[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Hitler really say the "True Hebrews are black?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 111.png (2MB, 1852x1144px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
2MB, 1852x1144px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RacFLqNntU

I've heard he said that "The Jews weren't the real jews because the real Jews are schwartz (black in German." Is this true? It also speaks of this conversation that's sourced in some books but I don't know how it originated.

>"The Americans have the jewels of God. The Americans have stolen God’s precious jewels. “What do you mean his precocious jewels?” THE SOLDIER asked. Hitler said, “America has stolen the Jews. The Jews of God. His jewelry. The Negroes. They are the true Hebrews. What a foolish move and a direct challenge to God. And they plan on moving these false white Jews into a state of Israel.”

Have I been bamboozled? There are tons of sites that make the claim that he said it. I'm not a Hitler sympathizer or anything i'm just curious
>>
>>2698174
does it really matter? He's dead.
>>
>>2698179
/his/tory btfo
>>
>>2698179
The question is why would he say it? He's supposed to be this evil racist man, why would he out of nowhere say the African Americans are the real Jews and why does no one mention that he said it?
>>
WE WUZ NAZIS AND SHEEEIT
>>
>>2698174
Well he was prone to conspiracy theories so
>>
>>2698174
AYO HOL' UP
SO U B SAYIN
>>
>>2698279
No one is saying that. I'm saying why does no one ever mention that he said this?
>>
>>2698369
Probably because it's a retarded lie?
>>
>>2698174
THA HOLOCAUST WAS A JOKE
DAS RITE
>>
Look up Beta Isreal
>>
>>2698430
Shut up. We are a mix of Elephantine stationed Jews in the Egyptian/Nubian borderlands who mixed with pre-monotheistic Semitic culture in a Cushitic blooded society.

Yes Jews were mixed race, the story of Tzippora's marriage to Moses was a symbolism of sorts and genetics shows it but we as Beta Israeli are not the "original" Jews.
>>
>>2698453
>We are a mix of Elephantine stationed Jews in the Egyptian/Nubian borderlands who mixed with pre-monotheistic Semitic culture in a Cushitic blooded society.

Aren't there only like 50,000 Beta Israelis though?
>>
>>2698203
And why should we care what Hitler thinks? His thoughts and words ended up creating a war that killed 60 million people.
>>
>>2698628
>His thoughts and words ended up creating a war that killed 60 million people.

This is not an argument. I can say the Bolsheviks are the reason 60 million people had to die just as easily.
>>
>>2698727
You mean the americans. Hitler would have steamrolled the USSR if the US hadn't supplied them with trucks and other lend lease machinery which let the commies focus on producing tanks
>>
>>2698968
Let's be honest, everyone outside the US had a shit tier military, especially the Brits.
>>
>>2698628

>And why should we care what Hitler thinks?

Because

>His thoughts and words ended up creating a war that killed 60 million people.

Your post is genuinely funny
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.