[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Physical matter is the only substance that exists.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: mariska-hargitay-3.jpg (73KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
mariska-hargitay-3.jpg
73KB, 900x750px
Physical matter is the only substance that exists.
>>
>>2693198
I read in her voice.
>>
>>2693198
Matter is not actually a meaningful term.
>>
>>2693451
It's any substance that takes up mass and has space.
>>
>>2693198
what about jouissance
>>
>>2693467
what about it?
>>
>>2693198
>What is radiation?
>What are forces?
Don't even need to go into &Humanities to refute your dumbass claim
>>
>>2693459
>substance that takes up mas and has space
>takes up mass
>has space
Please, tell me you're a 10 year old who has yet to start Physics 1.01
>>
>>2693778
Neither of those is a substance.
>>
>>2693788
Radiation exists.
>>
>>2693778
>Don't even need to go into &Humanities to refute your dumbass claim
radiation and forces are all created by matter, it's well understood
>>2693783
woah your argument really made me think
>>
>>2693198
Particle/Wave
>>
>>2693783
Okay I didn't read the thread and kinda can't be assed but this is really petty, that was clearly a brain typo where he transposed two words. Could happen to anyone.
>>
don't care
>>
You can't have matter in your thoughts. When you think of a stone, it is not the actual, material stone that is in your head, but a formal idea of a stone.

Now, all you know, you know it through ideas. Therefore you can't pretend that what you call matter has existence outside the immateriality of your thoughts, we lack any means to prove this.

Therefore what you call matter is no more than the precondition your mind used to create ideas of the so called physical substances.
>>
>>2693794
>radiation and forces are all created by matter
radiation pre-dates matter in the evolution of the universe
>>
what's space, then?
>>
>>2693198
muh materialism
>>
>>2693860
I kick a rock, therefore, you are a dumbass.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.