[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falklands - Malvinas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What do you think?
>>
LAS MALVINAS SONS ARGENTINAS
>>
>>2667886
It doesn't really matter who it rightfully belongs to. The owner decided the moment the aircraft carrier undocked
>>
>>2667886

They've been British for longer than Argentina has existed.
>>
>>2667899
1816: Independence of Argentina
1833: British invasion.
What did you say?
>>
>>2667886

Cool design

t. argie
>>
File: Falklands 26.jpg (352KB, 1071x700px) Image search: [Google]
Falklands 26.jpg
352KB, 1071x700px
>>2667894
is that right son?
>>
>>2667968
E no olivides dos tiempos en 1806 y 1807....
>>
>>2668080
>el tutea en el internet

Pero porque
>>
They had a referendum and literally only 3 people on the island didn't want to remain part of the UK.

The historical ownership of the islands + the actual people that live there, their right to self to determination trumps Argentinias claim to "that island which is a bit near us which we have not inhabited for 180 odd years"
>>
>>2668250
None? Are you fucking kidding me...1816 to 1833 were Argentinian.
>>
>>2667968
>1690
Falklands discovered and claimed by Britain
>1766
British set up permanent base on the islands

You were saying?
>>
>>2668250
The instant the locals decide they want to join Argentina is the instant that the British government should hand the islands over, no questions asked. Until that point, theyre ours.

t.britbong
>>
>>2668266
Even France has owned it longer so im not sure how that matters.
>>
>>2668266

Temporarily occupying someone else's clay doesn't magically make it yours, you dumb coon. Britain has never given up its claim it's claim is the oldest and therefore the most valid, AND the population there want to remain British. Asking for the islands to be handed over to a bankrupt nigger republic just because GIBS ME DAT is about the level of political discourse one would expect from a nigger, but is so laughable as to deserve nothing but scorn.
>>
>>2668080
>>2668084
That's chicano spanish, man, there are number of errors there.
also keep spanish to /int/, it's chicano-tier to see it in other boards
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.