[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>over 90% of human history has been lost forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1475708756033.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475708756033.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>over 90% of human history has been lost forever
>>
Yeah, but it's mostly uninteresting stuff.

>7,000 BC, Anatolia
>Ug threw rock at tree
>Rock flew back and hit Ug in head
>Everybody laughed at Ug
>Ug got very butthurt
>Ug decided we all needed to die and started killing all o-

Yeah, really riveting, man.
>>
>>2678247
wtf i hate ug now
>>
>>2678206
>history outside of Eurasia is human history
>>
>>2678247
>pro-Ug revisionism will never exist
>>
>100% of human history will be lost forever when there are no humans around
>in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
>>2678247
What was his endgame?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-172505.jpg (400KB, 1282x963px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-172505.jpg
400KB, 1282x963px
We have to go back
>>
>>2678247
>Ug: 4'11"
>Og 5'2"
Ug was nothing more than a manlet lashing out at his betters.
>>
>>2678247
That's a huge oversimplification of the First Anatolian Ug Crusade and you know it. Plus, that version of events was completely torn apart by Marxist historians in the sixties.
>>
File: aztecfeels.png (101KB, 822x796px) Image search: [Google]
aztecfeels.png
101KB, 822x796px
>we lost an entire 3rd tree of human history and collective alongside eastern and western and an entire second pan-cultural isolated history in addition to indo-european-african in the Americas
>>
I blame the burning of the Library of Alexandria.

Thanks fellow Christians about 1,700 or 1,800 years ago.
>>
>>2678206
History is the study of the past. Saying 90% of human history has been lost is pretty dumb when the actual historical works have mainly been a recent thing. There were handful of historians before premodern era. The current number of historical data today and historian today out numbers historical data from year 0 to year 1900, combined easily. I would even say the advent of the computers/internet added couple more factors to the historical data than pre-computer/internet era.

So human history is not lost, its infact flourishing today.
>>
>>2678247
>2017
>Ogfags still exist

Ug did literally nothing wrong, fuck off.
>>
>>2679183
>Spouting misconceptions

All texts of worth were burned in civil wars waged by pagans for secular reasons. Read a book or use that nifty r/askhistorians more often
>>
>>2678247
UIDF shills invading the thread, ug really was in the wrong
>>
File: lol.jpg (440KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
440KB, 2048x1536px
>>2678307
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.