[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best/funniest historical deaths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Valentinian I.jpg (45KB, 250x320px) Image search: [Google]
Valentinian I.jpg
45KB, 250x320px
>Died from bursting a blood vessel while screaming in rage at some barbarian emissaries
>>
>Atilla
>just got done fucking rome
>gonna go on fucking eastern rome
>gonna fuck my new wife first
>gets shitfaced to celebrate
>dies of nosebleed
>>
>the Guard demanded to see Elagabalus and Alexander in the Praetorian camp. The emperor complied and on 11 March 222 he publicly presented his cousin along with his own mother, Julia Soaemias.

>On their arrival the soldiers started cheering Alexander while ignoring Elagabalus, who ordered the summary arrest and execution of anyone who had taken part in this display of insubordination. In response, members of the Praetorian Guard attacked Elagabalus and his mother.
>>
>>2661263
That's kinda sad
>>
File: cunt.jpg (49KB, 471x450px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
49KB, 471x450px
>Never got on with his brother, had to share the rule of the empire with him
>Their mother arranges a reconciliation meeting between the two
>Caracalla kills his own brother in his mother's arms
>Later spergs out and massacres a whole city because he couldn't handle the banter
>Gets stabbed to death by a centurion while taking a piss

What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>2661310
He was in all respects just a terrible person
>>
File: 5Medieval-philosophy.jpg (268KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
5Medieval-philosophy.jpg
268KB, 800x500px
>"It seems that Eriugena's doctrine was so completely outrageous (you may come to agree with this soon) that one day his students simply couldn't take it any more. So they arose in a mass and stabbed him to death with their quill pens."
>>
File: Isadora_Duncan_portrait.jpg (72KB, 593x899px) Image search: [Google]
Isadora_Duncan_portrait.jpg
72KB, 593x899px
Angela Isadora Duncan (May 26, 1877 or May 27, 1878 – September 14, 1927) was an American dancer who performed to acclaim throughout Europe. Born in California, she lived in Western Europe and the Soviet Union from the age of 22 until her death at age 49 or 50, when her scarf became entangled in the wheels and axle of the car in which she was riding.
>>
File: Painting_of_Humayun,_c._1700.jpg (143KB, 360x449px) Image search: [Google]
Painting_of_Humayun,_c._1700.jpg
143KB, 360x449px
>>2661396
>be a book nerd that loves reading
>going down stairs from his library with his arms full of books one day
>hear the call the prayer
>is a good muslim boy so kneel in respect
>his foot gets tangled to his robe and with his arms full he trips and falls down from stairs
>hits his head to the corner of the stairs and dies 3 days later
>>
File: 769046780393e750.jpg (16KB, 308x216px) Image search: [Google]
769046780393e750.jpg
16KB, 308x216px
>>2661195
Damn you Kongming!
>>
>>2661443
In my mind's eye, he was chibi.
>>
>>2661396
She got what she deserved for ruining Yesenin's life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.