[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They Should've Died instead of the Romanovs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Ipatyev_house_basement.jpg (578KB, 2048x1458px) Image search: [Google]
Ipatyev_house_basement.jpg
578KB, 2048x1458px
Post dynasties that ought to have suffered in place of the Romanovs.

I start: Osmanoğlu

Responsible for retarding the development of the Eastern Mediterranean for around half a millennium. Brutal treaty breakers. Basically created a plunder economy that served their personal whims. Somehow managed to turn the Eastern Mediterranean, centre of civilisation in Europe, into a cesspit, whereas formerly barbarous Western Europe rose.
>>
Do we really have to have these endless threads from Anastasia's own Jeff Magnum (sans talent)?
>>
File: 1488764407169.png (144KB, 946x472px) Image search: [Google]
1488764407169.png
144KB, 946x472px
All dynasties should make like the Kennedys and die off already.
>>
Nicky literally destroyed his country. His family juts suffered with him.
>>
>>2655438
Why do you even care about monarchies? They got a nasty, undeserved death, but what right any monarchy has to rule over a country? I can't really be sad about their deaths really.
>>
>>2655438
All of them.
>>
>>2655438
Ottomans were actually pretty decentralized desu. The sultan was just one cog. They couldn't even reform shit when they wanted to

The Med declined because of the New World and new trade routes
>>
>>2655658
This desu.
OP forgets that italy also started to become a shithole after the new world was found.
Also Ataturk was a civilized man he wouldn't have executed them like the barbarian commies or french revolutionaries.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.