[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The eternal western Phallus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: david-full-front.jpg (52KB, 322x600px) Image search: [Google]
david-full-front.jpg
52KB, 322x600px
What would the old world judge when in regard to a mans penis? how was it regarded to god tier cultures (Romans-Greeks)? Was it length vs girth ,or did it all come down to just scrotum size?
>>
smaller the length and girth, the smarter they were.
>>
>>2692221
talk about positive reassurance compared to today
>>
File: IMG_4768.png (788KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4768.png
788KB, 1136x640px
>>2692221
Then why wasn't Hitler proud of his "small" endowment?
>>
>>2692202
dicklets, when will they learn
>>
>>2692202
Men weren't judged based on their capacity to physically stimulate female genital organs. They were judged by other criteria generally having little to nothing to do with the act of coitus.
>>
>>2693162
YOU
(you)
>>
File: IMG_4767.png (835KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4767.png
835KB, 640x1136px
>>2693162
Because it wasn't small but was still most likely deformed. His hypospadias made his penis curve downward when he got hard, like it was hanging it's head in shame of what it's owner was and did, lol.
>>
>>2693517
I'm going to choose to believe this is carefully constructed bait.
>>
Related. Michelangelo's David wasn't about the cock. It was about the hands. David's hands was a humanism meme.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.