[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Familly History

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Pross.jpg (74KB, 611x796px) Image search: [Google]
Pross.jpg
74KB, 611x796px
>Grand-Grand Papa is wealthy Bulgarian in USSR
>1933, Wintertime
>Officers barge into his house and take him away on "government orders"
>Next day the officers return saying he's dead by firing squad and that they're taking the house and all of the property
>Spend next 8 years barely scraping by
>Finally my Grand Papa is able to go and finish university in modern day Ukraine
>On the prom night Germany invades the USSR
>He gets captured and sent to a Conc. Camp
>On the Czech border he manages to escape into Bulgaria
>War ends he settles in Plovdiv
>One day he gets ratted out and sine he's an immigrant he has no papers
>Gets sent to Soviet Conc. Camp
>Never spoke of that time in his life

Share some other family /his/tory
>>
Take my bump
>>
>>2670915
Willem Cornelisz Schouten, A member of my family, was part of the Dutch East India company (VOC). He discovered (explored) some islands once, and he was the first to sail the cape horn route, and pass through the traight of Maggelan.

He was also arrested for this, because the VOC saw it as an infringement on their monopoly on trade with the spjce islands.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schouten_Islands
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_Schouten
>>
File: eskimo-inuit-sunglasses.jpg (33KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
eskimo-inuit-sunglasses.jpg
33KB, 500x250px
>>2670915
>great grandfather is a young inuit boy living off raw fish in northern canada
>taken in (kidnapped) by priest to accept domine into his life and learn ways of the white man
>marries to white great grandmother and have grand father
>grand father decides there's fuck all up north so moves south to frog canada (quebec)
>marries to white grand mother and have father
>father also believes there's fuck all north so moves further south into frog canada
>marries white mother and gives birth to anon

And inuits don't even get all those social privileges that the other natives get because they never whined about it. White devil has successfully intermarried another inuit bloodline into extinction.
>>
>>2670915
>Great Great Grandfather leads his clan from Avlonas (modern day Vlore, Albania), to Central Greece during the revolution
>saves a town from an Ottoman advance
>Gets street named after him in new town, named Avlona
>ff
>his son, my great grandfather, invests and buys land and shit, becomes a wealthy aristocrat, with land around the village, and even ports in pireaus
>marries a model 20 years younger than him, so rich, his family is amongst the first to have toothpaste in greece
>banks on balkan wars real good, loved the monarchy
>starts a newspaper, all goes well until national schism, thanks WWI
>he's pro monarchy, his two younger brothers are pro republic, they screw him over
>looses a lot of money, still getting by
>has six kids
>oldest is my grandfather
>great grandfather gets sent to jail for debts he shouldered for his brothers
>all fortune lost
>my grandfather drops out at year 1 and becomes a paper boy to help the family
>he becomes the provider
>really religious, went to church every sunday
>one saturday night, he had to go to the next town, agios thomas, for some medicine for his sister
>real tired, didn't feel like going to church in the morning
>church gets bombed by the Germans, bombshell is in the exact place he'd have stood
>occupation ensues
>him and some others are rounded up by some nazis, they think he killed an officer
>gun to his head, einz, zwei, dr-
>the fucking officer comes over the hill pulling his pants up after fucking a whore in the next town
>jokes on them, he made sticky bombs and blew up tanks in athens
>him and some friends get captured again, put in a camp, one day they decide to break out, all friends jump fence
>he was mr cautious, he said he'd get something to stand on, they call him a pussy
>he comes back, looks over fence, a security battalion just patrolled, all dead
>war finishes, the country has nothing left for him, applies for new life in america
>rejected, not educated enough
part 1
>>
>>2670915
>>2673787
cont
>a friend who's family was from port pirie, who for some reason had emigrated BACK to greece, say's he'll help him get to australia
>get's on a boat, takes two weeks i think
>got friend to tell him about the english alphabet and what sounds they made
>taught himself the language on the boat by reading an english bible next to a greek bible
>arrives in fremantle on the queen's birthday 1955
>sees parade, thinks everyday in australia is like this
>later arrives in adelaide
>works ridiculous hours of labour, brings every member of his family to australia
>finds a wife, my grandmother, from ithaca
>has a great life
>named after him,
I miss my pappou
>>
>>2673800
Thats pretty cool anon
My great grandmothers father was a wealthy landowner in ottoman greece (around florina)
After the war of independence some greeks came to take his land. A small battle ensued and long story short he was captured and burnt alive (apparently he killed a fair few but idk)
>>
My great-grandpa's brother was deported to Siberia, despite being quite old, died of starvation and was buried somewhere in the snow.
My grandma with her parents and siblings was deported to Siberia (Momotovo selo, Krasnoyarski krai) and lived there for around 10 years before her rich aunt managed to pay for the journey back to Lithuania.
I also know that my great - great - grandfather was really rich.
>>
File: image.png (538KB, 699x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
538KB, 699x1023px
>Jacques de G. is my paternal acenstor and he's a lord and crusader from Artois
>my grandfathers fathers ancestor Jan van Arkel fought with county of Holland because he wanted his own principality.
>I had a lot of farmers in my family
>My grandma is born in a family which was into slave trade
>my uncle is priest in the Roman Catholic church
>my grandfather fought in the Dutch Indies.
>>
>>2670915
>Grandfather is 19 year from Yazd,Iran around 1950
>Family are very religious Zoroastrians on his fathers side and somewhat religious Armenian Christians
>starts going to University of Tehran
>University is full of wanna be Tudeh Party Commies
>My Grandfather isnt very radical but supports the monarchy
>Commies have discussion with him and go completly apeshit
>Grandfather and other non-Commies get jumped by a group of Communists from the Uni
>Grandfather goes to his uncles house in Tehran after the fight
>lends some money from his uncle and gathers his cousins
>they go out and illegally buy some handguns(I showed him pictures of some Enfield revolvers used by the british and he said that they looked like that)
>wait until its night
>storm a little cafe where the Communist would spend their time when they were not on campus
>start firing on the people in the cafe
>run out of the cafe after they emptied their guns and hide at his uncles place
>never get caught because Iranian police fucking hated the Tudeh Party and didnt want to investigate
>>
>>2670915
Grandma (Babuna)
>Great grandfather fights in world war 1
>Gets gassed and never fully recovers
>He also fights the Soviets as a Pole
>Gets rewarded by Polish government and given land
>Still fucked up from the gas but has a relatively comfortable life becauae he owns decent land.
>Somewhere along the way my grandmother is born
>They wind up in the Soviet side of Poland
>My family is targeted for dekulakization
>Sent to Siberian Work camps
>Germans then invade Soivet Union
>Great Grandad is forced to join Soviet Army despite being half dead from the trip and long term effects of being gassed
>The rest of his family is let go because of Polish negotiated deal (Anders Army)
>My family gets out on one of the last trains they let go
>Eventually they wind up somewhere in Central Asia and somehow receive word that great grandad is on his death bed
>Great grandmother sends my grandmother to find him alone
>Grandma goes through central Asia looking for him and eventually finds him but he is already dead
> Grandma travels down central Asia into Persia and then India where she meet with the rest of her family.
>travel to the west coast and then wind up eventually in new York city
Grandpa (Jah ji best attempt at phonetic)
>Born in America right before ww1 ended
>His family left to gocnoin the new polish republic.
>He never talked about the war or what happened except for why he didn't like Russians
>Its late in the war and the Soviets are coming through Poland
>A small group come to my grandpa's town
>They act like wild soldier and take what they want
>Eventually one them starts raping my grandpa's neighbor
>He gets his gun and shoots the soldier in the leg
>Soldier doesn't die but other soldiers throw grandpa on in prison
>Other solider are drunk and continue to drink instead of helping their fellow soldier who is shot
>By morning the soldiers is dead
>Grandpa was only pissed at them because they got drunk instead of trying to save the other soldier
>>
>>2675184
Other Grandpa
>Born a Bastard
>Married my grandmother while she was waiting for someone in the military
>went into the airforce then himself
>Apperently he mostly played basketball despite this being during the Korean War
>One of his higher ups told him that he was supposed to go overseas, but since he was married they "just sent a nigger instead"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.