[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he fully mean by this and what are its full implications?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

What did he fully mean by this and what are its full implications?
>>
File: 1491639715407.jpg (67KB, 320x320px)
1491639715407.jpg
67KB, 320x320px
pls dont make me ask /pol/, they'll just till me its the work of the jews and wont go any further than that
>>
It's just saying that massive amounts of money is used on war, more so than is necessary, and that those who manufacture tools of war are able to, very easily, buy influence with those in power.

It is a massive problem.

>make and sell weapons
>use income from the sale of weapons to buy government influence
>use government influence to start wars
>sell more weapons
>repeat

War is a scam on the taxpayer pure and simple.
>>
>>2692182
is there any conceivable way to amend and reform this corrupt process through our current clusterfuck of a political system?
>>
>>2692199
Not in any realistic sense, no.
>>
>>2692199
As long as tools exist to wage war, there will continue to be war, so it's very, very unlikely no.
>>
>>2692208
>>2692213

awesome, guess ill go patiently wait to get nuked
>>
>>2692199
Alien invasion forcing all of earth to turn its guns against greys instead of each other.

Barring that, no.
>>
File: the-empire-state-building[1].jpg (14KB, 252x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-empire-state-building[1].jpg
14KB, 252x450px
>>2692140
If there's one lesson that we can take from World War 2 about human society at its broadest levels, it's that countries which invest in their civilian infrastructure outcompete those which only invest in their military.

The Axis powers built themselves an impressively large military, but Germany had overheated its economy and was faced with a choice: financial ruin, or actually putting all that war materiel to use.

But what they learned the hard way was that warfare in the industrial era is predominately a competition between economies: whoever is better at replacing battlefield losses grinds the other down through sheer attrition. Ultimately, the best way to defeat your enemies is to outgrow them economically.

Eisenhower knew that if our military-industrial complex ever grew out of control, it would be a short term gain for a long term loss for the country.
>>
>>2692147
>incestuous and nepotistic relationships at highest levels of government and weapons manufacturing
>small group of people form an oligarchy and run things behind the scenes using money allocation to guide lawmakers

To be honest, there are a disproportionate amount of Jews in positions of power. Now, I'm not saying it's all Jews. But I understand why some people see it that way.
>>
>>2692575

Somebody could just as easily say that there are a disproportionate number of Irish in positions of power. Or a disproportionate number of Mormons.
>>
>>2692140
Funny that Eisenhower, who was widely pro-military would steal the platform and ideology from Robert Taft.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_A._Taft

It isn't the work of the Jews, they weren't the problem until the JFK era.
>>
>>2692182
[muffled it has to be this way plays in the distance]

>>2692199
Nope, we're completely boned.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.