[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with Munich Conference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: ss_arm.jpg (62KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ss_arm.jpg
62KB, 640x480px
I figure you guys in /his/ can help me out with this:

I got roped into doing a simulation of the Munich Conference this Saturday, in which I have been asked to be part of the German team. This is an all day thing at my university (and I get bonus on my final exam), and we have been encouraged to dress up for extra points. In terms of Nazi stuff, I have the SS Death's Head Hat and I ordered an armband. I was planning on wearing a black pinstripe suit and a black london fog overcoat with the hat and armband. What else can I do or change to look the part?

TL;DR: I need to look like a nazi for a university project
>>
>>2687419
Just wear 1920s clothes with a Swastika armband
>>
>>2687419
Ask your professor you goddamn retard.
>>
can't be real
>>
>>2687419
> In terms of Nazi stuff, I have the SS Death's Head Hat

They're not going to send an SS officer to negotiate a treaty you goddamned retard, just wear a business suit (assuming this isn't bait, which it is).
>>
>>2687456
I know, I just figured it would be fun since it's not everyday that you can wear a hat with a totenkopf to a super liberal university without getting suspended.
>>
>>2687479
>Implying you won't be suspended for this idiotic stunt.
>>
File: nintchdbpict000297965335.jpg (77KB, 698x960px) Image search: [Google]
nintchdbpict000297965335.jpg
77KB, 698x960px
>>2687510
I won't. It's encouraged. Besides, I could just wear a visor hat or take the totenkopf off of the hat, which, as you guys probably know, was a hat that Hitler wore on occasion
>>
>>2687523
If we could actually put money on it and have a way of transferring it safely and anonymously, I'd give you 10:1 odds that whatever the organizer of the event meant by "dressing up", he did not mean putting on actual Nazi regalia.

[spoiler]Not that this is anything other than bait anyway.[/spoiler]
>>
>>2687552
Then you should lose your money, because I told them that I had a collection of WW2 memorabilia including nazi stuff and asked them if they wanted me to bring/ wear it and they okay'd it. I only had a SS armband (with the 2 black stripes) and not the normal armband, so I ordered a replica of one until I can find a real one.
>>
>>2687419

Dont wear SS shit. Just wear a suit with the armband and look like some nazi bureaucrat rather than some death squad member, who would have nothign to do with that.
>>
Your campus allows this shit? I am taking a Nazi History class next semester and they put us way off in the alumni arena's basement, about a half a mile from campus.
>>
File: munich_agreement_cc_img.jpg (133KB, 1440x907px) Image search: [Google]
munich_agreement_cc_img.jpg
133KB, 1440x907px
I know htats not real OP because its so god damn stupid.

But I hope the deladier ends up looking like a total little bitch like in pic related.
>>
File: Julius Streicher.jpg (42KB, 350x465px) Image search: [Google]
Julius Streicher.jpg
42KB, 350x465px
>>2687419
This site has wonderful, accurate German uniforms
http://www.ww2sale.com/wwii-german-uniforms/

For Other German Related Things, I buy from PZG almost every month
http://www.pzg.biz/
>>
File: C6PV6TSWYAAgLP_.jpg (26KB, 496x367px) Image search: [Google]
C6PV6TSWYAAgLP_.jpg
26KB, 496x367px
>>2688342
>Me, sometime so0n
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.