[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Hitler going to be a hero in 200 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

History is full of people, that were hated in their period, but today they're idols, heroes and are beloved by nations (Napoleon,Friedrich der Grosse, Vikings lol).
Is the same going to happen to Adolf Hitler in for example 200 years?
>>
>>2694271
>Is the same going to happen to Adolf Hitler in for example 200 years?

It's very, very unlikely. He destroyed any sense of moral high ground that Germany had, and led to its centuries old traditions of militarism and pride being dismantled after just 12 years of inept rule. He will be seen over time as wounds heal less as evil, and more just a complete fool who permanently turned Germany into a laughing stock.
>>
File: 00womenHit10.jpg (34KB, 450x383px) Image search: [Google]
00womenHit10.jpg
34KB, 450x383px
>>2694271
Maybe some of his ideologies, but not him as a person. He was too much of a cuck tbqh
>>
depends on english succession
>>
>>2694271
Not when people finally pu 2 and 2 together and realize that he actually POOPED his PANTS during his time in power!!! I'm telling you, there is some really strong evidence to support this fact!
>>
>>2694271
Hitler benefited from being born at a time when most people "just didn't go there" when it came to making fun of people who shat their pants due to stomach problems. The British called it "fouling oneself" on the way to the washroom, and not even the skinniest and sickliest POWs were ever photographed with a mess running down their legs like 18-month babies. I would guarantee you that Heinz Linge and Eva Braun were 100% aware that their Fuhrer pooped himself as times but "looked the other way" out of respect. Things would have been much different in a world full of iPhones and YouTube videos, lol.
>>
>>2694271
I doubt that, there is no reason to do so, unless men will once again be fooled by simmiliar ideologue.

>>2694875
This has nothing to do with him. He was prescribed meth by his doctor and in his time there was little known about side effects.
>>
>>2694271
>Is the same going to happen to Adolf Hitler in for example 200 years?

Not likely as the modern world places extreme emphasis on showing him off as bad and, unlike back then, the records saying that aren't going to disappear over time.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.