[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people believe Christianity is European

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: jesus.jpg (46KB, 940x625px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
46KB, 940x625px
it began in the Middle East, Jesus was non-white/non-european
>>
>>2682773
True, but the Chritisnaity of Europe was isolated for about 1300 years.
>>
>>2682773
What the fuck is the point of this thread. I don't even understand what your contention is.
>>
>>2682773
post this pic on /pol/ and make sure to remind them that jesus was jewish for extra butthurt

>Why do people believe Christianity is European
Because it is the roman empire that made it what it is today. However its roots are undeniably levantine.
>>
>>2682802
Jesus was from Galileia therefore not jewish.
>>
File: LH[1].jpg (869KB, 1837x2775px) Image search: [Google]
LH[1].jpg
869KB, 1837x2775px
>>2682791
History would look so different if European Christians had stayed in contact with the churches in Asia and Africa.
>>
>>2682773
The rise of the Umayyad and Ottoman empires forced Christianity into Europe and out of ME/NA.
>>
>>2682806
Trotsky was from Russia therefore not jewish
>how will stormlets ever recover
>>
>>2682821
Quality Ad Hominem and Strawman my friend.
I don't even care about Trotsky
>>
>>2682833
I'm just showing you how illogic it is to base someone's ethnicity or religion based on an arbitrary location.

Besides galilee was part of the ancient iraeli kingdom before it got annexed and turned into the syria-palestina province
>>
>>2682773
Near easterners would be able to lay more claim to it had they written down its doctrine and codified it, and its scripture in their own tongue along with its liturgy and spread it across the whole world. It's not really their fault though. Aramaic had been in decline after the Alexandrian conquests and there was no universally accepted standard script, spelling, or dialect so all the important writing was done in Greek. It wasn't until a few centuries later that Syriac took off and started having texts written in it.
>>
>>2682773
WE WUZ VIKINGS
>>
>>2682821
>what are ashkenazi jews
>>
>>2682773
Because it spread through the Roman Empire and beyond, which is both Europe and the Middle East, among other locations. Stop being so autistic.
>>
Same reason Africans believe Jesus is black.
>>
>>2682773
>Why do people believe Christianity is European
>Jesus was non-white

Why do people believe Islam is Black? Muhammad was white and hated blacks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.