[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexy /his/torical facts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 127

File: just joan my arc up.jpg (220KB, 755x1100px) Image search: [Google]
just joan my arc up.jpg
220KB, 755x1100px
ResurrErecting this goldmine of a thread

This is a thread for scandalous, prurient, erotic, or otherwise sexy historical anecdotes, tidbits, or events, along with tasteful artwork that depicts them.

Posting with Based Drawfag's OC so that way he knows we love his work and that he should continue to improve on it.
>>
File: RichardMentorJohnson.png (186KB, 324x406px) Image search: [Google]
RichardMentorJohnson.png
186KB, 324x406px
Starting off with the original American sex scandal

>Richard Mentor Johnson, the only candidate in Electoral College history who saw a mass defection of electors push his race out of the Electoral College and into Congress to decide.
>Johnson was on the Democratic ticket of 1836 as the vice presidential candidate for Martin Van Buren, the heir apparent to President Andrew Jackson. Johnson, a Congressman from Kentucky, was picked to balance the ticket as a partner for the New York-born Van Buren. But the Virginia delegation at the party convention in Baltimore refused to vote for Johnson as the vice presidential nominee. It rose to object after Johnson’s nomination announcement, stating he couldn’t be recommended to state voters and accusing Johnson of supporting the Bank of the United States.
>The vice presidential candidate was best-known nationally for claims made by his supporters that Johnson had personally killed the Indian leader Tecumseh during the Battle of Thames in 1813. It was also well-known in political and social circles that Johnson has inherited from his father a slave, Julia Chinn, who was an octoroon. Chinn became Johnson’s common-law wife, since the couple couldn’t marry under miscegenation laws in effect, and they had two children before Chinn died in 1833. Johnson then had two other relationships with women who were black or mixed race, and his personal life had been a campaign issue in several prior elections.

Sauce

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/the-one-election-where-faithless-electors-made-a-difference
>>
File: best cleopatra.jpg (844KB, 1000x1461px) Image search: [Google]
best cleopatra.jpg
844KB, 1000x1461px
Stealing greentext from another thread

>Cleopatra reportedly had her first lover at twelve and built a temple where she kept male lovers drugged with performance boosters. She also purported had 100 lover in a single night, slept with her slaves, and heavily taxed or killed some men after the love-making was over. She learned many tricks it is said from courtesan at an Alexandria bordello. The Romans, who wanted to portray Cleopatra in the worst light possible light, were the source of many of these stories. In reality it is thought she spent much of her time sleeping alone and was busy managing her kingdom to indulge in too much debauchery.
>>
>>2688325
>When black pussy gets the best of you
>>
>>2688382
Augustus Caesar hated her because she sided with Marcus Antonius, who in turn cucked Austus' sister, Octavia, for Cleopatra.

I know this isn't something 4chins like, but Cleopatra was a based, strong, independent woman in a time of raging patriarchy, so it makes sense that Romans would tarnish her legend with such silly claims.
>>
File: Harriet_Ann_Jacobs1894.png (212KB, 406x584px) Image search: [Google]
Harriet_Ann_Jacobs1894.png
212KB, 406x584px
>>2688325

BLEACHED

This whole book is basically one long ass act of debauchery. It was so explicit that not even the rabidly abolitionist publishers in the North (who routinely attacked supporters of Slave Power as lusting after black women) wanted to publish it at first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incidents_in_the_Life_of_a_Slave_Girl
>>
File: joan-of-arc-3.jpg (88KB, 900x750px) Image search: [Google]
joan-of-arc-3.jpg
88KB, 900x750px
>>2688274

Oh yeah and Joan of Arc is best /his/fu
>>
>>2688274
Read the secret histories about Theodora they are amazing.
>>
File: nigga what.jpg (372KB, 750x731px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.jpg
372KB, 750x731px
>>2688569

>Often, even in the theater, in the sight of all the people, she removed her costume and stood nude in their midst, except for a girdle about the groin: not that she was abashed at revealing that, too, to the audience, but because there was a law against appearing altogether naked on the stage, without at least this much of a fig-leaf. Covered thus with a ribbon, she would sink down to the stage floor and recline on her back. Slaves to whom the duty was entrusted would then scatter grains of barley from above into the calyx of this passion flower, whence geese, trained for the purpose, would next pick the grains one by one with their bills and eat. When she rose, it was not with a blush, but she seemed rather to glory in the performance. For she was not only impudent herself, but endeavored to make everybody else as audacious. Often when she was alone with other actors, she would undress in their midst and arch her back provocatively, advertising like a peacock both to those who had experience of her and to those who had not yet had that privilege her trained suppleness.
>>
File: asc.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
asc.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>2688509
I am currently reading this book, The American Slave Coast about how profitable it was to "breed" slaves. I mean, you could buy a horse and fuck it, but it wouldn't bear a $1,000 colt, which was really more like $8,000 or $10,000 back in the day. Jefferson, of course, was infamous for breeding with his dead wife's half sister Sally, a high yellow slave, and all their issue were slaves, because of partus sequitur ventrem. There were reports of 11 year old blue eyed blond girls who were 1/16th black for sale in New Orleans for up to $5,000. It might have been looked down on, but there was no such thing as a molestation or statutory rape law for slaves.
>>
File: ABSOLUTE MADMAN.jpg (31KB, 336x532px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTE MADMAN.jpg
31KB, 336x532px
>>2688325
>>2688732
>>2688509

Since we're on the subject of slaveholders being naughty boys...

>Hammond's Secret and Sacred Diaries reveal that his sexual appetites were varied. He described, without embarrassment, his "familiarities and dalliances" over two years with four teenage nieces, daughters of his sister-in-law Ann Fitzsimmons and her husband Wade Hampton II. He blamed his behavior on what he described as the seductiveness of the “extremely affectionate” young women. The scandal "derailed his political career" for a decade to come after Wade Hampton III publicly accused him in 1843, when Hammond was governor. He was "ostracized by polite society" for some time, but in the late 1850s, he was nonetheless elected by the state legislature as US senator.
>Hammond's damage to the girls was far-reaching. Their social prospects were destroyed. Considered to have tarnished social reputations by his behavior, none of the four ever married.
>Hammond was also known to have had long-term sexual relationships with two female slaves, one of whom was his own daughter. He took the first slave, Sally Johnson, as a concubine when she was 18 years old. Such behavior was not uncommon among white men of power at the time; their mixed-race children were born into slavery and remained there unless the fathers took action to free them.[13] Later, Hammond took one of his and Sally Johnson's daughters, Louisa, as a concubine when the girl was 12; she also bore several of his children.

This guy was such a piece of shit, not even the most ardent Fire-Eaters could stand him.
>>
>>2688866
That was how the game was played and it was highly profitable for the players. No fucking your slaves could almost be seen as failing to perform due diligence.

Talk about moral hazard!
>>
>>2688732
>his dead wife's half sister Sally,

Even without the slave part, that's fucking cringe-inducing.
>>
>A peculiar aspect of Herakles’ stay with Omphale is the custom they adopted of wearing one another’s clothing. Painters portrayed Herakles wearing a yellow petticoat and having his hair combed by Lydian girls. Ovid says that Herakles wore a diaphanous purple negligee and a girdle which could not fit around his waist, while Omphale wore his lion-skin and carried his club. While the two lovers were asleep, wearing each other’s clothes, in a Lydian cave, the god Pan crept in and began to feel his way through the darkness. When he reached the beds, he first touched the lion-skin; thinking this was Herakles he lay down next to the other sleeping figure and pulled up its dress. Discovering a pair of hairy thighs, he nevertheless was about to proceed further when Herakles awoke and pushed him away. For this reason, says Ovid, Pan hates deceptive clothing and those who participate in his rites must worship naked.
>>
File: omphale_heracles.jpg (66KB, 330x500px) Image search: [Google]
omphale_heracles.jpg
66KB, 330x500px
>>2689119
whoops wrong image, that's Penthesilea
>>
>>2688625
jeez, born slut.
>>
File: eva braun.jpg (52KB, 635x476px) Image search: [Google]
eva braun.jpg
52KB, 635x476px
Since it's Hitler birthday here's my contribution.

Eva Braun nudes

https://twitter.com/klaasm67/status/804289883837603840
>>
File: %22Scumbag Joe%22 Morrissey.jpg (109KB, 571x760px) Image search: [Google]
%22Scumbag Joe%22 Morrissey.jpg
109KB, 571x760px
>>2688438
>black pussy

The eternal weak spot of the White Southern politician

t. Virginian
>>
File: saadmaan.png (977KB, 595x845px) Image search: [Google]
saadmaan.png
977KB, 595x845px
>>2688457
Bitch please. She was Ceasars whore and probably a greek as well. Ptolemaios the GREAT, not the VIIIth, ok?. Praise anubis
>>
File: kek is the one true god.jpg (62KB, 731x417px) Image search: [Google]
kek is the one true god.jpg
62KB, 731x417px
>>2689937

Did anyone still unironically worship Anubis by then? Or had the ancient Egyptian religion completely died out by the time of Cleopatra?
>>
File: dat ass jfk.jpg (77KB, 960x840px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass jfk.jpg
77KB, 960x840px
>>2689283

Why did Hitler wait until Berlin was literally under fire to marry her?
>>
>>2690630
He wanted to foster his appearance as a single man devoted to his country, I think.
Also he was kinda busy with the whole war thing.
>>
File: kaiser wilhelm on hitler.jpg (377KB, 1111x2048px) Image search: [Google]
kaiser wilhelm on hitler.jpg
377KB, 1111x2048px
>>2690838

>He wanted to foster his appearance as a single man devoted to his country

Kaiser Wilhelm II before his death talked shit about Hitler for that specific reason.
>>
File: cat the gr8.jpg-large.jpg (72KB, 220x264px) Image search: [Google]
cat the gr8.jpg-large.jpg
72KB, 220x264px
In her memoirs, Catherine the Great (1729-96) wrote, as a young girl, she masturbated by '[travelling] post-haste in my bed on my pillows".
>>
File: pauline.jpg (48KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
pauline.jpg
48KB, 500x651px
Pauline Bonaparte, sister of Napoleon, was a slag who loved to sleep around. She fucked one of her big dicked lovers so much, she suffered from "vaginal distress".

"A doctor was called in, who found the poor girl on the verge of exhaustion. Her uterus was swollen by constant excitement and her vagina was showing signs of damage due to friction." The guy was convinced to go into the army and leave her for her own health.
>>
File: kek.gif (897KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
897KB, 800x430px
>>2691215

>Pauline gave birth to a boy, Dermide Louis Napoleon, on 20 April 1798
>it's April 20th, 2017
>>
>>2688866
>He blamed his behavior on what he described as the seductiveness of the “extremely affectionate” young women

Holy shit, this guy is literally /a/
>>
File: Uhh Wait.jpg (35KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
Uhh Wait.jpg
35KB, 640x492px
>>2688866
>Hammond was also known to have had long-term sexual relationships with two female slaves, one of whom was his own daughter.
>Later, Hammond took one of his and Sally Johnson's daughters, Louisa, as a concubine when the girl was 12; she also bore several of his children.
>>
File: justkeepingmythighswarm.png (10KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
justkeepingmythighswarm.png
10KB, 691x597px
>>2688866
>>
File: IMG_1257.jpg (164KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1257.jpg
164KB, 1280x640px
Joan of Arc > all
>>
>>2688866

now this is a man I'd travel back in time to beat up
>>
>>2691215

>Fuck a woman of the royal family half to death

The dream
>>
>>2689937
>probably a greek as well
>descendant of an insular incestuous Greek family
>probably
>>
>>2688562
Other people like Joan as well?
>>
>>2689367
gross desu
>>
>>2690300
Yes.
The Egyptians continued to worship him as Anpu (Anubis is the Greek version), while the Greeks in Ptolemaic Egypt merged Anubis with Hermes, worshipping Hermanubis.
>>
File: Jean D Arc art.jpg (301KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Jean D Arc art.jpg
301KB, 724x1024px
>>2688562
This
>>2692153
Yes
>>
>>2692287
>>
>>2692289
>>
File: 6KiibCk.jpg (210KB, 1166x1226px) Image search: [Google]
6KiibCk.jpg
210KB, 1166x1226px
Check out Year Zero: A History of 1945 by Ian Buruma. The opening chapter talks about how Bergen-Belsen concentration camp survivors became horny as fuck after a crate of lipstick was accidentally shipped to the Belsen DP camp and it experienced a record birthrate within a year of liberation, with as many as one third to one half of all female internees being pregnant at any one time.

>It was shortly after the British Red Cross arrived, though it may have no connection, that a very large quantity of lipstick arrived. This was not at all what we men wanted, we were screaming for hundreds and thousands of other things and I don't know who asked for lipstick. I wish so much that I could discover who did it, it was the action of genius, sheer unadulterated brilliance. I believe nothing did more for those internees than the lipstick. Women lay in bed with no sheets and no nightie but with scarlet red lips, you saw them wandering about with nothing but a blanket over their shoulders, but with scarlet red lips. I saw a woman dead on the post mortem table and clutched in her hand was a piece of lipstick. At last someone had done something to make them individuals again, they were someone, no longer merely the number tattooed on the arm. At last they could take an interest in their appearance. That lipstick started to give them back their humanity."

>ywn be an American paratrooper from rural Arkansas who dropped out of high school to work in construction and in normal times could never hope to land a nice Jewish girl
>ywn run into a lonely and cold 15 year old Dutch Jewish girl who looks practically looks like a walking skeleton except for her breasts and a pair of big ole' bright red lips, which almost comically stand out from her impoverished appearance
>ywn, having been starved of any form of basic human contact that doesn't involve violence for months be instantly attracted to her still very feminine lips
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
>>2692293
>ywn passionately kiss her, tasting the expensive French brand lipstick and knowing you'll never want to kiss another pair of lips again
>ywn make love in the Rheinwiese on a moonlit night
>ywn ask her for name after a night of steaming hot sex
>ywn hear her answer "Anne... Anne Frank."
>ywn realize you've got to get back to base or your CO will report you as AWOL
>ywn ask her to write down her address so you can see her once the war is over
>months go by
>ywn be finally be released from service following Japan's surrender
>ywn show up at Anne's house in Amsterdam on your way back to England to be shipped home
>ywn be greeted at the door by Otto, who despite his own frail appearance notices your nametag on your uniform and coldcocks you right in the jaw, swearing profusely at you in German
>ywn be saved from a Mississippi beatdown (by an old man no less) by Anne who gets in the way and demands that he stop
>ywn be taken inside the house by Anne so she can bandage your broken nose
>ywn never recover from the initial shock of your beating and get at your first good look at Anne in months
>ywn see that her hair has grown back, she's clean and gleaming in the sun, her lips are covered in the same lipstick you first tasted on her mouth, and that she's eight months pregnant
>ywn immediately ignore the pain and kiss her passionately
>ywn experience the best sex of your life as she rides you like a pony from the Old Western films, with her belly bouncing on and off you like a ball
>ywn come across her diary while she slobbers your knob and casually read it to get to know her better
>ywn ask her to marry you and come home with you to Arkansas
>ywn hear the greatest words of your life "yes"
>ywn smirk like a smug Pepe at her father as he watches on in a mixture of disappointment and happiness at being grandfather
>ywn book 1st Class on RMS Queen Mary, spending almost the whole journey fucking your bride-to-be in you cabin
>>
File: bull.jpg (20KB, 150x225px) Image search: [Google]
bull.jpg
20KB, 150x225px
>>2692301
>ywn be married at sea by a drunken Navy Chaplain, who's performing his 6th wedding of the day
>ywn surprise your parents by showing up on their doorstep since you last parted with them four years ago with a Jewish bride and an unborn grandchild
>ywn help Anne give birth to your first child
>ywn feel all the anguish and torment she's experienced for the past six years be expelled like a baby from the womb, beginning the long process of physical and emotional healing for the both of you
>ywn open your own construction business and raise a large family with Anne in the prosperity of post-war America
>ywn have historian Stephen Ambrose take interest in Anne's diary sixty years later while he's interviewing you for Band of Brothers
>ywn have Anne's annotated diary published alongside Band of Brothers, thus earning both your spots in the history of World War II

feelsbadman
>>
>>2692287

D-Drawfag... Is that you?
>>
>Michele da Cuneo, Columbus's childhood friend from Savona, sailed with Columbus during the second voyage...

>The same childhood friend reported in a letter that Columbus had provided one of the captured indigenous women to him. He wrote, "While I was in the boat, I captured a very beautiful Carib woman, whom the said Lord Admiral gave to me. When I had taken her to my cabin she was naked—as was their custom. I was filled with a desire to take my pleasure with her and attempted to satisfy my desire. She was unwilling, and so treated me with her nails that I wished I had never begun. But—to cut a long story short—I then took a piece of rope and whipped her soundly, and she let forth such incredible screams that you would not have believed your ears. Eventually we came to such terms, I assure you, that you would have thought that she had been brought up in a school for whores."

Simpler times.
>>
>>2692301
Please don't cater to my pregnancy fetish, I'm still at work
>>
>>2692301

this fiction is sick
>>
File: 1492728452335.jpg (44KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492728452335.jpg
44KB, 638x640px
>>2692056
So cute
>>
>>2692355

you're a bad person
>>
>>2688732
>ywn own a visually aryan loli slavegirl down on your plantation
>>
>>2689119
>Pan almost fucked Herakles in drag
>>
>>2692292
>Samurai Jean 'd arc
m8 that's amakura shiro
>>
>>2691146
Damn, that's actually an impressive monologue for him to come up with on the fly. Didn't think Willy had decent oratory skills.
>>
File: pickett_gb.png (88KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
pickett_gb.png
88KB, 207x239px
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305

Holy shit dude, this is even better than the first Anne Frank/Band of Brothers crossover you wrote last thread.

For the love of God, put this in non-greentext format and someone please illustrate it.

Include me in the screenshot when this goes virals goys.
>>
File: IMG_0163.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>2692571
PLEASE I ONLY HAVE HALF AN HOUR LEFT
>>
File: angry boner.jpg (9KB, 167x302px) Image search: [Google]
angry boner.jpg
9KB, 167x302px
>>2692338

It's a grotesque distortion of history... And yet somehow quite wholesome and sweet at the same time.
>>
File: 1469393473207.jpg (27KB, 448x351px) Image search: [Google]
1469393473207.jpg
27KB, 448x351px
>>2692571
jesus why
>>
File: Sharon-Tate-Feet-616800.jpg (1MB, 1000x1495px) Image search: [Google]
Sharon-Tate-Feet-616800.jpg
1MB, 1000x1495px
>>2692593

TOO FUCKING BAD
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>2692606
Bruh c'mon I'm trying no fap, this is torment
>>
>>2692593

Why in the Hell are you browsing a Mongolian basket-weaving forum at work anyway? Don't you have work to do?

>>2692606

>On August 8, 1969, Tate was two weeks from giving birth. She entertained two friends, actresses Joanna Pettet and Barbara Lewis, for lunch at her home, confiding in them her disappointment at Polanski's delay in returning from London. That afternoon, Polanski telephoned her as did her younger sister, Debra, who called to ask if she and their sister, Patti, could spend the night with her. Tate declined, offering to have them over another time. Later that evening, Tate dined at her favorite restaurant, El Coyote, with Jay Sebring, Wojciech Frykowski and Abigail Folger, returning at about 10:30 p.m.

>Shortly after midnight, they were murdered by members of Charles Manson's "family" and their bodies were discovered the following morning by Tate's housekeeper, Winifred Chapman. Police arrived at the scene to find the body of a young man, later identified as Steven Parent, shot dead in his car, which was in the driveway. Inside the house, the bodies of Tate and Sebring were found in the living room; a long rope tied around each of their necks connected them. On the front lawn lay the bodies of Frykowski and Folger. All of the victims, except Parent, had been stabbed numerous times. The coroner's report for Tate noted that she had been stabbed sixteen times, and that "five of the wounds were in and of themselves fatal".

Dude no...
>>
>>2692618
Work part time at a grocery store in a neighborhood of old people, we're dead and they're all in bed
>>
File: BgSjSh3IIAAmPoV.jpg-large.jpg (31KB, 518x508px) Image search: [Google]
BgSjSh3IIAAmPoV.jpg-large.jpg
31KB, 518x508px
>>2692616

You feeling funny in the pants yet?
>>
>>2692631
"Funny" is one word you could use, you buttpirate

Fuck I just wanna rub a preggo tummy
>>
>>2692633

Well let's just turn the heat up a bit...
>>
>>2692645
Fine test my will, I (probably) wont give into sexy baby bumps
>>
File: 1490583779735.png (736KB, 3759x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1490583779735.png
736KB, 3759x1896px
>>2688866
>known to have had long-term sexual relationships with two female slaves, one of whom was his own daughter
>she also bore several of his children
>>
>>2692652

Oh I'm gonna test it aright.
>>
File: IMG_0699.gif (2MB, 320x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0699.gif
2MB, 320x433px
>>2692694
Oh fuck me dude...
>>
File: D.LET THIS.jpg (19KB, 552x439px) Image search: [Google]
D.LET THIS.jpg
19KB, 552x439px
>>2692355
DELET
JOAN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL, ESPECIALLY WITH NIGGERS
>>
File: sheeiit.jpg (31KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
sheeiit.jpg
31KB, 500x374px
>>2692763

>Five children by four different women
>current wife (pictured) is Myrna Pride
>Although Morrissey admitted having sexual relationships with Pride, then 17 years old, in a plea agreement following a conviction for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, both continue to maintain that no sexual activity occurred before she was of legal age.

This guy might as well be a fucking nigger with a parental history like that. No wonder Richmond voted for him.
>>
>>2692763
>NIGGERS
No it's cool, just pretend he's Dumas or whatever.
>>
>>2692293
>American paratrooper from rural Arkansas who dropped out of high school to work in construction and in normal times could never hope to land a nice Jewish girl

Dead giveaway that was Bull Randleman you were referring to. Except he never worked in construction. His pre-war career was in a foundry and after the war, he sold Caterpillar earth-moving equipment.
>>
>>2692301
THE ONLY GIRL IVE EVER LOVED
>>
File: I HAVE NO IDEA.jpg (570KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
I HAVE NO IDEA.jpg
570KB, 1280x800px
>>2692935

I didn't know Jeff Mangum was a fan of Band of Brothers...

When is he gonna write a song where Easy Company rescuing the beloved Anne, striking into the heart of Nazi tyranny like avenging angels with a swift and terrible sword?
>>
>>2688382
>heavily taxed or killed some men after the love-making was over
Huh, I ddind't know I had that fetish.
>>
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305
fuck off, jeff mangum
>>
>>2693003
SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS

SEMEN STAINS THE MOUNTAINTOPS
>>
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305
Is this /mu/
>>
File: >mfw is this gay.jpg (160KB, 700x428px) Image search: [Google]
>mfw is this gay.jpg
160KB, 700x428px
>>2693006

/mu/ meets Band of Brothers, and it is every bit as autistic as it sounds.

I seriously hope someone draws it though, this is some funny shit.
>>
>>2689367
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Morrissey#Personal_life

"Morrissey initially denied paternity of his son, who was born in March 2015, to his then law office intern, Myrna Pride, who was 17 at the time of the internship."

holy shit lmao; this dude was 57 or so when this happened; literally a fucking age gap of 4 decades
>>
When Darius overthrew Smerdis, the group of nobles he was a part of held a contest to see who would be the next shah where they would see whose horse neighed first in the morning, so Darius had his slave rub his hands on his horse's mate's genitals so his horse would neigh
>>
File: Neutral Milk Hitler.jpg (83KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Neutral Milk Hitler.jpg
83KB, 500x500px
>>2693004

Do you think IRL Jeff knows that people on this website steal his intellectual property by using his songs to write pregnant Anne Frank fanfiction and posting it under his name? Do you think he even cares?
>>
File: 142.jpg (143KB, 830x676px) Image search: [Google]
142.jpg
143KB, 830x676px
>>2693030
I think he'd like it
>>
Please do not sexualise Joan of arc.
>>
File: 1356557491616.jpg (65KB, 320x277px) Image search: [Google]
1356557491616.jpg
65KB, 320x277px
>>2693024
And yet he almost became the mayor of Richmond, not that pieces of shit haven't been mayor in the past. Glad I no longer live there.
>>
>>2688866
>>Hammond was also known to have had long-term sexual relationships with two female slaves, one of whom was his own daughter. He took the first slave, Sally Johnson, as a concubine when she was 18 years old. Such behavior was not uncommon among white men of power at the time; their mixed-race children were born into slavery and remained there unless the fathers took action to free them.[13] Later, Hammond took one of his and Sally Johnson's daughters, Louisa, as a concubine when the girl was 12; she also bore several of his children.

Sounds like a doujin.
>>
File: harambe rage.jpg (74KB, 569x571px) Image search: [Google]
harambe rage.jpg
74KB, 569x571px
>>2693032

I seriously some /mu/tant or music journalist is able to corner him someday, show it/read it to him and catch his response on tape. Either he'll find it slightly amusing/annoying and blow it off like no big deal or he'll go beserk and start tearing apart the studio in a rage and m00t gets another lawsuit.
>>
>>2688732
That was a pretty shit book desu.
>>
File: Jeff_1.jpg (22KB, 300x396px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff_1.jpg
22KB, 300x396px
>>2693040
> and catch his response on tap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKr0DzCX2n8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYKJ05MD-QQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWXRz_LaVx0
>>
File: 1373948669210.jpg (52KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
1373948669210.jpg
52KB, 400x330px
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305
I....I didn't know I had this fetish....
>>
>>2693047

Exactly, and then the fanfic will start to get on the news and we can all have a good chuckle when normies start challenging each other to read through it without puking and consistently fail.

>>2693051

We learn something new about ourselves every day anon.
>>
>>2693030
Who do you think keeps posting it?
>>
File: thhnbt.jpg (9KB, 182x277px) Image search: [Google]
thhnbt.jpg
9KB, 182x277px
>>2693044
As it turns out, that was the wrong book. I am reading it now, but the story about the little blond slaves came from this one.
>>
>>2692856
JOAN IS NOT FOR SEXUAL. JOAN IS A PURE. PURE.
>>
>>2688274

Leave Jeanne alone, Anglo. She's a saint.
>>
>>2688866
Absolute madman
>>
File: 1492735202171.jpg (75KB, 638x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492735202171.jpg
75KB, 638x640px
>>2693212
>saint
>>
>>2688274
Could someone translate that French for me I'm too lazy
>>
>>2693201

Would you repost a copypasta that was very clearly intended to insult you and deride the emotional connection you felt with Anne Frank by using your own words to portray her as little more than a sexual object to be used?
>>
>>2693212
>Saint

They didn't call her La Pucelle d'Sodomie for nothing.
>>
>>2693201

I mean Jeff in the pasta is basically in the same light as portrayed Mr. Hammond >>2688866. A sexual deviant who takes advantage of a young girl in a vulnerable situation who uses and abuses her body at will.
>>
>>2693236

But they don't call her that
>>
File: 1487633740719-his.jpg (131KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487633740719-his.jpg
131KB, 720x720px
>>2688562
Ahem
>>
>>2693243
>"Vous habitez comme un homme et nous utilisons votre corps comme nous le ferions un homme"

"Since you dress like a man we will treat you like one in the sack"
>>
>>2693253
>No sources
>>
>>2693253

All that shows is that the French were incredibly gay.
>>
>>2692320
Jesus goddamn
>>
File: 1492706968051.png (796KB, 600x808px) Image search: [Google]
1492706968051.png
796KB, 600x808px
>>2691183
>travelling
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>2693024
>Morrissey, the girl, and her mother, denied any impropriety, but subsequently, a Henrico County court convened a grand jury to investigate a possible improper sexual relationship between Morrissey and the girl.
So the only supposed victim, and the victim's family tell the police to fuck off, but they still take it upon themselves to pursue the case anyways?
>>
File: s.png (38KB, 1166x162px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
38KB, 1166x162px
This thread reminds me.

Why is /his/ so fucked up?
>>
>>2693338
>Why is /his/ so fucked up?
Probably the only remains of 4chan remaining faithful to traditions. It was the norm here before the normies and reddit-tier posters basically took over the site.
>>
>>2693227
It's barely comprehensible, but I'm guessing it was meant to say something like "Good God, I was not trying to inspire you in that way, my soldier friend"
>>
>>2691146
It must be absolutely bizarre to be a journalist interviewing an emperor. Fascinating piece.
>>
In the movies at least, they are imply that Jean was raped before she was executed. See the LeeLee version. What is our collective feels on that?
>>
File: :pol: meme reality thumbie.jpg (66KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
:pol: meme reality thumbie.jpg
66KB, 890x876px
>>2693338

The same reason all of 4chan from /b/, to /pol/ to /n/ is fucked up.

Memes.
>>
File: 1472624030876.jpg (264KB, 1280x1655px) Image search: [Google]
1472624030876.jpg
264KB, 1280x1655px
>>2693338
Top tier image.
>>
>tfw all you want from life is to have sex in a Roman bathhouse
>>
>>2693253
Your grammar and pose is horrible, what did you use google translate?
>>
>>2693396
Is that a boy or girl?

Quick, this is important.
>>
File: sad pepe kitten.jpg (56KB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe kitten.jpg
56KB, 500x259px
>>2693437
>>
>>2693437
Season only draws lolis.
>>
>>2693353
Oh the rest of 4chan is fucked up still, it's just that some people like to pretend that we aren't.
>>
>>2693446
Of course the lolis, knowing that they were owned and completely at the disposal of their massas, would be more than compliant. They would be seductive and eager to please, competitive with the other 11 and 12 year olds to catch massa's eye and breed his issue. That was the only thing that kept them upriver.
>>
>>2693353
Who would have thought a newfag board like /his/ have done it?
>>
>>2692557
Journalists edit the shit out of people's actual speech.
>>
>>2692281

Was it the Muslim conquests that finally stamped what was left of ancient Egyptian religion?
>>
>>2693437
>this is important
Why?
>>
>>2693402
Then go to a Roman bathhouse with your gf and have sex there.
>>
>>2688274
>>OP's pic

Holy fuck I want more of that.
>>
>>2693220
DELET
>>
File: YWNk5.png (122KB, 326x386px) Image search: [Google]
YWNk5.png
122KB, 326x386px
>>2688866
>Hammond was also known to have had long-term sexual relationships with two female slaves, one of whom was his own daughter
>one of whom was his own daughter
>slave
>daughter
>concubine
>>
>>2693706
No, it was Christianity. What is left of it is the Coptic Christianity and some rural superstitions in Egypt. And the calendar used by Copts and farmers.
>>
>>2688732
Than you anon. Your post solved me a question I didn't know how to ask.

I always wondered, if people already knew that under the laws their kids with slaves will still be slaves why would they make those kids. The answer was so obvious yet I was so ignorant.
>>
>>2689121
It's a obvious excuse to make statue of naked girl
>>
I have a question:

Why would invaders rape the local women and leave their kids behind?

I know biologically this matches a reproductive instinct. But is rape rationally good for their goal?

If the goal was to eliminate enemies shouldn't they kill everyone instead of leaving kids behind?
>>
>>2693024
Sad that this derailed his career really. I could care less about some old guy politician fucking younger women, I care about them fucking over the public in general. Besides, I'd smash that pussy given the chance.
>>
>>2694126
Who says the goal is to kill everyone necessarily?
>>
>>2694126
Possibly the dumbest questions I've seen on this board.

>Why would invaders rape the local women
Because they wanted to fuck.

>and leave their kids behind?
Because nobody wants to raise those fucking bastards.

>But is rape rationally good for their goal?
For the goal of fucking, yes, it is.
Also
>expecting some raiding barbarians to act rationally
>expecting people to act rationally

>If the goal was to eliminate enemies shouldn't they kill everyone instead of leaving kids behind?
The goal was to invade, pillage, get booty, conquer land, capture slaves, put down revolts or intimidate someone. Almost never was it killing everyone.
>>
>>2692320
WOW
>>
>>2688382
>In reality it is thought she spent much of her time sleeping alone and was busy managing her kingdom to indulge in too much debauchery
now that IS sexy

>>2689937
>probably a greek as well
[muffled macedonian reeing]
>>
>>2693304
I assume she meant making the motion you make while on horseback (e.g. bobbing up and down).
>>
>>2693964

/his/ drawfag who did >>2692301

He might be lurking in this thread
>>
>>2694929

D-Did we scare him off?
>>
File: based calvin candie.gif (998KB, 500x244px) Image search: [Google]
based calvin candie.gif
998KB, 500x244px
>>2688866
>>
>>2692293

I too own this book

10/10 would recommend to all WW2 readers
>>
File: nn.jpg (63KB, 441x440px) Image search: [Google]
nn.jpg
63KB, 441x440px
>>2692856
>>2693211
Never mind, fem Napoleon would be a better fit for that since they were contemporaries
>>
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305

Someone should really Rule 34 this...
>>
>>2693338
Being the hatespawn of /int/ and /lit/ doesn't give such great prospects
>>
>>2692606
>>2692694

Post moar rare Sharons
>>
>>2695037
The autist who keeps pushing his Anne Frank fetish did, yeah. He even followed him to /d/ to push his shit. Doubt we'll ever hear back from that drawfag desu
>>
>>2695779

If he was willing to draw her literally fingering herself with a diary, I doubt drawfag was that uncomfortable.

And it was multiple guys requesting more of the Anne Frank smut, including some /pol/tard who specifically wanted her to penetrate herself with a ballpoint pen.
>>
>>2695779

That nigga drew way weirder shit

http://deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=14351

He's probably just lurking or busy having a life.
>>
File: Strom_Thurmond.jpg (26KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
Strom_Thurmond.jpg
26KB, 300x350px
>>2689367
>The eternal weak spot of the White Southern politician
>>
>>2690300

Native Egyptian faith persisted well into the late Roman period, though it was one of the major hotbeds for early Christianity.
>>
>>2693923

I'm on the wrong continent for Romans, unfortunately.

>tfw there's nothing like those stupid living colonial towns but for time periods more interesting than colonial America
>>
>>2693976
>>2696477

Cool
>>
File: German Propaganda Leaflet.jpg (1MB, 1720x1238px) Image search: [Google]
German Propaganda Leaflet.jpg
1MB, 1720x1238px
During WW2, the Allies and Axis both would extensively drop leaflets on enemy forces with the intent to demoralize or confuse the soldiers who read them. A common theme was using depictions of naked women to entice soldiers to keep the leaflets on their person for the purpose of masturbating with later, the hope being that the subversive text in the leaflet would rub off on the soldier while he rubbed off on it. This particular leaflet was dropped by the Germans over British soldiers with the hopes that it would sow seeds of hatred and distrust in their minds for their American allies by convincing them that Americans are cuckolding them back home (I've censored this image because mods)
>>
>>2693446
>Arab
>Having sex with a female (human)
Not adding up tbqhwyf
>>
File: T4EDMyc.jpg (227KB, 852x600px) Image search: [Google]
T4EDMyc.jpg
227KB, 852x600px
>>2696783
Cuckoldry was a major theme in WWII psychological warfare. This image is a Japanese produced leaflet depicting a devilish American serviceman preparing to rape an Australian woman while an Australian soldier is busy fighting the Japanese in New Guinea.
>>
File: MDE World Peace.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
MDE World Peace.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>2696783
>A common theme was using depictions of naked women to entice soldiers to keep the leaflets on their person for the purpose of masturbating with later, the hope being that the subversive text in the leaflet would rub off on the soldier while he rubbed off on it

That's Million Dollar Extreme levels of subversion right there.
>>
>>2696783
that's pretty well made desu
>>
File: 3523223.png (98KB, 366x240px) Image search: [Google]
3523223.png
98KB, 366x240px
>>2696822
The Allies also used this theme. For instance, pictured here is a rather tame (by comparison) example of the "Bilder" series of leaflets produced by the OSS for use against German. It depicts two naked women, one sucking on the breast of the other. The Gothic title reads "New games in the home (The husband is at the front)." A loose interpretation of the script verse is:

>This picture shows your Annette,
>in a game with another woman.
>Your Plea for her love is in vain,
>she now loves only degenerate acts!
>>
>>2696822
>the aussie's bayonet
>>
File: mirrormirror leaflet.jpg (86KB, 600x833px) Image search: [Google]
mirrormirror leaflet.jpg
86KB, 600x833px
Another German psyops leaflet, this one depicts a handsome man fondling a beautiful blond woman in a pink negligee. She stands before a mirror and the reflection shows a caricature of death strangling her husband. Text on the back is:

>MIRROR – WISE. A precarious story. Joan was in her room and just about to change because she intended to go to the cinema with Bob. She had done that quite often since John, her husband had left for the front. Why shouldn’t she? Bob is a good friend of John’s and he certainly wouldn’t object. Everybody understands that Joan cannot always sit at home alone for years, without any companionship. Yesterday Bob came a little earlier than usual and entered Joan’s room just as she was adding the last touch of her rouge. She didn’t mind his staying for they were really good friends, and so accustomed to each other. As she rolled her stockings, Bon told her all that he had done during business hours that day; and then she noticed that the elbow of his jacket had a little grease spot; so, she took it and cleaned it. What could anybody think wrong about that among friends? An then, neither knew how it happened, she felt his strong body leaning gently against her, and then, they kissed for a long, long while. Joan was in a dream. She was feeling that marvelous something that she had missed for so long. It was so wonderful. Then she opened her eyes and there was that horror before her. Was it a dream, or was it reality? She looked in the mirror and saw John! John in the arms of another! In the arms of death! But no, it was not John embraced by Death, it was YOU, and it was not Joan looking in the mirror but YOUR wife. Joan is still alone. And so are the millions of other wives and girls. But war goes on.
>>
File: USAED DOT COM.jpg (80KB, 207x324px) Image search: [Google]
USAED DOT COM.jpg
80KB, 207x324px
>>2696940
>That bayonet vs. the upright and rigid American flag pole
How can Aussies even compete?
>>
>>2688625
fuck that gave me half chub
>>
File: cuck and proud.jpg (71KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
cuck and proud.jpg
71KB, 800x826px
>>2696783

>be Pvt. Hiro
>get stationed on shitty island in the middle of nowhere
>wish you could be back in Yokohama with your Aiko
>U.S. Marines invade your island
>get incinerated by flamethrower
>Japan surrenders
>Aiko, heartbroken at your death and seeking a fresh start, marries the same US Marine who killed you
>tfw cucked
>>
>>2688866
Sounds like an anime plot.
>>
>>2697358

kek was thinking the exact same thing
>>
File: american freedom boner.gif (973KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
american freedom boner.gif
973KB, 285x171px
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305

We're reaching levels of liberation that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>2697341
I'm reading The Coldest Winter by David Halberstam, and he talks about how circa-1950 American soldiers were treated like royalty by the local Japanese, and how even lowly no-rank raw recruit privates could seduce multiple local women to be their personal concubines.
>>
File: village people navy.jpg (34KB, 425x315px) Image search: [Google]
village people navy.jpg
34KB, 425x315px
In case you've ever wondered where the Navy=Gay meme came from

>In February 1919, Thomas Brunelle and Chief Machinist's Mate Ervin Arnold were both patients at the Naval Training Station hospital in Newport. Brunelle told Arnold the details of the subculture to which he belonged in Newport, centered at the Army and Navy YMCA and the Newport Art Club, where local civilian homosexuals regularly made contact with one another and with naval personnel. Arnold undertook a personal investigation to verify Brunelle's account and documented his findings. He then presented his Navy superiors with detailed reports of effeminate behavior, cross-dressing, and parties involving sexual activity, liquor and cocaine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport_sex_scandal
>>
>>2696889
The blur for the cunt and boobs look like the Americans put a dickgirl on it.
>>
>>2693433
Its old style french
>>
>>2697836
The rest of the Bilder leaflets are fucked up enough to have dickgirls. There's shit like bestiality, gay rape, and pederasty in them.
>>
File: Dance Kraut Dance.png (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Dance Kraut Dance.png
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305

Should've integrated this into Episode 4 where Randleman has a one-night stand with Anne while hiding in that barn from SS soldiers
>>
>>2688562
>raped by the english before execution
>waifu material

Pick one
>>
File: 1457047433707.png (71KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457047433707.png
71KB, 250x250px
>>2692320
>>
>>2698277
I pick waifu material. your move
>>
File: Samuel Johnson wtf face.jpg (62KB, 421x834px) Image search: [Google]
Samuel Johnson wtf face.jpg
62KB, 421x834px
>>2698277

>not fantasizing about saving Joan from capture

Do you even imagination?
>>
>>2688866
Miscegenators, ladies and gentlemen...
>>
File: 1414556973065.jpg (125KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
1414556973065.jpg
125KB, 600x879px
>ywn fuck ancient 12 yo slave cunny that you cuddle with afterwards

Fuck modern laws and feminism and shit. Living is awful. At least let me have some 12yo cunny.

Pic unrelated
>>
File: sam hyde horrified.png (138KB, 276x305px) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde horrified.png
138KB, 276x305px
>>2698392

>when you manage to mix race and be an inbreeder fucking the same woman
>>
File: officer hyde this is a crime.png (576KB, 826x720px) Image search: [Google]
officer hyde this is a crime.png
576KB, 826x720px
>>2698406

>when you manage to make the guys fantasizing about fucking a pregnant Dutch Jewish teenager look normal by comparison
>>
File: boi.png (143KB, 642x700px) Image search: [Google]
boi.png
143KB, 642x700px
>>2698406

>cuddling with property
>>
>>2698502
What, you've never cuddled a rifle before?
>>
>>2698509

Touche
>>
>>2698424
>being this much of a normie sissy

God damn I hate /his/
>>
>>2688457
she wasnt that base, strong and independent at the end of the war though.
>>
What's that one comic with the cute greek boipussy?

My boner is begging you.
>>
File: Daniel_Edgar_Sickles.jpg (273KB, 750x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Edgar_Sickles.jpg
273KB, 750x1008px
>ywn get acquitted of murdering your cucker using the temporary insanity defense
>>
File: virgin_marybillboard.jpg (175KB, 1200x774px) Image search: [Google]
virgin_marybillboard.jpg
175KB, 1200x774px
Does the Bible count as historical?

If so...

>And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms. She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men. Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way, And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men pourtrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldeans pourtrayed with vermilion, Girded with girdles upon their loins, exceeding in dyed attire upon their heads, all of them princes to look to, after the manner of the Babylonians of Chaldea, the land of their nativity: And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea. And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them. So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister. Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt. For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses. Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth. – Bible : Ezekiel (23) : 11 – 21.
>>
File: it's time to stop.gif (842KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
it's time to stop.gif
842KB, 480x270px
>>2688866

>literally a race-mixing incestuous faggot
>>
File: ancap-meme-generator.png (200KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
ancap-meme-generator.png
200KB, 547x402px
>>2698533

t. Ancap
>>
>Similarly, according to the famous ninth-century Muslim philosopher al-Kindi:
>"Lesbianism is due to a vapor which, condensed, generates in the labia heat and an itch which only dissolve and become cold through friction and orgasm. When friction and orgasm take place, the heat turns into coldness because the liquid that a woman ejaculates in lesbian intercourse is cold whereas the same liquid that results from sexual union with men is hot."
>"Heat, however, cannot be extinguished by heat; rather, it will increase since it needs to be treated by its opposite. As coldness is repelled by heat, so heat is also repelled by coldness."
>In al-Kindi's view, then, the cause of lesbianism is the heat that is generated in the labia and that can be reduced only through friction and orgasm with another woman.
>Interestingly, it is only friction between two labia that can cure this condition, since it permits the ejaculation of a cold liquid that calms the original heat; the reduction in heat cannot be achieved through intercourse with a man, since the man's liquid is hot and, as al-Kindi points out, "heat . . . cannot be extinguished by heat."
>>
>>2700276

This must be how they turn the frogs gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqWSzv7ESJY
>>
>>2693446
he's also drawn three petite pictures of Calvin's mom
hot as fuck too
>>
>>2700581

Message this whole thread to the guy so he has new creative material
>>
>>2688866
Sweet christ that is degenerate
>>
>>2700797

Hammondposting needs to the new /his/ meme
>>
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305

Should I post this on /tv/?
>>
>>2688866
The Wikipedia article cites this review http://www.nytimes.com/1989/01/29/books/monster-of-all-he-surveyed.html of his diaries, but in there it explicitly says that the 12 year old girl wasn't his own daughter:
>Finally Hammond jeopardized his own marriage by taking an 18-year-old slave for a mistress; when the only child she seems to have had by anyone besides Hammond turned 12, he took her for his own as well.

And suddenly I am flaccid again.
>>
>>2697515
ITS NOT FAIR
>>
>>2688457
She sounds like a slut.
>>
>The Imperial Harem of the Ottoman Empire occupied one of the large sections of the private apartments of the sultan at the Topkapi Palace which encompassed more than 400 rooms.
>After 1853, an equally lavish harem quarter was occupied at the new imperial palace at Dolmabahçe.

>Ismail ibn Sharif holds the distinction of fathering probably the maximum number of children in history – not surprisingly he also had one of the largest harems, housing more than five hundred concubines2. The Moroccan ruler was second in line of the Moroccan Alaouite dynasty and reigned from 1672 to 1727.

>The distinction for owning the largest harem in history could well belong to 6th century BCE King Tamba of Banaras. It is believed that his harem included some sixteen thousand inmates and was presided over by the chief queen Sussondi.

>The 15-century Sultan Ghiyas-ud-Din Kilji's harem numbered fifteen thousand4 and required him to build a separate walled city to house them.

>During the 1800s, King Mongkut of Siam housed his nine thousand women5 in a totally contained city with its own government, recreational facilities, and a theater. The 19th-century ruler was eventually featured in the autobiographical book Anna and the King of Siam, which became the inspiration behind the Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The King and I and a later film version, titled Anna and the King.

>One of the most feared warriors of all times, Genghis Khan is best known for founding the Mongol Empire which after his death became the large contiguous empire in history.
>Apparently the inmates of his harem numbered anything between two to three thousand6. The myth is now borne out by science as well since after analyzing tissue samples in populations bordering Mongolia, scientists from the Russian Academy of Sciences believe the brutal ruler has 16 million male descendants living today which is nearly 8% of the population of Central Asia.
>>
>>2700051
Literally the >women are whores who want to get blacked of its time.
>>
File: kitten banana.jpg (63KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
kitten banana.jpg
63KB, 640x637px
>>2701071

>Race-mixing slave-owning pedophile draws the line at incest

Is... Is that supposed to make me feel better?
>>
>>2701094
Don't worry, those same guys very soon afterward got fed into the meat grinder during the Korean War when MacArthur sent the poorly trained and under equipped Japanese garrison to drown in a tidal wave of commie gooks.
>>
>>2693032

Is it weird to want to fuck that chick with the mask still on?
>>
>>2701667
Absolutely not.
>>
>>2701688

Thank God, I thought I was turning into Hammond or Jeff for a sec there
>>
>>2701154

Holy Bible confirmed for /pol/
>>
File: 1425356189209.jpg (254KB, 910x802px) Image search: [Google]
1425356189209.jpg
254KB, 910x802px
>>2693032
>>2701667
>>
>>2702531
That's not just exclusively bible shit, man. That's universal ancient knowledge. We've just forgotten it in favor of (((feminism))).
>>
File: time to fap.jpg (70KB, 442x640px) Image search: [Google]
time to fap.jpg
70KB, 442x640px
>>2702540

She's... Beautiful.
>>
>>2693396
>>2693446
sauce plz?
>>
>>2702885
http://fdseason.tumblr.com/
>>
>>2701667
>chick (male)
>>
>>2697867
Google didn't turn anything up for "Bilder leaflets" source?
>>
>>2702958
http://www.psywarrior.com/sexandprop2.html
Scroll down about a quarter of the way down, its under the heading "American Sexual Psyop"
>>
File: race_aw36101.jpg (66KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
race_aw36101.jpg
66KB, 300x450px
>>2696822
This aspect of WWII propaganda has always most interested me. I remember this German leaflet encouraging Americans to dessert making me nauseous the first time I saw it.
>>
File: race_aw36102.jpg (68KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
race_aw36102.jpg
68KB, 300x450px
>>2696822
>>2703242
And when held in lighting at the proper angle
>>
>>2703247
>The GI's expression
Thats the face I make when I see cuckshit too.
>>
File: Sad_Jew_frog.png (94KB, 329x361px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Jew_frog.png
94KB, 329x361px
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305

>tfw Jewish
>tfw Band of Brothers is one of my favorite shows
>tfw have a few distant ancestors who lived in the same region of Arkansas as Sgt. Randleman
>tfw they may have fought together in the War Between the States
>tfw Passover
>tfw spent one of the holiest nights in Jewish calendar jacking off to preggo Anne Frank getting fucked by Bull Randleman fantasy

Am I doomed to damnation for my sins?
>>
>>2691146

Pretty good Traditionalist perspective on the Third Reich.
>>
>>2703443

The most eloquent and effective critiques of Nazism have all been by traditionalists tbqh. Left-wing ones all circlejerk around "muh racism" and basic bitch American conservatives around "muh socialism" while ignoring that movement's more fundamental flaws.
>>
>>2703418

Yes
>>
File: emile chatelet-color.jpg (30KB, 455x446px) Image search: [Google]
emile chatelet-color.jpg
30KB, 455x446px
>translate Newton into French
>contribute greatly to the field of physics and the eventual development of the Atomic Bomb two centuries later
>literally fuck Voltaire
>die because you were a raging slut

https://scriptamus.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/ladies-of-the-laboratory-3-the-scientific-slut-emilie-du-chatelet/
>>
File: Strom_Thurmond,_c_1961.jpg (64KB, 655x979px) Image search: [Google]
Strom_Thurmond,_c_1961.jpg
64KB, 655x979px
>>2696293

How does he manage to look older in 1961 than he did in 1997? Did he reverse age or something?
>>
File: pur rage.jpg (28KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
pur rage.jpg
28KB, 302x302px
>>2704746

>Émilie had had one very disappointing love affair before her marriage. She was passionately in love with a man and after a brief affair, he dumped her to use the modern vernacular. She was so depressed that she almost committed suicide. However, she got over her depression. She vowed that she would never become so emotionally dependent on a single man and although she had many male friends and lovers, she was never thereafter putting all her emotional eggs in a single basket so to speak. The arranged marriage worked out as both parties obtained benefits from the relationship. Émilie bore the Marquis 3 children including a male heir. At that time, this was her most important duty to fulfill. Her husband was away a great deal and things worked out very well in that he had no objection to her academic pursuits and provided her with some of the great scientists and mathematicians of France to tutor her. Somehow Émilie persuaded her husband to engage in affairs with other women and to allow her to do the same with men. They were thus happily married until Émilie died. The Marquis benefitted extensively. His wife was a great conversationalist, a leading socialite, very sexually accomplished and was considered one of the leading social figures of the French Court where she always spoke well of him and furthered his interests as well as her own. Most important, his children loved their mother and she personally not only took a hand in their education—highly unusual for a mother to educate a male child. Not satisfied with the mathematics texts of the time, she personally wrote one for her son.

She literally corrupted her own husband so she could philander around herself.
>>
>>2704940
If you correct the mistakes of Newton and debate the scientific court of France then I think a bit of harmless hedonism is acceptable.
>>
>>2704985
>a bit of harmless hedonism is acceptable

It literally killed her
>>
>>2704993
Pregnancy killed her, that's not hedonism. She was pregnant 3 times by her husband.
>>
File: 1470751317215.png (4MB, 1778x2014px) Image search: [Google]
1470751317215.png
4MB, 1778x2014px
>>2704940
>She died at the age of 43 at the peak of her intellectual productivity. Émilie du Châtelet was a promiscuous, sexual libertine, and when she was 42 years old she fell in love with a prominent courtier and poet– Jean François Saint-Lambert.
>None the less, Émilie du Châtelet had her torrid affair with a minor French poet, and became pregnant. Her relationships with the men in her life were such that she maintained excellent relations with most of them even when she was involved with others. During her pregnancy, she was attended by three men in her household: Her husband, Voltaire and her new lover and father of the coming child.
>However, with a classic case of post partum infection, Émilie du Châtelet died shortly after finishing her translation and the child, the next day. The three men were all distraught—especially Voltaire, who himself collapsed in grief and took a while to recover.
>The great writer and philosopher is credited with the greatest quotations describing Émilie du Châtelet.
“Glory of her sex and of the century we live in, the goal of her work is to enlighten men.”
is one of his famous lines.
>The other assessed Émilie du Châtelet in a way that no one else has ever been described. During her lifetime Voltaire wrote to his friend. King Frederick II of Prussia,
“She is a great man whose only flaw is that she is a woman “.
>>
>>2705104
>Émilie herself, worked feverishly to finish her great translation of Newton before she gave birth. She finally did just 6 days after she gave birth and the manuscript was sent off to the publisher—the Bibliothèque Nationale. Voltaire documented the delivery of the baby.
“The little girl arrives while her mother was at her writing desk, scribbling some Newtonian theories, and the newly born baby was placed temporarily on a quarto volume of geometry, while her mother gathered together her papers and was put to bed.”
What a madwoman.
>>
>>2705117
>“The little girl arrives while her mother was at her writing desk, scribbling some Newtonian theories, and the newly born baby was placed temporarily on a quarto volume of geometry, while her mother gathered together her papers and was put to bed.”

Any drawfags in this thread?

I want to see this.
>>
>>2692293
That was cute...then it was sad
>>
>>2694126

a common reaction to the sudden relief of intense stress (say by winning a battle or a successful siege) is for me to become very horny. If you've ever had a brush with death, you'd be amazed how fucking alive you feel and how much you want to grab someone and fuck them to show that you're still living
>>
>>2705000
Riiiiight, by her husband. Sure. She was fucking around with different men every single day, by only her husband ever got her pregnant.

Stop enabling sluts.
>>
>>2691473
kek
>>
>>2691984
>>2693971
>>2688866

>Later, Hammond took one of his and Sally Johnson's daughters, Louisa, as a concubine when the girl was 12; she also bore several of his children.

Sounds like an average game of CK2 for me
>>
>>2691146
that's very cool
>>
File: My girl.jpg (129KB, 569x944px) Image search: [Google]
My girl.jpg
129KB, 569x944px
>>2693211
>>Her squire d’Aulon helped her into her armor every day that she was in the field and it was he who dressed her wounds. He testified that he often saw her naked legs and breasts and that". . . she was a young girl, beautiful and shapely. ..’ D’Alençon said ". .. I slept with Joan and the soldiers ‘on the straw,’ and sometimes I saw Joan get ready for the night, and sometimes I looked at her breasts, which were beautiful." Yet -- all of Joan’s men -- Jean de Metz, Bertrand de Poulengy, d’Alençon, d’Aulon, Thibault; the men who slept on the ground beside her and saw her in her lovely nakedness, were adamant that they never felt carnal lust for her. Thibault elaborated that while they sometimes felt a carnal urge for Joan, they "never dared give way to it.." They saw a saintly goodness in her and it was shame that prevented them from making advances on her. They felt an exalted pure love for her that they could not bear to sully with carnal words much less deeds.
>>
File: IMG_4727.jpg (663KB, 804x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4727.jpg
663KB, 804x1024px
What do you guys think of Elizabeth II? Definitely my top pick if I had a time machine and some charisma.
>>
>>2706212
Pros:
>Fairly stacked
>Drinks like a Viking
>Germanic genes make her kinky

Cons:
>Probably spoiled
>German, so probably kinky in a bad way
>Could probably beat you up
>Would probably beat you up
>Ages like lobster meat
>>
>>2706232
>>>Could probably beat you up
That's a pro, honestly.
>>
>>2691146
*tips Evola*
>>
>>2706212
>time machine
>not using time machine to save best girl >2692301
>>
>>2706318 >>2692301
>>
>>2706318
>time machine
>implying he can't seduce Lizzie II and then rescue her for brownie points
>>
File: rutka_by_guddipoland.jpg (116KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
rutka_by_guddipoland.jpg
116KB, 340x340px
>>2706318

>implying Rutka isn't best girl
>>
>>2706318
>>2706348
>wanting a prisoner or a jailbait Jew over a queen

I'm with the King with no time machine.
>>
>>2706358

>not wanting to live out the ultimate damsel-in-distress fantasy by saving the helpless Jailbait Jew from the clutches of the Nazi dragon
>>
File: IMG_4726.jpg (162KB, 570x855px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4726.jpg
162KB, 570x855px
>>2706435
>not serving your Queen like a true knight
>not wanting to save them in her name
>not wanting to be her champion

Look at this, man. You can't refuse.
>>
>>2706318
>>2706348
>>2706435

>not pulling a Hammond and keeping a personal harem of Holocaust victims you rescued at the last moment on a plantation in rural Tennessee and living out your days as Big Daddy from Django Unchained, producing an exorbitant number of heirs with all of them and enjoying lemonade on your porch.

And in the end, you'll be considered the good guy because turning Anne Frank and Rutka Laskier into your own private baby factories is still better than gassing them.
>>
>>2706474
Do you realize how much work keeping a harem entails? It's like having 30 wives without the cuddles.
>>
>>2706479

If the Mormons make it work so can I.
>>
>>2698416
Its like leveling up, every new generation is just a little bit whiter...if thats your thing ofcourse
>>
>>2706318
>>2706323
I WISH I COULD SAVE HER IN SOME KIND OF TIME MACHINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-fjyEIgWik
>>
File: depressed.jpg (64KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.jpg
64KB, 600x469px
>>2688382
Am I the only one who feels disappointed she isn't the slut you always heard of?
>>
File: what the fuck is this.jpg (2MB, 1956x3803px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this.jpg
2MB, 1956x3803px
>>2706575

Boy do we have the fantasy for you
>>
File: 1445748603336.jpg (9KB, 132x191px) Image search: [Google]
1445748603336.jpg
9KB, 132x191px
>>2706612
I already saw it.
>>
>>2688274
Your "ResurrErecting" made me remember this song, so I guess the thread has a soundtrack now.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Hiu1hPdJk-Y
>>
File: IMG_1254.jpg (193KB, 742x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1254.jpg
193KB, 742x434px
Best girl
>>
>>2706616

But have you nutted to it?
>>
I just nutted to R34 of Cleopatra and young Queen Elizabeth II thanks to this thread.
>>
>>2706703

Here's more R34 to nut to

http://deviants-despository.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=14352
>>
>>2689119
>he nevertheless was about to proceed further
Fucking hero.
>>
>>2706746
Not into preg, sorry. My dick shriveled up at the sight of this.
>>
I've heard from here on /his/ that Joan was actually kind of a big, burly girl. Is that true?
>>
File: Maid.jpg (341KB, 1200x773px) Image search: [Google]
Maid.jpg
341KB, 1200x773px
>>2706824
>Big
I heard she was 5'2 but also sturdy. Also big tits.
I wouldn't really trust too much about what's said about her appearance. She was a propaganda piece. She's allegedly ridiculously gorgeous but also SO PURE that none of the Stinky French soldiers would want to touch her.

Also she dressed like a dude
>>
File: we died for this.jpg (847KB, 1400x2769px) Image search: [Google]
we died for this.jpg
847KB, 1400x2769px
>>2688866

I can't believe my ancestors died for this prick.

>>2692083

Dixiefag here,

Same. I'd pound this piece of shit into a pulp.
>>
>>2705597
she wasn't fucking before producing a heir, silly
>>
File: >mfw.png (61KB, 161x213px) Image search: [Google]
>mfw.png
61KB, 161x213px
>>2692301
>>2706575
>>2706612

>Anne will never hear wails of a baby for the first time after enduring hours of excruciating pain
>Anne will never cradle a newborn in her arms, filling her heart with a joy only a mother can feel
>Anne will never kiss her children goodnight in bed
>Anne will never comfort her child's nightmares by telling them how she survived one for six long and bloody years
>Anne will never be a MILF
>>
>>2693446
>>2693396
kys
>>
>>2688274
the roman emperor Elagabalus.

he became emperor at age 14, and liked to dress up as a girl and get fucked by men.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
>>
>>2706746
Pregnancy fetishist here

nutted
>>
>>2708179

Well if it makes you feel any better, she could've done those first two, the kid was adopted, and it was covered up by her father to protect her reputation from the social stigma of the time.

Now it's unlikely, but not impossible. All a coverup really would've required was a conspiracy of silence on the part of her father and a few others.
>>
who was the Byzantine empress that was the slut of the empire or something like that?
>>
>>2709834
Theodora, wife of Justinian, I believe.
>>
>>2701100
Why that
>>
>>2692320
Bondage works.
>>
File: IMG_1489.jpg (146KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1489.jpg
146KB, 640x640px
>>2692301

Anne Frank was a black woman.

Fact.
>>
File: mfw at keyboard.png (28KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
mfw at keyboard.png
28KB, 246x205px
>>2708554
>>
>>2706474
>>2710380

You just want to justify your slavemaster/Jew fetish
>>
>>2708769

Let's hope the artist is crazy enough to draw more.

That one in particular was very well done with the shape and lighting.

Even if I wasn't a sick bastard, I'd say he did a great job.
>>
File: take my money.gif (579KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
take my money.gif
579KB, 500x281px
>>2695779

How much bitcoin will it take for him to change his mind?
>>
Why aren't there any middle eastern stories here?
>>
>>2710848

See

>>2701128
>>2700276
>>
File: 1486840522986.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486840522986.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>2708554
>Elagabalus would paint his eyes, epilate his body hair and wear wigs before prostituting himself in taverns, brothels, and even in the imperial palace

JUPITER GUIDE MY DICK
>>
>>2696783
That is fucking amazing propaganda.
>>
>>2692293
>>2692301
>>2692305
I'd rather see their faces filled with flies than read this again
>>
>>2692096
who the fuck is that.
>>
>>2703418
Jews don't go to hell, remember?
>>
File: pepe laughing.jpg (25KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
pepe laughing.jpg
25KB, 400x386px
>>2692912
>>2698186

Writefag who greentexted >>2692293 >>2692301 >>2692305 here. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll include those in the rewrite. Will post in the next /sexyhis/ thread I come across.

>>2692566

Will do. And if any of you have decent /d/rawing skills, I'd be very happy to see your take on it.

>>2692325
>>2693051

lol

>>2710895

Well at least he got to know the common folk and their concerns

>>2711439

>mfw I know what you meant by that

You silly bastard.
>>
>>2696783
Picture for reference
>>
>>2706924
might just be anglo autism but someone on here said she might have been a trap
>>
What is this place? Why?
>>
>>2698277
I'll pick the second one, because that's the historically accurate one
>>
>>2696783
>Rip in half
>Use right side for toilet paper
>Jerk it subversive text free
>>
File: pepe hellfire.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hellfire.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>>2703418

>tfw also Jewish
>tfw had family who died in the Holocaust
>tfw shamelessly spent Holocaust Remembrance Day jacking off to pregnant Anne Frank fan art
>tfw definitely going to Hell now

>>2712069

Where you go if you want read anons admitting they masturbate to Joan of Arc, pregnant Anne Frank fanfiction, ancient sex scandals, lurid descriptions of rape, a slutty physicist, orgies and other associated debauchery, cuckold-themed war propaganda, and a daughter-fucking slaveholder.

Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>2706435
>>2708179

>tfw no knight in shining armor and chain mail to rescue poor Anne
>>
File: 1491527990705.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
1491527990705.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
>>2693338
Why the crap would anyone fantasize this???
>>
File: theDday.jpg (254KB, 1280x1655px) Image search: [Google]
theDday.jpg
254KB, 1280x1655px
>>2693396

why not finish things properly ?
>>
>>2713072
Delet this
>>
>>2706212

I think shes a top qt
>>
>>2706458

this
>>
File: confederate color bearer sad.jpg (75KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
confederate color bearer sad.jpg
75KB, 480x600px
>>2712998

Ehhh... More a fan of the simple suit of Grey but close enough for my fantasies.
>>
>>2712998
>Knight eagle konstantin v(...)

>It's a falcon on his head, not an eagle
>>
>>2713151

To be fair eagles are a fairly common theme in Germanic and Russian so that mistake would be pretty easy to make.
>>
>>2688866
Damn. Reminds me of the anime guy who fucked his daughters for something crazy like six generations.
>>
>>2693244
how come she is always young in her icons? she converted at like age 82
>>
>>2714875

Because no one wants a wrinkly old hag for a saint
>>
File: delicious bread.png (142KB, 2560x219px) Image search: [Google]
delicious bread.png
142KB, 2560x219px
OP here

Seeing as this bread is too damn tasty to go to waste, I've baked a fresh one

>>2714979
>>2714979
>>2714979
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 127

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.