[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Artifacts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Ancient Devils.jpg (90KB, 487x318px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Devils.jpg
90KB, 487x318px
Are there any notable cases of strange artifacts popping up in unexpected places, like anomalous structures, or similar graven images found on opposite ends of the world?
>>
>>2693045
>>
File: cole_sketch.jpg (13KB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
cole_sketch.jpg
13KB, 350x259px
>>2693145
>>
File: Pineapple_and mangoes_in Pompei.png (267KB, 676x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pineapple_and mangoes_in Pompei.png
267KB, 676x450px
Pineapples in Pompeii, although it can be interpreted as a pinecone
>>
>>2693171
>>
>>2693174
impossibru
>>
theres a bunch of weird shit but alot of it is prob fake
>>
>>2693171
That is so a pineapple
>>
roman coins in yayoi period sites in japan.

it's not a mystery how they got there, but kindof incredible.
>>
>>2693890
on top of this, chinese pig iron dating pre-colombus in some PNW native american artifacts. speculation is that debris drifted across the pacific.
>>
>>2693898
>speculation is that debris drifted across the pacific.

That's not speculation; that's bullshit. It was found there either because it was brought there, or because it was made there. The pseudoscientists get ever more absurd and ridiculous with their fabrications, and rationalizations.
>>
>>2693911
the reason that it's speculated as such is because there is absolutely zero evidence of chinese arrival in the new world, and zero evidence of hot forging of metals in the americas, whereas there is ample evidence of things drifting from east asia to the pacific north american coast. even in the recent tsunami in japan there was a bunch of shit washing up on oregon/washington beaches.

I think you also don't understand what science is if you think speculation is theory.
>>
>>2693928

I think you're the ignorant one, since you equate theory with invalidity.

Also, improve your reading comprehension, because I said nothing about speculation being spurious, or an indication of pseudoscience.
>>
>>2693928
>the reason that it's speculated as such is because there is absolutely zero evidence of chinese arrival in the new world, and zero evidence of hot forging of metals in the americas

But there is...
>>
>>2693937
...holy shit what am I talking to

>since you equate theory with invalidity.
quote me

>I said nothing about speculation being spurious
>"That's not speculation; that's bullshit."

>or an indication of pseudoscience.
>"The pseudoscientists get ever more absurd..."

whaaat
>>
>>2693940
time to post proof or fuck off
>>
>>2693145
>dat watermark, lower right-hand corner
>Answers in Genesis-USA
>>
The city of gobekli teki, in general

>>2693171
could be a bag of coins in the guy's hand, or a fruit with more reedy veg behind it in the background.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.