[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jihad means the conquest of all non-Muslim territories. Such

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ayatollah_khomeini.jpg (30KB, 423x640px) Image search: [Google]
ayatollah_khomeini.jpg
30KB, 423x640px
>Jihad means the conquest of all non-Muslim territories. Such a war may well be declared after the formation of an Islamic government worthy of that name, at the direction of the Imam or under his orders. It will then be the duty of every able-bodied adult male to volunteer for this war of conquest, the final aim of which is to put Qur’anic law in power from one end of the earth to the other.

>Any nonreligious power, whatever form or shape it may take, is necessarily an atheistic power, the tool of Satan; it is part of our duty to stand in its path and to struggle against its effects. Such Satanic power can engender nothing but corruption on earth, the supreme evil which must be pitilessly fought and rooted out. To achieve that end, we have no recourse other than to overthrow all governments that do not rest on pure Islamic principles, and are thus traitorous, rotten, unjust, and tyrannical administrative systems that server them.

>An Islamic government cannot be totalitarian or despotic, but is constitutional and democratic. In this democracy, however, the laws are not made by the will of the people, but only by the Qur’an and the Sunnah [Traditions] of the Prophet. The constitution, the civil code, and the criminal code should be inspired only by Islamic laws contained in the Qur’an and transcribed by the Prophet. Islamic government is the government of divine right, and its laws cannot be changed, modified, or contested.

What did he mean by this?
>>
that he was right
>>
File: 1489252944254.png (196KB, 600x339px) Image search: [Google]
1489252944254.png
196KB, 600x339px
>>2669081
What did he mean by THIS?
>>
does anyone have the one where he says traps are halal?
>>
>>2669124
Damn...
>>
More like Ayatollah Khomeme
>>
I'm still baffled by how Shiites are oblivious to the fact that their sect is based on the murder of Uthman.
>>
>>2669144
Ali was the true successor of Muhammad (pbuh), Abu Bakr was an unjust usurper
>>
File: IMG_7151.jpg (441KB, 1200x1516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7151.jpg
441KB, 1200x1516px
>>2669081
*gases your path*
>>
>>2669144
Ali didn't say anything when Abu Bakr was Caliph. Ali didn't say anything when Umar became Caliph. Ali didn't say anything when Uthman became Caliph.

Ali literally sent his two sons to defend Uthman against the rebels. (the same rebels who ended up killing Uthman and forcing Ali into taking the leadership)
>>
File: IMG_2159.png (81KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2159.png
81KB, 500x385px
>>2669124
That Persian ain't got nothing on /ourguy/ Cato
>>
>>2669124
wtf I hate iranian chefs now
>>
>>2669124
Thats sounds like some sort of metaphor desu.
>>
>>2669124
Isn't bestiality a capital offence in Iran?
>>
>>2669846
Only if the act is committed against a non-married animal.
>>
>>2669846
It is
>>
>>2669494
>>2669889
Thats why I think that the quote is meant as a metaphor
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.