>>
>>2703917
I do care about Roma, I want to see them all dead.

We have a sizable population of them here in the city, and I prefer north african "refugees", literal niggers, turkish teenagers and kurdish subhumans. These groups may be uncultured and largely criminal, but most have some kind of honor and some of them are ok and integrate/assimilate.

I have never met, or even heard, of somebody having a positive encounter with a gypsy. Their whole culture revolves around occupying public space for living, littering every place they stand on, thievery and playing the innocent muh antiziganism card somebody tries to remind them that there are laws.

If all of them would drop dead, nobody would shed a tear.
>>
File: lookatthempoorsouls.jpg (252KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
lookatthempoorsouls.jpg
252KB, 900x675px
>>
>>2703991
>So... they were stable until Europeans fucked them over
Not really, they were nomadic from the beginning, how do you think they arrived in Europe?
>>
File: Katherine-j-junior-620x264.jpg (18KB, 620x264px) Image search: [Google]
Katherine-j-junior-620x264.jpg
18KB, 620x264px
SO STATI I ZINGHERI
>>
>>2703917
Hard to feel sympathy for such an awful people.
>>
>>2703991
>googly doogly dagly doo
>>
>be gypsy
>beg on street
>throw your dirty baby at people so they will catch it to distract them, while a mob of dirty gypsy children swarm the person and steal everything from their pockets

Yeah I dont think so
>>
File: 1263132143701.png (57KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1263132143701.png
57KB, 1000x1000px
gypsies are treated like scum because they generally are

europe had multitude of minorities and different groups and EVERYONE is really hating them and I mean EVERY FUCKING ONE

they are so low quality humans, no one would willingly associate with them and even groups hating one another will team up against the gypsies
>>
>>2703917
First reason is because of how similar the name is to Romanians
Gypsies are always stealing stuff from the rubbish heap then complain to the NHS they got tetanus
They constantly steal and teach their children 'everything is everyone's' thus letting them steal but they never give it back
Just the worst culture there is honestly, which amazing because it has no Islamic roots
>>
>>2703917
OP clearly doesn't live in Europe. I tried to have some sympathy for these people, i really did, but really a lot of them are just criminal scum. These people would go from house to house beg for money and lie to you about some bullshit story that their grandmother is lying in the hospital. Let me tell you a gipsy story here:

>be german
>moving to another flat, selling my old kitchen table on ebay
>woman calls, barely speaks german
>make out that she not only wants the table but also our kitchen
>mfw we didn't say we wanted to sell our kitchen
>but whatever, we needed to get rid of it anyway
>so this fat as fuck gipsy hambeast comes over
>brought along her son and husband
>husband even fatter
>son chewing bubblegum all the, listening to something over his headphones
>never bothered to take them out
>then these subhumans walk around my flat pointing at things being like "20 euro"
>"no we are not selling the tv"
>"no we are also not selling the vacuum cleaner"
>meanwhile her husband and she seem to discuss something and pointing at me
>i sure as shit don't speak romanian, but i get it when they point at me and keep saying "tedesci"
>eventually their piece of shit son went to our kitchen widdling at the pipes and shit
>don't notice because i am in another room, trying to explain to the gipsy whale, why i won't sell her my 200€ guitar amp for 20€
>hear something burst
>that kid managed to flood our fucking kitchen
>throw these fuckers out, fixing the pipe
>double check the flat if these assholes didn't steal anything
>>
Stupid naive Westerners.
>>
>>2703991
trio mandili is georgian though?
>>
>>2704079
tedesci
It should mean German
>>
File: gilles.png (1MB, 941x986px) Image search: [Google]
gilles.png
1MB, 941x986px
If I saw gypsies being rounded up in the streets I wouldn't be averse to looking the other way.
>>
>>2703917
You clearly haven't dealt with gypsies before. There was a gypsy camp in my area when I was growing up, and it was all sorts of trouble. The adults were generally shitting up the place and breaking the law, whereas the kids were always picking fights and stealing. At a certain point everyone in the area had enough and wanted to see if we could start a dialogue with them.

They claimed that swindling, robbing and stealing were an integral part of their culture, and asking them to obey the law was supposedly tantamount to denying them their human rights. Gypsies are the only group of people who genuinely deserve all the hate.
>>
Gypsies are sub-humans. They create their own little India wherever they live. In shit, trash, refuse to work and breed retarded children constantly who do the same. Live off welfare and child benefits. If you ask me they had it too easy. You should be glad not to have them in the west.
>>
>>2703917
Good fucking riddance

You're probably a Yank who has never had any experience with gypsies but let me tell you if anyone deserved to get fucking gassed it was them.
>>
The Gypsies are so bad the communist mayor of my town, who's usually all about poor refugees and shit, set up a militia with party members and burnt down their camps to force them to leave the town.
>>
>>2704079
What a bunch of shitheads
>>
>>2704005
hahaha le epik!!! XDDDD!!!!!!!
>>
> be me
> be 17th century romanian boyar
>own a hundred of gypsies
> keep them in a shanty town, on my property , in the middle of fucking nowhere
> make them work all day in the fields/mines
> they receive food and clothes as compensation foe the work
> if one escapes , I will send some mounted ''arnauti''(today's equivalent bodyguards,usually foreigners, kept only to fuck people up) to find him and beat the shit out of him in from of the rest of the gyppos.
> if he tries that again I will kiill him, but not before I fuck his wife and sell his children to some random boyar who will use them as punching bag/ cumrag etc
> If a gyppo steals, he will get his hand cut off
>if he fucks a romanian woman, he gets his balls cut off
> if he rapes a woman , then he is tortured and then gets his balls cut off, and maybe killed out of mercy( I have to hounds trained specially to kill gyppos)
> i receive a letter from the king, in which he says that he is forced by the western faggots to release all slaves .
>I know this is a big mistake but I release the slaves, and they all fuck off to the west,stealing anything in their way

Get fucked, western cucks. you deserve the gyppo plague
>>
>>2704175

Its always the wests fault eh?
>>
>>2704192
(You) reap what you sow
>>
>>2704192
Maybe it wasn't wests fault, but now it is it's problem. Enjoy your gypsies, faggot.
>>
>>2704202

Thank you geographical equivalent of r9k
>>
>>2704175
Arnauti are Albanians
>>
>>2704068
>europe had multitude of minorities and different groups and EVERYONE is really hating them and I mean EVERY FUCKING ONE
The same is true for Jews. People always hate on those who don't conform, who are colorful and have more culture or are smarter.

If anything it says something about white Europeans being petty.
>>
>>2703991
>Bunch of criminal untouchable caste poos move into Europe and cause problems
>Dey wuz gud boyz who dindu nuffin. It was Europeanz fault.
>>
>>2704020
the facts aren't in your favor

>>2703991
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMTwB5iI3uE

wtf I love gypsies now
>>
File: Arnaut-in-Cairo.jpg (102KB, 583x752px) Image search: [Google]
Arnaut-in-Cairo.jpg
102KB, 583x752px
>>2704215
I know. .However,in Romania, the term was also used for serbian and greek mercenaries.
>>
>>2704096
Same thing.
>>
>>2704175

>we wuz boyars an sheeeit
>king of the gypsies
>until the evil west man stole our magical gypsy powers
>now get your brown asses to bed chilluns
>>
>>2704231
>until the evil west man stole our magical gypsy powers
>now get your brown asses to France, UK and Spain chilluns
Fixed that for you, my friendo.
>>
File: 1365493875793.jpg (554KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1365493875793.jpg
554KB, 1920x1080px
>>2704217

>who don't conform

gypsies are bunch of hunter gathers who somehow managed to survive as such in to the 21st century, they do not hold steady jobs, buy and own property or study

they roam around in horse carts and steal anything that is not bolted down, and if they find something that is, they steal it with the bolts altogether

the hatred towards them is founded in the simple fact they are corrosive for civilization whenever they might be

and with your bullshit implication, I can confirm that every none-european group living around gypsies hates them as well

they are a plague in a human form
>>
>>2704175
>if he rapes a woman , then he is tortured and then gets his balls cut off, and maybe killed out of mercy( I have to hounds trained specially to kill gyppos)
So shitskins actually think this is wrong? No wonder the alien crises in Europe has so many mudslime shitskins committing rapes.
>>
>>2704217
So any other society that has rigid hierarchy (which is all of them) are okay but Europeans are petty for not wanting a group of filthy brown aliens stealing and murdering them?

Either you don't know anything about history and actually believe the "Whites are special kind of evil" absolute bullshit in which case kys or you subconsciously hold Europeans to a different standard of behavior than the rest of the world for your own benefit.
>>
>>2704228
Kill yourself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDXd3J493Ew

Westerners will defend this shit.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanichal#Slavery

In the 17th century Oliver Cromwell shipped Romanichals as slaves to the American southern plantations. and there is documentation of English Romanies being owned by freed black slaves in Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, and Louisiana.Gypsies, according to the legal definition, were anyone identifying themselves to be Egyptians or Gypsies.

They were enslaved in America too what the fuck I didn't know this.
>>
>thread music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuAxDGTtsw8
>>
>>2704270
>In the 17th century Oliver Cromwell shipped Romanichals as slaves to the American southern plantations. and there is documentation of English Romanies being owned by freed black slaves in Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, and Louisiana.Gypsies, according to the legal definition, were anyone identifying themselves to be Egyptians or Gypsies.

what if.... the african americans of today have gypsy blood in them?
>>
>>2704175
>> if one escapes , I will send some mounted ''arnauti''(today's equivalent bodyguards,usually foreigners, kept only to fuck people up) to find him and beat the shit out of him in from of the rest of the gyppos.
>> if he tries that again I will kiill him, but not before I fuck his wife and sell his children to some random boyar who will use them as punching bag/ cumrag etc
>> If a gyppo steals, he will get his hand cut off
>>if he fucks a romanian woman, he gets his balls cut off
>> if he rapes a woman , then he is tortured and then gets his balls cut off, and maybe killed out of mercy( I have to hounds trained specially to kill gyppos)
That was not unusual even to normal local populace in the 17th century balkans and the english did worse to the irish and scots in 18th and 19th century.

I don't see people demanding to kill all Irish
>>
>>2704228
Gypsies are too dumb to give birth to people like Stalin.
>>
>>2704294
>I don't see people demanding to kill all Irish
Irish were on par with niggers in 19th century USA.
>>
>>2703917
OP please say g*psy, it is offensive.

They are from India, not Egypt. We shouldn't let racist Europeans define who they are. They are the Romani people.
>>
>>2704305
>Irish were on par with niggers in 19th century USA.

Bullshit. Italians, Jews, Irish have always been white quit it with these lies.
>>
File: 1491898776974.png (61KB, 501x684px) Image search: [Google]
1491898776974.png
61KB, 501x684px
>>2704311
>Irish
>white
>>
>>2704311
Kek.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment
>>
>>2704305
And now they are cultured working people (minus the protestant pigs in NI) that only some englishmen hate and are known for being fun people who may love drinking a bit too much.

Meanwhile gypsies are less human than stray dogs
>>
>>2704320
>AYO DEY SAID MEAN THINGS BOUT US
>DEY DREW SUM MEAN STUFF ABOUT US
>DEY DINT LIKE US
>IS ANUDDA FAMINE

They've still always been white.
>>
Gypsies are such pieces of shit even blue haired egalitarian SJW cucks wish they all died
>>
>>2704324
>"I am haunted by the human chimpanzees I saw along that hundred miles of horrible country...to see white chimpanzees is dreadful; if they were black one would not see it so much, but their skins, except where tanned by exposure, are as white as ours."
Also stop with that white skin shit. This is not /pol/
>>
>>2704334
>>2704324
>Cambridge historian Charles Kingsley, letter to his wife from Ireland, 1860
>>
>>2704335
>>2704334
You're missing the point. Irish haven't been slaughtered and lynched. They've had it easier than even Italians.
>>
>>2704334
That is racist towards chimpanzees m8.
>>
File: 1346052075071.png (238KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1346052075071.png
238KB, 405x412px
>mfw gypsies are so universally hated that even in their own thread, people rather discuss other people
>>
>>2704351
personally I found out that Roma gypsies were enslaved in America and that's kinda interesting. it explains AAs a lot.
>>
>>2704014
>I have never met, or even heard, of somebody having a positive encounter with a gypsy.
I have. Both tried to live assimiliated life (one had a secondary schooling, he was a welder and I worked with him), but were eventually murdered by their 'traditional' families (murder of the second was first blamed on 'neo-nazis' by the local press, but investigation finally found that the murdered had been uncle of the killed).
>>
>be Slovene
>a shitload of gypsies in my hometown
>I'm hanging out with lowlives, so I'm in frequent contact with them
>get to know a lot of them
>some were decent for occasionally hanging out, but I never trusted them
>only know 2 that I'd actually trust, both went through some shit and moved out before completely falling into crime/drugs
Sucks for the few good ones, but the hate/stereotypes are there for a reason
>>
>>2704398
It's horrible, they are even worse than muslims.

They are, may God forgive me for uttering this word: Gypsies
>>
>>2703991
>>2703997
In my experience, only the gypsies with some Slovene or Serbian blood are really hot. Croatian or Bosnian parents/grandparents somehow make even uglier gypsies than "pure" Balkan gypsies.
>>
>>2703917
Enslaved? What are you talking about kid
>>
>>2704313
Yes.
>>
>>2704217
>more culture
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1212312312432434546.jpg (5KB, 147x147px) Image search: [Google]
1212312312432434546.jpg
5KB, 147x147px
>>2704503
>>
>>2704503
SJW are the type of ignorant so deeply immersed in their own culture they think they don't have any

And they just hate Europeans
>>
>>2704343
>Irish haven't been slaughtered and lynched.
Except they had

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_nativist_riots
>>
God, I fucking hate gypsies.

I'm not usually a proponent of genocide but if somebody were to wipe out the gyppos I'd gladly join in.
>>
Number of Nobel Prizes awarded to Jews: 197
Number of Nobel Prizes awarded to Roma: 0

Jews might not conform but they at least contribute to the local economies and follow the law.
>>
>>2704982

gypsys tend to not be part of larger society, thus do not benefit from the educational system.
>>
>>2705001
>gypsys tend to not be part of larger society
And this is why they are so despised. If your neighbors routinely have to ask 'why do we even keep you around?" then your culture is evidently flawed.

'Least Mexicans will do your landscaping and Canadians will milk your maple trees. Gypsies just shoot out children and beg, or work below the table for a quarter of what they could make if they had an education and functional social security numbers.
>>
>>2704284
"""White""" Americans have both nigger and gypsy blood in them, especially the southerners.
>>
File: IMG_1153.jpg (118KB, 712x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1153.jpg
118KB, 712x474px
>>
>>2705026

>eke če da puštam decu na tebe
>>
>>2703917
>holy shit these people have had it horrible
you do realize at any time they could move to another town and not be "jew"/"roma", being jewish or roma is a spook, I find it difficult to pity victims of their own spooks

in fact I would go as far as saying their treatment was not an injustice, were I a ruler I would promote conformity to help people get along and keep the peace, everyone is better off united and if these people refuse to cooperate they are a problem that needs to be contained, if they refuse to cooperate after centuries of exhausting all other options then there is obviously only 1 solution left, the final solution
>>
>>2703917
Roma are basically Jews with low IQs who aren't as good as being productive as the Jews are. People hate them for the same reason as Jews but with the added hate of them being roving bands of thieves. It brings back the instinctual fear of barbarian nomads at the gates.
>>
>>2705026
Looks like it's right out of the movie Borat. Before you reply I understand that the movie was filmed in one of those shitty poor villages that exist in that area of the world.
>>
File: bill the butcher american flag.jpg (21KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
bill the butcher american flag.jpg
21KB, 479x479px
>>2704305

>"They're trying to say we're no different than niggers!"
>"You ain't."
>immediately proves Bill's point by attacking random black man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOFILwsiLCc
>>
Why the fuck are jews getting mentioned in a gypsy thread and trying to out-victim the gyppos
>>
File: crying confederate pepe.png (364KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
crying confederate pepe.png
364KB, 600x600px
>>2704682

>ywn terrorize Irish and German immigrants with your Know Nothing buddies
>>
>>2705111
You know why.
>>
>>2705135
>>2705111
I think it's a proper comparison considering they are both minority diaspora who refuse to integrate into the host society and are therefore disliked. Lots of differences but there are some similarities.
>>
>>2703917
because they're actually disgusting as a people (90% of them). obnoxious, fail to follow laws, agressive and filthy. that being said I had like 1-2 good rromales friends but they were the exception
>>
File: IMG_0380.jpg (2MB, 2202x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0380.jpg
2MB, 2202x1300px
>>
>>2705170

Those are Cossacks not Gypsies.
>>
>>2705129
That confederate pepe is a bit ironic, considering the reason those Catholics were there in the first place was because it was a deliberate policy of the southern aristocracy to flood the north with Democrat voting Catholics.

Prior to the north's ideological unification that came with Abolitionism the central pillar of opposition to the south in US politics was through anti-Catholicism.
>>
>>2703917
ITT: gypsies deserved it
>>
>>2703939
North American gypsies pass unnoticed, sounds like you are the ones with the problem.
>>
File: Sadam.jpg (26KB, 384x454px) Image search: [Google]
Sadam.jpg
26KB, 384x454px
>>2703917
>why do people not care about the Roma?
you ever met a gypsy?

in far from a /pol/tard, i dont mind blacks, jews, asians/latinos/whatever, but holy shit do i hate fucking gypsies
>>
>>2703973
>The difference is that there is not a single good nigger, because they all raise their children as thieves and criminals. Romani may commit a lot of crime, but there's also decent hard working ones.

you may laugh but this is pretty much the american viewpoint on gypsies
>>
>>2703917
They steal and are not beholden / don't contribute to the nation. dumb Jews, basically. If a group of people's sole existence is scamming / committing crime, you driver them out or kill them.
>>
>>2706487
>Romani may commit a lot of crime, but there's also decent hard working ones.

This is how it is to me. I worked with a Romani dude and he was poor as fuck and worked hard, I really can't hate on him.

Black people on the other hand...
>>
>>2704442
>Enslaved? What are you talking about kid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Romania

>be romanian slaver
>horrify Gypsys
>ban their language
>cut their ears off
>kill them when you want
>work them to death
>take the daughters as sex slaves
>repeat for 400 years
>release them into Europe

this is why you have the Roma Gypsies you see today. this is what created them. just like how the Zionists created the Palestinians. and how the US created ISIS. and how Syria created the rebels.
>>
>>2704159
What country?
>>
>>2706735
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>2703935
>ABLOOBLOO I JUST WANT TO STEAL DONT OPRESS ME RAYSIS EUROPEENS >:(

fuck off, cigan
>>
>>2706829
Go fuck yourself you anti-ziganite piece of shit
>>
>>2706936
Fuck off, western shit
You have your pet brown people in england and america, they are nothing compared to ciganin. I know for a fact you have never met a cigan. They have been given countless chances to not live in literal trash piles, but they'd rather rape their sisters and steal everything that isnt nailed down
>>
>>2706735
>this is why you have the Roma Gypsies you see today

Ugh, they were never enslaved in Bulgaria/Serbia/Hungary/Slovakia/etc and they are still the same trash of a "human" being
>>
>>2707069
>Ugh, they were never enslaved in Bulgaria/Serbia/Hungary/Slovakia/etc and they are still the same trash of a "human" being

African Americans in the North were never enslaved by Californians. Doesn't change what caused who they are
>>
>>2703917
Their entire culture is predicated on taking advantage of others, especially non-gypsies, and they have zero - zero - scruples. They steal children from their beds to sell them into slavery, murder over trinkets, rape women on a whim, and do it all in packs. They should have been stamped out centuries ago.
>>
>>2707548
>They steal children from their beds to sell them into slavery,

source?
>>
>>2706429
>North American gypsies pass unnoticed

No, they absolutely do not. They just avoid cities and spend their time poaching and drinking while living illegally on public lands until they need more gibs or shit out another kid and then they descend on packs on whoever is handing out said gibs and steal anything that isn't locked away before scuttling off back to whatever dumpster on wheels they emerged from.
>>
>>2707561
>source?

There is no source. It's an old anti-ziganist myth. The Romani Gypsy are the most oppressed group in Europe, and people act surprised when they lash out. It's the only bigotry
intellectuals will defend. It's quite sickening if you ask me. I've known a lot of Romani, although some are scum most have been respectable hardworking people.
>>
magyar cigany
>>
>>2707707
>There is no source. It's an old anti-ziganist myth.

I know. /his/ is flooded by /pol/acks who won't make an argument based off anything then their anectodal expeience
>>
>>2704257
I dont even know what tbe fuck they are saying
>>
for all the people who are saying gypsy aren't scum let me tell you something. in sweden there are begging mobs. they finally realized that they earn more money by begging on the streets in sweden than working their shitty jobs in romania. because of this they have created a crime syndicate dedicated to distributing romanis over cities and have them beg. there have even been cases where the romani physically assaulted swedish homeless people begging for money, because they were at their begging spot. they show pictures of their poor families written in poor swedish, all lies of course, to try and make you sympathize with them. however as soon as you realize how much they want the money you instantly get digusted. they will shake their cups with coins in your face until you either give them something or tell them to fuck off. fuck the romani
>>
>>2703917
The Muslim Albanians of Kosovo kicked then out of the country, although Balkanic Gypsies are overwhelmingly Muslim. This should be all the discussion you need.
>>
>>2708032
>The Muslim Albanians of Kosovo kicked then out of the country, although Balkanic Gypsies are overwhelmingly Muslim. This should be all the discussion you need.

They didn't get their hands cut off though did they?
>>
>>2704243
>if he fucks a romanian woman, he gets his balls cut off
Nice cherrypicking though.
>>
>>2703917

If they had it so horrible why are they still around?
>>
>>2707707
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/romania/8027694/Romanian-gipsy-gang-snatched-200-children-from-homes-to-use-them-as-beggars.html
>>
>>2708310
Balkan peoples are less into genocide and more into 'fuck outta here faggot'. Mostly due to being lazy.
>>
>>2708005
sven
this is an old tradition of theirs, they went there to set up a network, i know its very knew for you but the reality is they are doing this for a long time wherever they are
>>
Anyone who had the misfortune of living alongside them thinks basically the same thing, and that is that they actually are somehow inferior. It is largely due to culture as you can find (very rarely) some who despise their kind and try to live a normal life, but their families are always fucking them up - stealing their money and things.
They literally destroy any place they live at, our government gives them new flats every few years, and within months they are ruined again.
If the thread is alive in the evening I might link some articles and photo as proof.
The communists tried to quietly castrate gypsy women under vaccination promises, but they failed - and beside moral objections, most people today will agree with it.
They usually don't finish elementary school, and if they do, high school is a rarity - they are mostky represented at low-demand shittier schools without graduation, for waiters and such.
t. Random dude growing up with them who used to be an activist for a long time
>>
>>2707521
>African Americans in the North were never enslaved by Californians. Doesn't change what caused who they are
It actually does if you have any semblance of critical thinking skills. At any rate, >>2707069 is right. What went on in little Romania has nothing to do with gypsos as a whole.
>>
>>2705142
>>>2705135
>>>2705111
>I think it's a proper comparison considering they are both minority diaspora who refuse to integrate into the host society and are therefore disliked. Lots of differences but there are some similarities.

How exactly have Jews not integrated into society? What is this meme? Most white/black families do not abandon their religions or heritage, and value their own people and family more than the general pop. It feels like they are being held to a standard others aren't when people say this.
>>
>>2703917
Jesus christ, OP. It's g*psy, that's a slur.

Europeans thought they were Egyptians when they were really from India. We shouldn't let that define them.
>>
>>2708396
Don't bother, arguing with bleeding hearts cuckolds is futile.
>>
Gypsies are irredeemable. Nobody likes them, or wants them anywhere and with good reason. They are literally hunter gatherers - they come, take what they want (whether you like it or not), live in their own shit for a while and go away. Slovakia and Hungary tried to put them in apartment buildings and small villages built ad hoc. It didn't work and they live in utter squalor to this day (see: Lunik IX).
Not even the most soft hearted leftist can legitimately look at a gypsy camp and say out loud that we need more of them.
>>
>>2708325
The retard saw fit to include it in his sobs story about gypso scum. It's not cherry picking, it's just shocking he would include it in a laundry list of supposed reasons gypsy vermin are sympathetic.
>>
>>2709016
>Nobody likes them

I like them. Speak for yourself.
>>
>>2709415
Go hang around a gypsy camp then and post results
>>
>>2704217
Jew was discriminated against.
And the shekeling was responded with hate.
But they never faced anything like the Gypsies did.

The Jews also lived urban lives, in a age where Urbanites was a minority.
Gypsies has lived nomadic life, in several ages.
>>
>>2708430
yet there are still people in this thread defending romani
>>
>>2703924
>Soldiers of the Habsburg Monarchy
>Other soldiers of the Habsburg Monarchy

Gets me every time.
>>
Someone told me gypsies make American Blacks look like a refined aristocrat.

Is this true?
>>
>>2709646
Yup
>>
>>2709646
They make them look like Louis IX.
>>
>>2709646
Niggers are criminals because they're poor
Gypsies are poor because they're criminals
>>
>>2709755
>Niggers are criminals because they're poor
Povery is a worse predictor of crime rate in an area than race is.
>>
>>2703917
Anon you've clearly never met a gypsy, if you did you'd hate them like every over civ as, for all Jews are blamed for gypesis actually do
>>
>>2706429
>North American gypsies

You mean niggers?
>>
>>2709765
this
>>
>>2704221
>the facts aren't in your favor
>provides no facts himself

This post is worse than your average /pol/ post
>>
>>2709646
7/10 black americans are chill people

10/10 gypsies are scum

t. Harlem born and raised
>>
my parents are gypsies yet now they're landlords and make most of their money off rents

europeans are just bitchy about class, that's all
>>
>>2709904
>Said Grishnook, rubbing his claws together as he licked his yellow teeth
>"These gadjo are too gullible", he hissed
>>
>>2709765
>for all Jews are blamed for gypesis actually do
But how are we supposed to believe you this time, since Europeans have proven themselves to be pathological liars when it comes to ethnic/racial groups?

>>2709951
>Were not racist! honest!
>Proceeds to use imagery taken straight from a Nazi propaganda poster.
>>
>>2709976
Gypsies aren't a race
>>
>>2709987
>Gypsies aren't a race
You know damn good and well "racism" is used colloquially to encompass most forms of prejudice surrounding entire groups which encompass ethnic groups. You're just being pedantic.
>>
>>2709976
Just leave them at a gypsy camp, if they survive they'll see the light
>>
>>2709951
Kek
>>
>>2710010
>uses words incorrectly
>gets corrected
>ummm stop forcing me to make sense n shit

The eternal rom strikes again
>>
>>2710010
So...you're a racist if you don't like bronies? Criminal gangs? Violin players?

I mean gypsies are literally a criminal organization
>>
What have the Roma ever done for us?
>>
>>2710027
>Sees someone he disagrees with use a word, which he knows has a specific academic deffinition and a common broad definition used often in casual conversation
>Pretends the former is the only way it is used
>Focuses on it like an autist to distract from his lack of any arguments.
>>
>>2710068
>common broad definition used often in casual conversation
Yeah, maybe among gypsies.

>that fire truck is blue
>actually it's red
>omg don't you know that blue is acceptable in casual conversation
>>
>>2710061
They've helped manhole manufactures to make profit.
>>
>>2710077
>Being this stupid
>Implying most people haven't been referring to prejudice against Irish as racism forever even though they are not a discrete race.
>Implying most people haven't been referring to prejudice against Jews as racism forever even though they are not a discrete race.

But lets play by your rules and alter the post which you threw an autism fit about.

>Were not "prejudiced"! honest!
>Proceeds to use imagery taken straight from a Nazi propaganda poster.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 322x322px
>>2703924
I get what you're saying.
Among virtually every gipsy community in Europe you will find an extreme skepticism for the society that is outside of their camp.

Now: should I really think that this suspiciousness is not justified? Have you looked at their history, and how they've been treated for the last 700 years by "fellow" Europeans? Do you really think that this costant brutality has not completely being internalized by their culture? And we should criticize them for it?

Everyone hates them, and they respond to this sentiment by being generally pieces of shit, so everyone now hates them more. I know it's a vicious cycle, still, there are complex, nuanced reasons behind it, that will certainly require great care by both parts in order to be overcome.

I'm sure it won't ever happen, and that it will eventually end up with another attempted genocide. I can feel it in the air.
>>
>>2710093
So people are retarded.

Let's try to fix that, alright?

P.S. Learn to take a joke like you take welfare
>>
>>2709904
It's not class, it's your genes. Most inbred people in Eurasia.
>>
>>2710095
Poe's law in effect, can't tell if you're cranking up your trolling up to 11 or you're just a bleeding heart SJW tumblrite. Either way, get the fuck out of /his/.
>>
>>2710098
>P.S. Learn to take a joke
>If I pretend I was joking the whole time, then I can save face!
>>
>>2710095
Chicken or the egg, dude. At this point it makes no practical difference which happened first; the gypsies unanimously being unequivocal pieces of shit or them being treated poorly by some lord or king somewhere.
>>
File: 1492986450911.png (520KB, 620x675px) Image search: [Google]
1492986450911.png
520KB, 620x675px
>>2710104
>bleeding heart SJW tumblrite
>>
>>2710104
How am I being a SJW? By going beyond your cheap "lol gypsies are assholes" (which, by the way, was part of my point)?
>>
>>2710111
What, do you seriously think I believe that gypsies have claws and tails?

You really are one stupid motherfucker
>>
>>2710117
My point would be that they're unfixable. There's no "mutual reconciliation" or whatever horseshit reddit rhetoric you can come up with viable, the only humane solution is strict segregation like it was 100 years ago.
>>
>>2710061
>propelled the development of chemical castration
>make for good punching bags for the local police (but boss, he fell down the stairs etc etc)
>used to galvanize stuff, like, 1 century ago, sort of
>promote the preservation of third world culture and customs in a time when ebil whitey ruined everything with them high HDIs and GDP per capitas and shiet
>provided 99% of ther recruits for the construction forces in conscription times
>beggar pimp gypsylords help develope the local infrastructure and improve the skyline with their xboxhueg unplastered mansions
>singlehandedly responsible for the supply of cheap kidneys
Check your facts, racist!
>>
>>2710127
>Yuros shit on us for mistreating niggers despite giving them civil rights
>Pretend this shit is anything but a fucking LARP

between the refuges and gyppos you people really don't know how to handle your darkies. Maybe America should just take them all off your hands so you can have le homogenous autism homeland like you desire.
>>
>>2707707
https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1f3bok/what_makes_europeans_hate_gypsies_so_much_are/
>>
>>2710117
Because you seem to be insinuating that humanity somehow deserves the plague that is gypsies ad infinitum because a bunch of them, in an event not unique in any way to them throughout history, might have been shit on several centuries ago.
>>
>>2710133
Get the fuck off my website.
>>
>>2710132
Niggers are to gypsies like white people are to niggers.
>>
File: 1491128645523.png (403KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491128645523.png
403KB, 480x480px
>>2710137
>Look mommy, I'm LARPing harder!
>>
>>2710140
>LARPing
What about my post was LARPery you illiterate cretin?
>>
>>2710140
>LARPing
Do you actually know what that means and how illogical it is to use it in an online """"discussion""""?
>>
>>2710136
>my website.
>>
File: yk.jpg (74KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
yk.jpg
74KB, 700x468px
>>2710140
>>2710132
>LARP
>>
File: 1490384845750.jpg (341KB, 2622x2463px) Image search: [Google]
1490384845750.jpg
341KB, 2622x2463px
>>2710142
>>2710150
>LARPers angry at a meme

Continue pretending like it's the 17th century! Choo choo, all about the LARP train!
>>
Burger here.
I didn't understand the hatred for Gypsies until I went to France to visit my cousin.
I wish they had been wiped out.
>>
>>2707707
"The Roma gypsies are a blight on Europe.
I will try to refrain from talking in general terms and just give you the specific example of my experiences with them. A family of them settled in my town. They were given a free house (Yes, they were given an actual house for free by the city.) The neighborhood around that house was terrorized by these people; They stole EVERYTHING. All the houses were burglarized, vandalism, a ridiculous amount of noise and trash everywhere. Not to mention threats of physical violence, mainly by the eldest son. (let's just call him "Fat S") He was a year or two older than me, and very large for his age. All throughout my teen years i had run ins with this guy. As did most of the townspeople admittedly. Eventually they had destroyed their free house so completely that it had to be torn down... So they were given another house for free. Same exact story. However, it ended when Fat S beat his pregnant 17 year old girlfriend to death. He was jailed and so was his father and mother for not intervening. He will be out in a few years, but will be sent back to Romania. His father was out a few years back. But was re-jailed and deported after raping a family member.
The city tried to help the youngest son throughout. But had to give up when he stole everything from everywhere they ever tried to take him.
And as far as i can gather, that is pretty much the story you get from everywhere. A family friend's wife was Romanian, and you could see her absolutely light up with murderous rage every time gypsies were mentioned."
>>
>>2710161
Nobody is talking about 17th century. Full segregation was still in effect during my grandfather's youth.
>>
File: 1492657649747.gif (835KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492657649747.gif
835KB, 500x375px
>>2710168
>It's not LARPing if it's only 1933!

>mfw Euros live the LARP and think we give a hoot about their roleplaying abilities
>>
File: 1460650683390.jpg (37KB, 649x472px) Image search: [Google]
1460650683390.jpg
37KB, 649x472px
>>2710161
>angry
>>
>>2710135
>Because you seem to be insinuating that humanity somehow deserves

This is a qualitative statement that I've not even implied. I've just talked about certain generalized causes that very few people are addressing in this thread. There is no sense right and wrong in that post, it's just a summarized causal analysis.

That last line should have been a hint of how I think this problem is too nuanced for the general population (both Roma and not) to solve. It would require too much compromise from both parts, and we both know that this is not something inherent to the current zeitgeist, which is aiming at either at both a collective lack of interest in politics and deep radicalization at the same time. None of these outcomes implies that the situation will improve (quite the contrary, in fact).

Trust your fellow anon, my friend: the principle of charity will help us developing far more interesting conversations. Make /his/ great again
>>
>>2710172
>we should re-introduce laws that were beneficial to us 80 years ago
>this is somehow LARPing
Your "argument" makes literally no sense, are you a shitter shattered gypsy diaspora by chance?
>>
>I love gypsies!
>their shittiness is justified, they're just responding to prejudice!
>they dindu nuffin
>unironical linking to reddit

Is this entire thread just trolls trolling trolls or is 4chan turning into r*ddit?
>>
>>2710172
>LARP
>live action role-playing
>live action
>on the internet
Look, hillbilly inbred hick burger, you have no idea what's happening with gypsyes or of basic etymology, for that matter, so fuck off.
>>
>>2707738
You mean the only thing Hitler got wrong. They weren't exterminated, last time I checked they were still around.
>>
File: 1492017212372.jpg (82KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492017212372.jpg
82KB, 720x960px
>>2710195
>>2710182
>>2710173
>LARPers desperate to defend their 80 year old LARP
>And also too new to understand 4chan memes

Continue living the LARP yuros, my sides. Who knows, maybe it'll get le pen elected!
>>
>>2710201
Nonsensical shitposters like you would be banned if this place had any sort of proper moderation.
>>
>>2710192
4chan is turning into reddit. Have you seen /v/ and /vg/? I've seen people unironically link reddit there as well. They also tend to take a stance similar to SJW when it comes to the cancer threads about feminism in vidya
>>
>>2710127
>My point would be that they're unfixable. There's no "mutual reconciliation" or whatever horseshit reddit rhetoric you can come up with viable, the only humane solution is strict segregation like it was 100 years ago.

I'm not the other guy who responded to you.
This strict segregation you're talking about would be as unethical as it get: a way to trump this entire complex matter with the most violent, inhuman and direct solution you can think of.
By the way, what were the attempts (from both parts) to fix this problem? From what I've seen in the last 26 years of my life the relationship between these 2 communities is based on mutual ignorance, and if you're European you would already know that this segregation is already taking place, and that it has only radicalized the hate of both parts.

I would understand your point if we were facing something like 5 decades of failed attempts, but as far as I can see no one ever did anything about it. The problem is still virgin, untouched.

I suspect that your solution is based more on racism rather than cultural analysis.
>>
File: his is not pol.png (5KB, 857x20px) Image search: [Google]
his is not pol.png
5KB, 857x20px
>>2710209
Your shitty ass racialism thread would be deleted if the mods paid attention.

Continue trying to treat 4chan staff as your personal internet defense force to keep your LARP up, yuro.
>>
>>2710221
My solution is kicking them the fuck out back to India since they're inbred to the point of inheritable multi-generational mental retardation and I'm sure as shit prejudice or racism isn't the reason why they're raping their infant daughters and walk around covered with fecal matter.
>>
>>2710228
t. Aladar Lakatos
>>
>>2710235
>waaahhh let me LARP in peeaacceee why won't mods just do whatever I want ;______;
>>
>>2710238
Could've told you're a gypsy by your low IQ posting.
>>
File: mass autism array.jpg (330KB, 2060x828px) Image search: [Google]
mass autism array.jpg
330KB, 2060x828px
>>2710239
>waaahhh let me LARP in peeaacceee why won't mods just do whatever I want i am le armchair psychometrics sexpert ecks pay attenshun to me ;_________________;
>>
File: d5678.jpg (14KB, 325x346px) Image search: [Google]
d5678.jpg
14KB, 325x346px
>>2710140
>>2710161
>>2710172
>>2710201
>>2710228
>>2710238
>spiciy memes m'bruv
>gyppos are gud m'kay
>i'm from /v/ haha
>mom, mom c'me ere look me meem on teh chon, mom
Americans are a lesser species.
>>
>>2710247
Fuck off already you shitposting gypsy retard.

>>2710250
It's not even a real American, it's a diaspora gypper. It's kind of painfully obvious since this entire thread got on his nerve despite having nothing to do with America.
>>
File: 1485348602073.png (227KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
1485348602073.png
227KB, 1304x892px
>>2710250
>>2710261
>waaahhh let me LARP in peeaacceee why won't mods just do whatever I want i am le armchair psychometrics sexpert ecks dee pay attenshun to me ;_________________;
>>
>the one gyppo in this thread who jacked somebody's internet connection long enough to shitpost and pretend his entire race/people/culture aren't irredeemably shit
>on /his/ of all places
>>
>>2709904
>my unprovable anecdote overturns statistics.
k

>>2710261
>>2710307
>diaspora gypper
They don't use the internet
His tactics lead me to believe he's an angry libarts college lumpen with hurt fee-fees
>inb4 continued "larp"posting
>>
>>2703945
lol jews on this board need to leave
>>
>>2709904
>my gypsy parents make money off of doing nothing
Wow you sure showed us.
>>
>>2710307
>>2710333
>>2710341
>>2710356
>waaahhh let me LARP in peeaacceee why won't mods just do whatever I want i am le armchair psychometrics sexpert ecks dee pay attenshun to me ;_________________;
>>
File: leftycucks.jpg (126KB, 698x619px) Image search: [Google]
leftycucks.jpg
126KB, 698x619px
>>2710394
>admitting he's from /leftypol/
What a catastrophe of a human you are
>>
>>2710398
>image shits on /leftypol/
>that means it's supporting /leftypol/

>>
>>2710398
>replying to the mad leftie tard
>>
>>2710221

WE GIVE THEM FREE FUCKING HOUSES WE GIVE THEM WELFARE WE GIVE THEM FREE EDUCATION. They just don't give a fuck and still continue their lives of crime and filth. Anytime anyone tries to help them better their situation, they see it as a free pass to take advantage of society some more.
>>
>>2706487

This is entirely true. You get the true sense of a people by what they do when they are no longer interpreted through a cultural lens.

America doesn't need to invent foreigners in its midst to hate one, we already have plenty of standouts as it is.

If you went to America back in the day and described a Euro's view of a Gypsy they would think you are describing Italians.

If there are European Gypsies reading this, come to America, where contrary to what the news media might tell you, we actually aren't assholes.
>>
>>2703917
>these people have had it horrible
That's because they are horrible
>>
>>2710484
This. The best solution for Romani is to go to 'murica. That way the yuro peasants can continue LARPing as their homogenous WN homeland while the aging crisis destroys their industries while we get all the cheap labor.

No need to thank us Europe, just doing what we do best. :^)
>>
>>2710484
Do Italians defecate in their own bedrooms?
Do Italians pull iron radiators out of the wall and sell them for scrap metal and then freeze to death during the winter?
Do Italians casually fornicate with their mothers, sisters, daughters?
Do Italians think illiteracy and theft is a virtue?

Because this is all 100% true about gypsies and there's actual scientific studies to back it all up.
>>
File: 1464402087609.jpg (145KB, 500x690px) Image search: [Google]
1464402087609.jpg
145KB, 500x690px
>>2710494
>gypsies
>labor
>>
>>2710514
Yeah, over here where we can actually INTEGRATE minorities, romani do make up labor force. Because they're just Americans after about ten years.

Stay eternally salted about the refugees plowing trucks into your people because you can't integrate for shit yuro peasant.
>>
>>2710522
>America
>integrating non-whites
wew
>>
>>2710522
There is a delicious irony seeing an American calling Europeans peasants, considering what class of people emigrated to the US over the centuries. Protip: it wasn't the aristocracy.
>>
>>2710494

We should force the Romani and Mexicans to fight each other for low paying jobs.
>>
>>2710494
>>2710484
Samefag. Next time try not go full retard with reddit spacing when you want to sockpuppet as a different anon.
>>
>>2710527
Even niggers live better than the typical yuro peasant. And all of YOUR scum, the gypsies, the sicilians, the eastern euros you so love to meme about, they make just as much as the typical American on average. Because this country is about working hard, not about hardly working.

>>2710532
>all of the working class with actual backbones leave and build the strongest nation on earth
>behind are left the frail and needy inbred "aristocracy" who's descent eternally LARPs about old glories on 4chan
>>
File: file.png (347KB, 555x373px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
347KB, 555x373px
>>2710494
>gypsies
>labor
>>
File: no italians.jpg (25KB, 552x332px) Image search: [Google]
no italians.jpg
25KB, 552x332px
>>2710510

They talk like Jar Jar Binks. No further justification is needed.
>>
File: average gypsy neighborhood.jpg (536KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
average gypsy neighborhood.jpg
536KB, 1200x800px
>>2710548
Next time open up a dictionary and learn what the word peasant means you stupid fuck.

>gypsies, sicilians, eastern euros
One of these is not like the other.
>>
>>2710555
With gypsies you wouldn't need to post such a sign, they aren't even seeking labor.
>>
>>2710557
Yeah yeah don't pretend you don't bitch about "terroni" and "poles" every single day on /int/ faggot. Your scum are worthless. We convert them into gold over here, worthless yuro peasant.
>>
File: no u.png (8KB, 866x106px) Image search: [Google]
no u.png
8KB, 866x106px
>>2710545

Less talking, more unclogging toilets, mario.
>>
>>2710555
>most inbred group of people in Eurasia with non-existing hygiene, 90% chronic unemployment, extreme overrepresentation in criminal statistics and prison population, and with average IQ solidly placed in the 70s
>but Italians are the same because they le talk funny xD
You're grasping for straws, faggot.

>>2710562
>unironically admits being from /int/
That explains everything, /int/ is the 9gag of 4chan and you should probably fuck off back there.
>>
>american mongrel defends gypo scum

Truly like attracts like
>>
>>2710576
He's not American.

t. actual American
>>
>>2710576

>like attracts like

Like you and ISIS.

>>2710561

You don't understand how the welfare system works in America. It doesn't. Not because its underfunded, even though it is barely funded. Not because it is socially stigmatized. But because there is a fucking line for public subsidized housing, and if you give that to a bunch of immigrants, the niggers who have been on the wait list for 20+ years will riot and burn down civilization. Therefore any minority with any common sense will try its hardest to escape the ghetto with his life. There is nothing black people hate more than new ethnic minorities moving in to the neighborhood.
>>
>>2710625
Gypsies aren't necessarily on welfare, there is no welfare to speak of in Eastern Europe, they just check out of the system altogether and survive solely on petty thefts and begging. The rich gypsies run prostitution rings and are involved in Albanian/Turkish drug trade.

Obviously they will take welfare if any nation is retarded enough to offer them some, but they won't magically start working if they don't receive gibs from the government. They just won't.
>>
>>2710484
Get the fuck out you fucking fanook

We busted our asses and worked hard and never asked for anyone's help

We kept to ourselves and never fucked with anyone who didn't fuck with us
>>
Why is every non-white minority to ever try to live in white countries a victim? Don't people understand these certain minorities behave like animals are in most cases are rightly persecuted?
>>
File: 1484984637191.jpg (79KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
1484984637191.jpg
79KB, 500x368px
>>2710573
>Accuses someone else of going to /int/
>OMG THIS MEANS U BROWSE /int/

I know you're straining all two of your neurons to come up with a real comeback, but c'mon yuro peasant. You aren't even trying.
>>
>>2710685
>bitch about "terroni" and "poles" every single day on /int/
Exactly how would you even know this if you weren't from /int/ yourself you fucking retard lmao I swear gypsies have to be the single dumbest people on Earth.
>>
File: gypsy retards.png (58KB, 1597x304px) Image search: [Google]
gypsy retards.png
58KB, 1597x304px
>>
>>2710685
Stop pretending to be American.
>>
>>2710691
Because you retards come here and spam the same memes on this board.

>OMG U CAN NEVER ACCUSE SOM1 OF BEING FROM X WITHOUT ACTUALLY BEING FROM X URSELF

Is this the yuro education system at work?
>>
>>2710702
t. yuro LARPing as american during the one advantageous time he has to do so
>>
>>2710703
>you retards
The only flagboard I ever go to is /sp/. You however clearly come from /int/ considering how familiar you are with their memes and your low IQ posting in general.
>>
The problem with Gypsies is racism and hate. But not in a way you think, the problem is THEIR racism. In the eyes of a Gypsy, they are a superior people, a master race that exists outside and above society. In their book, the filthiest, sickest, most worthless Gypsy kid is more valuable than the wealthiest, most powerful and most accomplished non-Gypsy.

Most Europeans tend to be proud of being hard workers. Not a Gypsy, working is for chumps and peasants. And although they hate work, Gypsies love wealth more than any other nation of this world. If a Gypsy has money and wealth, he will flaunt it. Gypsy music is usually about how the singer singing about how rich and great he is.

Their concept of good and bad is rather simple: "good is what I want at the moment and bad is what separates me from it."

They are very family-centric and the number of children is a symbol of status among their women. Which is among the reasons why they breed like cockroaches. Families stick together like no other. Having said that, "sticking together" does not necessarily mean "loving each other". Gypsy clans are usually rife with internal tension. Because if you have a lot of idle people locked together, they will either fight, fuck or both. Incest is rife among Gypsies, Muslims have Ubermensch-tier genetics compared to Gypsies.

And what does a Gypsy hate the most apart from authority?

Another Gypsy who wants to be a decent human being and assimilate into the general society.

If hate can be converted into electricity, a Gypsy shantytown could produce more electricity than a larger hydroelectric plant.
>>
File: 20101023-BabbySitting_009.jpg (52KB, 545x480px) Image search: [Google]
20101023-BabbySitting_009.jpg
52KB, 545x480px
>>2710715
>I go to /sp/

Aaahhh, everything makes sense now. The two neurons, the no arguments, the constant NO UR FROM Y shitposting.
>>
>>2710709
I'm not exactly sure what fairy tale bizarro America you're describing where all shitskin minorities magically become perfectly integrated but it's pretty far from the America I live in.
>>
File: american-flag-summary.jpg (67KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
american-flag-summary.jpg
67KB, 480x360px
>>2710634

What I mean is that all the slots for begging and petty theft are already occupied. If they think they are going to somehow displace the crips and MS-13 and all these other fuckers, then go right ahead. You are also forgetting that earlier in the thread it was said that Roma do live in the USA now, no examples of which have been refuted. At the end of the day we can only judge people by how they act in America, everywhere else doesn't count.

>associates with Albanians and Turks

The funny thing about Turks and Albanians is that while most people acknowledge they act like assholes (more true for the albanians honestly), everyone here is an asshole so it doesn't matter. It's the American way. They'll go through the wannabe rapper phase and emerge as lower middle class, or get deported.

See you forget that without a legacy of habitation here, we can simply deport the ones we don't like. ;) So sure, maybe you are right about some of them, and once we realize this we can reunite you with them. America wins again.
>>
>>2710722
Ever since old /b/ died, the only boards on 4chan actually creating good content are /sp/, /pol/, /k/ and /tv/. Everything else is shit.
>>
>>2710735
>Ever since old /b/ died, the only boards on 4chan actually creating good content are /sp/, /pol/, /k/ and /tv/. Everything else is shit.
>>
>>2710445
Give me a break.
I've lived in Italy and France for 20 years, I know my people way too much.
Yes, we give them welfare, but don't try to tell me that the average Joe doesn't hate the guts out of any gypsy he has seen in his life.

From one part there is hate and disgust, from the other there is hatred, self-segregation and crime. I don't know who started it (whoch mena that I'm not placing the blame on no one), but it is certainly a mutual relationship.
It started out centuries ago and now it's stuck in both cultures. From the day they're born ro the day they'll die they'll know that everyone will hate them (and it's what actually happen), and to spite us they'll be generally pieces of shit. From the day we're born till the day we die we will see these pieces of shir and naturally feel hatred. Since this cycles is outside of our lives (in fact no one currently alive has seen the birth of this phenomenon), you can't put the blame on no one when it comes to the first cause of this cycle. No one is responsible for it.
The only thing we can do is getting informed and analyzing as many possible solutions as possible, and, as usual, try to limit as much as possible the chance of a necessity for a violent solution.
To aknowledge these phenomena does not imply that one has to accept the behaviour expressed costantly by the Roma community, nor that they're justified.
>>
>>2710740
Fedoraposting is from /tv/ for example, thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>2710741
>I've lived in Italy and France for 20 years
Then your camp got burned down and you got kicked out of the country?
>>
>>2710716
This anon gets it
>>
>>2710724

The difference here is they've been in Europe so long they look white. What kind of America are you living in where prejudice is more than skin deep?
>>
>>2710733
>everyone here is an asshole
>It's the American way
Your local project housing doesn't constitute all of America, Jose.
>>
>>2710751
Prejudice exists for a reason. Look at how "integrated" the Somalis in Ohio and Minnesota are.
>>
File: brain drain.png (441KB, 601x401px) Image search: [Google]
brain drain.png
441KB, 601x401px
>America offers to take the Roma off your hands and the Euros try their damndest to convince them not to.

No wonder all the smart Europeans left for US faculty tenure decades ago.
>>
>>2710776
>Gypsies
>brain
>>
File: IMG_1014.jpg (755KB, 1600x2094px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1014.jpg
755KB, 1600x2094px
>>
>>2710758

Somalia isn't in Europe.
>>
>>2704217
>Smarter
>More Culture

Are you still talking about Gypsies?
>>
File: 1491544633058.png (33KB, 110x139px) Image search: [Google]
1491544633058.png
33KB, 110x139px
>>2710745
t. meme historian
>>
>>2710783
What does that have to do with anything I said?
>>
I literally can't tell whether I'm being trolled or someone just teleported me to tumblr ITT
>>
File: Barney_in_tutu.jpg (396KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Barney_in_tutu.jpg
396KB, 2048x1536px
>>2710778

>completely misses the point

Barney hates Billy. Freud offers to take Billy off Barney's hands. Barney says no. Barney is retarded.

Pic related. It is unironically not far from the average American's conception of the average European.
>>
File: 1492658395294.jpg (88KB, 1214x403px) Image search: [Google]
1492658395294.jpg
88KB, 1214x403px
>>2710776
Euros enjoy living in their own shit. The bitching is just what they do for fun. It's the only way you can hate refugees and still import droves of them into your country, the only way you can hate gyppos but REEEEEE whenever someone offers to take them off your hands.

They enjoy it. They enjoy having a peasant underclass to thumb their nose down upon, it makes them think they're 17th century aristocrats rather than slightly more elevated peasants in a LARP session. It's almost like therapy for the beleaguered yuro serf.
>>
>>2710794
>random gypsy shitposter thinks people here are official representatives of their countries
Are you still denying you're from /int/?
>>
>>2710796
Your ancestors were literal slaves.
>>
>>2710794
Barney is a good man. He knows that his mentally stunted cousin Freud will have problems with mongoloid Billy. He refuses Freud's offer, wanting to spare him. Freud laughs in his face, not realizing the good deed that's been done. Barney just smiles.
>>
File: 1491936702971.png (479KB, 1159x625px) Image search: [Google]
1491936702971.png
479KB, 1159x625px
>>2710806
Your ancestors lived in shit for 10000 years.

>and he calls it culture!
>>
>>2710810
>will have problems

That's why America's burning down, cuz of gypsies loooooooool

>he thinks we haven't been importing Europe's scum for hundreds of years

Seriously it's on the fucking statue of liberty you morons.
>>
>>2710789

Moslems and Arabs have a tell, it's hard not to distinguish them. There is the unmistakable mixture of name brand clothing and way, waaaay, to much axe body spray. The people I've met who were gypsies I wouldn't have known were gypsies until they told me.
>>
>>2710814
Your people live in shit right now.
>>
File: mlc.jpg (31KB, 191x220px) Image search: [Google]
mlc.jpg
31KB, 191x220px
>>2710821
>thinks Gypsies look like white Europeans
Okay I admit I've been trolled, good job keeping it up for this long.
>>
>>2710827
Not in America. Enjoy your LARP.
>>
>>2710821
Are you sure you're not confusing Romani Gypsies with Irish travellers / Pikeys who are indeed white?
>>
>>2710791
Does tumblr hate gyppos?
>>
>>2710843
>implying Romani in America aren't so interbred they look white anyway

GASP - integration! such a terrifying concept to the Euro obsessed with his le grande LARP
>>
>>2710839
SHART
IN
M A R T
A
R
T
>>
Gypsies are more racist than any other group in Europe now

The Gadjo is less than an animal to the Gypsy
>>
>>2710846
Even tumblr hates gyppos
>>
File: gyps.jpg (28KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
gyps.jpg
28KB, 400x300px
>>2710847
What exactly do you mean with LARP? And no, gypsies aren't even remotely white. They look Indian because they're genetically Indian.
>>
>>2710863
>when you're such a piece of shit even india wanted to flush you out
>>
>>2710847
>gypsies interbreeding with non-gypsies
You're the one LARPing here. They're the most xenophobic people in existence.
>>
>>2710753
>doesn't understand dry humor

What do you do when you are with other people? I bet you get mad a lot and say "That's not funny!" when nobody is even talking about you.
>>
>>2710869
Shut up gyp.
>>
File: fake tans.jpg (47KB, 454x604px) Image search: [Google]
fake tans.jpg
47KB, 454x604px
>>2710834
>>2710843

Most people here either associate them with carnivals or the boardwalk, and most people on the boardwalk look like pic related.

The advent of fake tans and the Jersey Shore era really do make the comparison with Italians viable.
>>
>>2710863

I haven't met a single person who hates Indians who isn't simultaneously experiencing a customer service issue.
>>
>>2710849
>accuses people of going to /int/
>spams /int/ memes when threatened

It's like you all have an autistic persecution complex lmao
>>
>>2710868
Don't get him wrong

Gyppo men will gladly rape or seduce a gadjo girl

But gyppo women are exclusively the property of gyppo men and the occasional john
>>
>>2710898
>most people associate them with x
>therefore they look like x
>>
>>2710905
Or people who went to India.
>>
>>2711007

>most people associate them with x
>therefore they are x

But you use the same logic in your own opinion, do you not?
>>
>>2711018
No. If Americans think Gypsies are white then it's probably thanks to retarded Hollywood movies where Gypsies are reduced to mysterious fortune tellers and dancers and are exclusively played by white actors.
>>
>>2704311
Kek, no they weren't Tyrone. They were subhumans until the next wave of immigration came, and they were admitted to Whitedom while the newer immigrants were beaten down.
>>
>>2709766
No, we actually do have Gyppos in America, but they know to stay away from cities and towns outside of carnivals/festivals because niggers, rednecks, and cholos will shoot them if they try their usual shit.
>>
>>2710494
>gypsy goes to america
>tries his usual tricks
>tyrone/billy bob/jesus/chang shoots him
Everyone wins
>>
>>2709646
No, niggers are actually dumber and more violent than gypsies. The only reason why niggers are preferable over gypsies is because niggers shut themselves away into their ghettos while gypsies constantly move around.
>>
>>2709850
t. nigger
>>
>>2710735
/sp/ is dead now too breh. RIP IN LYL, WE CREI EVRYTIEM
>>
>>2704175
Arabs had the right idea with neutering slaves or just genociding troublesome minorities in conquered lands.
>>
>>2703917
>why do people not care about the Roma?

Europe has been an anti-ziganist hellfest for over a thousand years. Ever since they made up medieval libels of them stealing children and such.
>>
>>2708942
>How exactly have Jews not integrated into society? What is this meme?

They need to accept our lord and savior Jesus Christ and stop subverting western culture.
>>
>>2711708
>Ever since they made up medieval libels of them stealing children and such.
More like since they're stealing and murdering and living off benefits and refusing to work or educate themselves even with so many opportunities given to them.
>>
>>2709976
I'm racist. No hiding it, racism is valid.
>>
>>2703917
what a thread
>>
>>2711168
They always were, stop peddling jewish propaganda.
>>
>>2703917
#EndZiganism
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.