[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jews killed Jesus.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1492712096880.jpg (33KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1492712096880.jpg
33KB, 600x578px
The Jews killed Jesus.
>>
>>2693901
Why do they get so butthurt when you mention that fact?
>>
>>2693901
>>2693907
Fuck off you anti-semites. The Romans (Pontius Pilate) were responsible.
>>
/pol/ killed /his/
>>
>>2693901
(((Jesus)))
>>
>>2693901
Oh?
>>
>>2693916
Agreed, it was the 5"4 Romans who killed him.
>>
>>2693916
>threaten the Pilate with revolt and massacres if he doesn't kill Jesus on the spot
>2000 years later
>i-t was P-pilate's fault
>>
Jesus was never killed. It was all a story plotted by the jews so they could control the masses with christianity.
>>
>>2693901
>troublemaker going around agitating for revolt among the peasants and shouting blasphemy
>not a threat to public order

From a historical standpoint, his crucifixion was justified.
>>
>>2693901
no the Romans did
>>
File: 1472332861441.png (272KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1472332861441.png
272KB, 785x757px
Jesus was jewish.
>>
File: trollexploitable2.png (114KB, 686x1214px) Image search: [Google]
trollexploitable2.png
114KB, 686x1214px
>>
>>2695371
oy vey
>>
File: 1403500209854.gif (449KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1403500209854.gif
449KB, 300x168px
Jesus was a hack doomsayer.
>>
I don't understand how this justifies antisemitism. If Jesus needed to die for the atonement of man's sin, the Jews were pretty much just obeying the will of God. They should be thanked.
>>
Actually, if you look at the Gospels in the chronological order, you can see how the blame had been shifted from "It was the Romans" in Mark to "It was the Jews, the Romand didn du nuffin" in John. This was obviously a result of Pauling Christian communities (i.e. mostly former pagans themselves) adopting their narratives to the reality of power on the ground while distancing themselves from the Jewish communities.
>>
>>2693930

People were a lot shorter back then, yes. A lot of the neoclassicalism about GLORIOUS ROME AND GREECE was, shockingly, a very idealized version of those civilizations.
>>
>>2693901
The really power-hungry and buttmad ones did, anyway.
>>
>>2693953
Except he wasn't agitating for revolt. His biggest "crime" against order was flipping the metaphorical bird to some of the religious leaders.
>>
>>2695647
> Claims to be the Messiah, literally the king of the Jews who's supposed to overthrow the enemies and reestablish independent Israel
> Has a significant following
> Jews are already rebellious af
No, he was agitating for revolt, directly or indirectly.
>>
>>2693921
/pol/ made /his/, thus we are merely reabsorbing you into the fold
Seig Heil
>>
>>2693916
>It was Pilates fault!!!!!!
>Pilate LITERALLY washed his hands of any guilt for Jesus' death
Gas yourself kike, I don't know why Christians ever gave you rats any fucking mercy
>>
>>2693921
>>>reddit
>>
>>2695474
Jesus had to die, but that doesn't say WHO had to kill him or HOW he had to die. Jesus was also anti-Jew, you can find numerous passages in the New Testament wherein he calls out Jews for their bullshit.
Also if you had Jews living in your kingdom who refuse to assimilate to your culture, view themselves as chosen over you, and basically mock the sacrifice of the Lord by practicing their faith which ridicules Jesus, you would want to strike the Kike too
>>
File: IMG_0623.jpg (85KB, 408x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
85KB, 408x250px
>>2696226
>>
>>2693935
>Pilate installs standards of the image of the emperor around the city
>Jews find this extremely blasphemous and protest
>has his soldiers slaughter the protestors
>Pilate raids the Jewish temple to fund his aqueduct
>has his soldiers slaughter the protestors again
>all asudden he bows to the Jews demands to kill some troublemaker he'd wanna kill anyway
Yeah, no.
>>
King James Bible

But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
>>
Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
>>
>>2696301
Risk and reward faggot. Disobeying the emperor would've been treason.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.