[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he do anything wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Sloba.jpg (81KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Sloba.jpg
81KB, 900x599px
Did he do anything wrong?
>>
>>2674750
Literally everything.
He destroyed Serbia. He was a fool, a Machiavellian power hungry psychopath. He is the single most responsible person for the ethnic cleansing of Serbs from Croatia, second only to Tudjman. He is also the single most responsible person for the breakup of Yugoslavia, again, second only to Tudjman. His incoherent half arsed decisions ruined everything "we'll pull the army out of Croatia and negotiate", "also, we're going to leave the millitary equipment to local insurgents and let convicted criminals rampage the countryside as "volunteers"".
Single handedly destroyed Serbia's international reputation, Serbia's economy, melted the savings and pension funds of Serbia's citizens, wrecked all industrial production (that was going to have a hard time transitioning) bar the military industrial complex. Shrank the GDP by 70%, decreased the average wage from 600 (German) marks to 2 marks, achieved the 3rd (then second) worst hyperinflation in history. Kicked the beloved economist that salvaged the currency (lovingly nicknamed Grandpa Abraham by the people) because he pleaded for him to cooperate with the IMF.
As well as all the horrors that befell not only Serbs, but Croats and Muslims.
And some people will praise him because "he had a backbone, and stood up to the USA ". AT WHAT PRICE?
You're talking about the person who ordered tanks to the streets to break up demonstration by democrats, monarchists, liberals, conservatives, capitalists, nationalists (etc.), Tienanmen style, BEFORE THE WAR.
Didn't let Serbian refugees in, refugees that he created.
He deserved to be hanged, drawn and quartered, next to Tudjman.
>>
>>2674803
I am a Serb and i agree with everything you said. It's a shame they shipped him off to Hague instead of letting us decide his fate. He and his lovely wife should've been brought to justice Ceaușescu style.
>>
>>2674860
Shame he died before he could be properly dealt with at the Hague.
>>
>>2674860
Don't get me started on the witch of tolstoy street
>>
>>2674750
>gets an offer
>rejects it
>starts shit
>bluff
>bluff
>bluff
>bluff
>gets cornered
>gives more than what the original offer was

repeat
>>
>>2675005
>gets an offer
>rejects it
>gets bombed
>capitulates
>"we have persevered and we are victorious!"
>gets bulldozed out of office
>new government gets blamed for his loss of kosovo
>>
>>2674803
>authoritarians scare me
It's okay Goldberg. Bubba Bill and Schwartz murdered him before he could start anudda shoah.
>>
>>2675130
Nothing's alright. He should have been overthrown before the war started.
I blame him more for the early 90s. He IMO doesn't have as much blame for the Kosovo war. Billy deserves aids.
>>
>>2675152
he took the bait
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.