[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened here? Look at this mess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: mape3.png (303KB, 1385x1273px) Image search: [Google]
mape3.png
303KB, 1385x1273px
>>
>"Alright, we're done."
>"But sir, what about everything south of the Levant and Mesopotamia?"
>"I don't fucking care, just make it three big rectangles."
>>
File: europe-map[1].gif (122KB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
europe-map[1].gif
122KB, 1000x811px
>>
>>2680576
Any country with borders drawn with a ruler is illegitimate.
>>
Well the British fucked the Ottomans, then they teamed up with America to fuck the Iranian's democracy
>>
>>2680692
and where would you draw borders in the fucking sahara?
>>
>>2680700
I would atleast draw them with a free hand
>>
>>2680729
why bother? is the extra sand dune and a few camels going to make any difference?
>>
>>2680692
Yeah go ahead and camp on the US/Canada border and when they come for you just claim its illegitimate.
>>
>>2680748
Yes, its more natural that way.
>>
>>2680783
Yeah, and there's a good chance nothing will happen because no one cares about that shit
>>
>>2680791
>borders
>natural
they're lines on a map buddy, they don't exist in nature
natural borders only exist where there's something to base them on like rivers, mountains or human settlements. None of these exist there so they just drew a straight line
>>2680797
nah m8 that's called trespassing and border patrol sure as fuck will do something about it since it's their job and all
>>
>>2680692
>US no longer a legitimate nation
Really girds my loins
>>
>>2680817
You do realize very few people actually own that land

Also it's mostly woods and shit, they're not gonna come looking for you let alone find you

How much do you think they spend on the US border patrol
>>
File: antarctica-map.png (81KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica-map.png
81KB, 600x599px
What went so right here? Look at how consolidated this is
>>
>>2680589
>What the fuck happened here?
Looks like someone grabbed Anatolia and the Balkans and just snapped them in half.
>>
White Peepoh Drew Dem Linez To Cut Tribez In Haff Divide N Conquer My Dudez
>>
>>2680898
You are pretty dumb
>>
>>2680589
Shut up, it's beautiful. Just make [country of Provence] bigger because we got fucked over by the [neighbouring/close country] and they took half of our land.
Also make [random country from the continent] smaller because they totally fucked over [country that helped the one anon is from] during the war.
Yeah, Europe is fine.
>>
File: Mid_East_Ethnic_lg.png (2MB, 2040x1602px) Image search: [Google]
Mid_East_Ethnic_lg.png
2MB, 2040x1602px
>>2680576
>1916
>not dividing the territory along ethnic lines.
>>
>>2680783
US/Canada border is drawn according to latitude, not a ruler.
>>
This is your brain on Soviet ethnic policy.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.