[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Who is in the wrong here?
>>
Nobody, both individuals did what they felt was right.
>>
this had nothing to do with morality
>>
>>2684737
>Caesar
>Killed and enslaved millions of Gauls because he felt it was the right thing to do

He did it for fucking power, anon.
>>
>>2684902
The Gauls had on numerous occasions fucked with the Romans, the most famous incident being the Sack of Rome by Brennus. Caesar had valid casus belli to attack the Helvetii, and from further on, put a stop once and for all to the threat the region posed to Rome. Caesar did it for power, sure, but he would have also certainly recognized the strength a unified Gaul would have wielded, which was a certain eventuality.
>>
>>2685282
>strength a unified Gaul
wow a union of fucking pre-frogs
it's fucking nothing
>>
>>2684734
Caesar was just trying to make Rome great again
>>
>>2685347
Say the american with a country born after just before the world finaly defeated the eternal frog of europe.
>>
>>2685379
why do you immediatly assume i'm american?
>>
>>2685388
/pol/ has niggers, and /his/ has americans
>>
>>2684734
Vercingetorix trusted idiots. He should have kept the scorched earth policy.

Also all the helping army should have attacked, not a third.
>>
mm horse booty
>>
>>2684734
why do romans look so smug?
>>
>>2685282
Several of those Gaulic tribes Caesar enslaved or massacred where staunch allies of the Romans at the time, anon. Caesar did it to enhance his political career and military standing to compete with Pompey.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.