[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hitler and Braun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Hitler&Eva.jpg (85KB, 634x763px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler&Eva.jpg
85KB, 634x763px
What do you think the two of them did the last hour they spent alive together in the bunker? Do you think they made love? Talk about where they went wrong? How the world will remember them? Or perhaps they just talked about the days they walked hand in hand through the streets or hills of a rebuilt Germany?
>>
>"Alright Eva, so the way you pull the trigger is as such..."
>"Oh honey, yeah.."

-awkward silence ensues-

either that, or they bought so much of their delusions, they just accepted their fate
>>
Eva Braun got BLACKED by Otto gunshe and Hans massoi
>>
File: 1491963952420.jpg (37KB, 934x697px) Image search: [Google]
1491963952420.jpg
37KB, 934x697px
>>2653769
>>
File: ready for the bbc.jpg (72KB, 469x600px) Image search: [Google]
ready for the bbc.jpg
72KB, 469x600px
Eva watched Adolf take it from behind from a black bull

Nobody cares about your Hagiography thread neckbeard faggot
>>
>>2653839
Jeeze... I get it, /pol/ is annoying. That doesn't mean every Hitler-related thread on /his/ is made to shill for the Nazis.
>>
>>2653754
Adolf was never romantic, so I doubt they would have any fond and loving memories. I think if they discussed anything they probably prayed to God, and probably discussed if they will actually do it before they do and they an hero.
>>
>>2654390
he wasn't romantic with Eva because he wasn't interested in women. He was into men.
>>
>>2654390
I doubt Hitler would have prayed in his final moments.
>>
File: 1476114192951.jpg (117KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1476114192951.jpg
117KB, 1080x1350px
>>2654394
I wouldn't go that far. If anything I think he was too mentally tortured by his shitty family and rejections from Austrian schools and military that made him kind of an autist who would rather make grandiose Utopian dreams and play IRL HOTIV than think of the PEOPLE around him.
>>
>>2654403
He is a European nationalist in the 1940s. Why is him praying so hard to believe?
>>
>>2653754
They probably had fun giving each other enemas so they wouldn't poo poo all over themselves when they died.
>>
>>2654418
Because he only called himself Christian for political reasons. He despised Christianity and considered it a slave ideology. Albert Speer wrote in his memoirs that Hitler preferred Islam over Christianity because of it's more of a warrior religion. Hitler was also the kind of guy to stick to his guns to the bitter end. There was no way he was going to become a real Christian in his final moments.
>>
>>2654432
>Because he only called himself Christian for political reasons. He despised Christianity and considered it a slave ideology.
Are you really failing for the 'Hitler loved Nietzsche' shit? Also, Speer was an architect and head of armaments production, Why was he writing such damning stuff about Hitler? Can you link actual documents proving this?
>>
File: will costanza.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
will costanza.png
545KB, 640x640px
>>2653754
>last hour they spent alive together in the bunker
>>
>>2654547
can some one explain why I just busted out laughing at this post??
>>
>>2654453
Speer was a big player in Hitler's inner circle and was even considered a potential successor for a short time. Also, countless books and documents say the same thing: that Hitler wanted to dissolve the church after the war was over. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#References
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.