[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does 'vital existence' mean, exactly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What does 'vital existence' mean, exactly?
>>
>>2655570
Semen
>>
Do what you need to do to feel vital and healthy in life.
If you cut out that whole witchcraft bullshit, La Vey's teachings are more philosophical works about a way of life than an actual religion.
>>
temporal existence.
>>
>>2656009
But how to healthy if no God? Cheqm8 athist!
>>
File: Kane.jpg (82KB, 504x577px) Image search: [Google]
Kane.jpg
82KB, 504x577px
>>2655570
Tiberium.
>>
>>2655570
I read it as saying " don't make plans,live in the now,live for the moment".
>>
It means he was an atheist "Hedonist" in its improper meaning.
>>
Is anyone here actually well-versed in satanist teachings? Because all of this just sounds like your unfounded interpretations of the above quote.

I read it as "the opposite of spiritual pipedreams", as the satanic way of life being a practice, emic, freed from the abstractions and imaginations that cloud our worldview.
>>
>>2656748
Yeah, it's Atheism.

It was just all the typical Atheist talking points with a kooky aesthetic. There is theistic Satanism, but that's probably more retarded.
>>
>>2656778
>it's Atheism
Well, that's a little disappointing.
>>
>>2656812
I don't know what you expected.

When he says stuff like Satan represents, he pretty clearly means he doesn't actually believe the devil is real. He's using the devil as a symbol, because it gives Prods the shivers.
>>
>>2656009
Except he more or less ripped them from Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard.
>>
>>2657006
Never said they were his ideas, he just collected a bunch he liked and tossed some voodoo into the mix
>>
>>2657045
>LaVey's teachings
>>
>>2657062
Spoiler alert:
You can teach ideas other people that came before you had.
That's how our education system works.
>>
>(((Anton LaVey)))
That's all you need to know about the "Church of Satan".
>>
>>2657331
Ou ma gad, i believe in Satan, i'm free, oh yes mmmmmmmmm
>>
>>2655570
I wonder if he is ashamed of his Jewish ethnicity, he changed his name from Levey to LaVey.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.