[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cool Reinterpretations of Jesus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: Parthian_Jesus.jpg (59KB, 360x528px) Image search: [Google]
Parthian_Jesus.jpg
59KB, 360x528px
Was Jesus a Parthian-Hungarian warrior prince? Discuss.
>>
File: jesus_anti_roman.png (293KB, 622x3635px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_anti_roman.png
293KB, 622x3635px
>>2681103
More like a anti roman with messianic pretensions
>>
File: ChineseJesus.jpg (31KB, 250x334px) Image search: [Google]
ChineseJesus.jpg
31KB, 250x334px
>>2681103
We all know 耶稣基督 was a Chinese scholar who preached the Mandate of Heaven.
>>
>>2681303
well I guess he could shift races
>>
>>2681128
1. The Roman governor found him innocent of all charges, and washed his hands of the entire affair.

2. Just as prophesied; he would be numbered among the wicked.

3. The Jews demanded Pilate change it to "He says he is the King of the Jews"; Pilate refuses. Jesus is the King of the Jews.

4. As prophesied. The Bulls of Bashaan surround me, and cast lots for my belongings.

5. Hundreds of troops, Jewish officials, etc., and all were knocked to the ground when Jesus said "I Am He". I Am is the name of God.

6. A couple of them had swords; it sufficed.

7. Peter still had the ceremonial knife from the Last Supper; hence da Vinci painted him holding it.

8. Peter chopped off the ear of Malchius, a servant, from behind. Hardly heroic. Jesus healed the man.

9. Overturned tables and chased out the money changers. Pretty self explanatory. They turned the house of prayer into a den of thieves.

10. It happened the very day Daniel prophesied it would happen, on a colt, which I believe Zachariah prophesied.

11. The preparations were for the sabbath Passover and Feast of Unleavened Bread.

12. Jesus knew the Jews were going to hand him over to the Romans for crucifixion on the passover, and prophesied same.

13. Jesus could have started a popular revolt, easily.

14. The King is here; the Kingdom goes with the King.

15. The thrones are in heaven.

16. It took a while for the disciples to figure out what was going on.

17. Jesus will rule the world from Jerusalem in the future.

18. Jesus preached the Law of Moses, and tested the gentile woman to see how strong she was. She passed.

19. They were all martyred but for John.

20. Everyone dies. Not everyone lives.

21. The gospel of Jesus Christ is offensive to a world run by the devil.

22. And they all bailed at the last minute.

23. Jesus did not fear Herod, calling him "that old fox".

24. Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars.

25. To the Romans, yes. Blasphemy to the Jews.
>>
>>2681103
26. The demons called themselves legion, for they were many. The possessed an entire herd of swine. Nothing to do with Rome, but for the fact that the pigs were being raised to feed Romans.

27. Jesus could have started a popular uprising at any time, and did not. And discouraged all of them.

28. The Jews were oppressed under the Romans; of course they wanted autonomy.

29. There were 2 censuses by Quirinius 14 years apart. Jesus was the result of the first one. Hence Luke saying the first one.

30. And 999 out of 1000 times, Gamaliel would have been right. It would have been better for one man to die than the entire nation. The only exception was when that one man is the Messiah.

31. He also called them hypocrites a lot.

32. Jesus is the Messiah; Christ is the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords.

33. Of course they were afraid of the Jews, who had just rounded up their leader and murdered him.

34. Barabbas was likely a prisoner of that uprising.

35. Yup. Jesus is the Lord of Hosts, and has no qualms with killing billions of people.

I do not find fault with the conclusion, but many of the points relied upon are misunderstood or misstated.
>>
>>2681314
More like everyone wants a piece of Jesus.
>>
File: Borghese_1-300x300.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Borghese_1-300x300.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>2681128
Here you go.
More Judaised reinterpretations here
http://jewish-jesus.blogspot.com/
>>
File: Jesus Icons 3.jpg (78KB, 494x330px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Icons 3.jpg
78KB, 494x330px
>>2681423
>>
File: Screen_Shot_2015-03-26_at_11.jpg (169KB, 904x904px) Image search: [Google]
Screen_Shot_2015-03-26_at_11.jpg
169KB, 904x904px
>>2681103
>this thread

Anon, it's time we had a talk... In my study
>>
>>2681494
I've almost forgotten about moral oral
>>
File: zuck.jpg (308KB, 518x768px) Image search: [Google]
zuck.jpg
308KB, 518x768px
>>2681423
Lol that site.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.