[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Marx?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Why Marx?
>>
He thought he could get by by exploiting the Workers of the world to work for him, and instead got remembered as the guy who stirred people oppressed by dictators into installing new dictators.

Marx thought that workers who earned money from companies would revolt, not ones who were ruled by kings.
>>
Historical baggage from decades of intellectual institutionalization of ideas that derive from him. Marx specifically appeals to the class interests of intellectuals.
>>
OP, perhaps you wanted to ask: "Why, Marx?
>>
>>2655777
No.
>>
>>2655761
This is an interesting idea but I haven't thought about it enough.

What do you think is the primary class interest here? Acadamics' reliance on state funding/ inability to perform a productive role on the market? General sense of superiority and wanting to engineer society on the back of that?
>>
>>2655789
> Acadamics' reliance on state funding/ inability to perform a productive role on the market? General sense of superiority and wanting to engineer society on the back of that?

More or less, yeah. Marxism for one reason or another provided people with a lot of space to masturbate intellectually.
>>
Is Marx the most prominent black philosopher?
>>
Why not Hegel?
Because Marx, like Einstein, has a cult built around him as the pinnacle and example of his achievements despite him being merely a key player.
>>
>>2656903
He has the best branding potential.

He has an interesting look and a zippy name, Marx, like a soda. He preaches a more streamlined version, one that the poor college students can interpret as, "Take rich people's money and give it to us."
>>
>>2656913
>one that the poor college students can interpret as, "Take rich people's money and give it to us."
No
>>
>>2656949
Sorry,

>Abolish Money, and just give everyone everything we have and more
>>
>>2656977
Have you even read anything Marx wrote?
>>
>>2655733
He was a NEETwho was extremely proficient at shitposting and he convinced all the proles you could get ruled for FREE

lmao top tippity kek fuck me oh my days jejejeje
>>
>>2656903
Marx applied Hegel to the real world.
>>
>>2657039
That's pretty much it. His reversal of the Hegelian dialectic was brilliant (and correct). It seems so simple in retrospect too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.