[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

México

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Can you tell me why Mexico is so bad in terms of corruption, crime, and poverty.?

Why is such a bad country if it has
>Access to both oceans
>tons of land, minerals and oil
>democratic Republic

Why is Mexico so bad what did went wrong?
Considering that half of their population lives in poverty
1% of the population holds half of the gdp
It's a narco~state
Corruption is as bad as Russia

Did America fucked it up with NAFTA and taking half of their land?
>>
>>2652498
culture of corruption nothing less bro
>>
>>2652503
Where did it came from I speak Spanish and I'm from Spain.

Mexicans have this saying that is.

"el que no tranza no avanza"

Means the one who doesn't steal, rob, doesn't go forwards.

They say that in the 80s was created this culture of corruption but still I wonder why the federal government accept all the fucking state corruption
>>
>>2652516
If you think phrases like that represent the average Mexican, then you're a retard.
That said mexico DOES have a crime culture somewhat, and much like black people from the US, its restricted to certain demographics that are a bit harder to tell apart because you can't group them by skin colour
>>
>>2652498
War on drugs
>>
>>2652498

Because of the catholic chuch. The vatican launders money for all the narcos, politicians and policemen, and provides free shelter for migrant centracas. There's a reason why Calles bombed their churches and strung up their believers. If the church was removed, things would immediately improve as the brown people would stop flowing in and the criminals wouldn't be able to organize as effectively. I'd be easier for DF to investigate everyone and send criminals to jail.
>>
>>2652790
based under8ed reply
>>
Race-mixing.
>>
>>2652516

>Where did it came from

see >>2652790

the church historically rerouted surplus wealth from the new world to the old, a practice which continues today
>>
>>2652498
It's full of retards
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.