[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we wuz kangz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: king_george_iii.jpg (40KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
king_george_iii.jpg
40KB, 466x466px
1. should we (america) have rebelled against his majesty the king?

2. of aristotles three forms of government (aristocracy, monarchy, and democracy) which is the best, generally speaking.

3. would a monarchy work in a first world country today, hypothetically speaking?
>>
>>2698218
1 you should just have paid your taxes and be thankful for the Brits removing the French threat

2 some kind of democracy, not necessarily universal. This rule ensures that the rulers can't be to tyrannical unless he uses democracy to abolish democracy since their rule is based on the people and not a few aristocrats and priests

3. Technically it does
>>
>>2698218
>3. would a monarchy work in a first world country today, hypothetically speaking?
It does, Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom & Canada, 4 countries with a majority anglo english identity (quebec is fucking embarressing). 3 of them even keep the Union Jack
>>
>>2698242
It wasn't just about taxes my friend, there's an entire laundry list of shit George III was trying to pull in the 13 colonies. Since he couldn't be an absolute monarch in Britain like he was in Hanover, he tried it in the colonies and we wouldn't put up with it either.
>>
File: IMG_6733.jpg (48KB, 220x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6733.jpg
48KB, 220x344px
>>2698218
1. No, you should have bought British not French and Dutch. You should have accepted the taxes as a necessary burden to get new land. You shouldn't have chomped out when the québécois were appeased
2. Constitutional monarchy with bicameral parliament, aka 1800's British monarchy
3. Yes if they have been brought up with it, and the king designates the heir rather than it being primogeniture
>>
>>2698261
>he wuz N Absoulitist N SHIET
please burgers the only evidence you show for this is cracking down on MUH FREEDOM OF PSECH during a fuckijg war
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.