[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate Serbs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: COA_Serbian_Empire_(1346-1371).png (139KB, 400x412px) Image search: [Google]
COA_Serbian_Empire_(1346-1371).png
139KB, 400x412px
This is what /his/ or maybe whole 4chan thinks about my country:
>Serbia needs to be nuked 2000 times
>Serbs are niggers of Europe
>Serbs have started many horrible wars
>kill the Serbs, because they are shit
>let's deny Serbian history, because it's shit
>let's deny Serbian intellectuals, because they are Serbniggers
>let's deny the Serbian empire, because Serbs are shit
>if you support Serbs, you are a redditard milenial or a stinky Serb
>Jasenovac, Pavelic, Stepinac fuck yeah
>Turks obliterating Serbs fuck yeah
>anti-Serb master race
>Serbian history started in the le 90s
>Serbs BTFO, they can eat shit and die
I am not a nationalist tho, but stop with chimping!
>>
>>2652283
Shutup, you Serb faggot
>>
4chan hates every country, because most of the userbase wants to be eric troles.

This being said, all the remove kebab shit is extremely reddit, and Serbia is kind of crap.
>>
>>2652298
T. Ante
>>2652302
Yuh, fuck Vucko.
>>
"This thread has been archived" in 3...2...1...
>>
Because you're Orthodox Croats.
>>
File: 1429733730501.jpg (55KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1429733730501.jpg
55KB, 453x604px
Because this is the most toxic reddit board on 4chan. its cringy and filled with cucks.

non jews, muslims, or cucks like Serbia
>>
>>2652399
Different tribes. Are you really making a Seselj counter-meme?
>Croats
That's Ilyrian.
>>
There's nothing wrong with serbs, but they really did chimp out post-Yugoslavia

Serbia, Hungary, and Germany are the only known shrinking nations, that alone is laughter inducing
>>
>>2652422
Actually, whole Yugoslavia was *autistic shreeking*.
>>
Classic serbian persecution complex itt, basically just as bad the jews, ajme Meni it's anudda jasenovac
>>
>>2652283

This documentary will explain why Serbs are hated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg79R5jopj8
>>
>>2652283
>>let's deny Serbian history, because it's shit
Maybe if the threads about Serbs would discuss their actual history instead of WE WUZ, people would treat it more seriously?
Polite sage, as 4chan ain't 25 years old talk about some imagined persecution.
>>
I honestly like Serb History and spirit,, however the likes of the retarded Chetniks do them no favors.

>Fought for both sides during the 2nd World War despite the Nazi's trying to remove Serbs altogether as Untermensch.

>Opportunistic as fuck, both during WW2 and during the breakup of Yugoslavia/Bosnian War

Why would any Serb want to associate with these utter cunts, they literally bring down the reputation of an entire nation.
>>
>>2652283
Because they let their slavbros and greatest allies down when they needed them most.
>>
>>2652283
Srebrenica
>>
>>2653685
More to the story than the media lets you believe there is. Not even a meme, more people need to read into the War than what the NATO narrative dictates.
>>
>>2653685
Fake news
>>
Tell us about the Plain of Crows. I never tire of hearing how the Turk kicked your asses.
Happy Vidovdan
>>
>>2652283
It's a combination of recent history (behavior in the Yugoslav Wars was shit) + Serb posters all over the Internet being particularly prone to whining, casual racism, we wuzzery, and chest thumping.

You guys do have the coolest names though.
>>
>>2652283
jealousy of the fact that serbs are superior race and supermen

all jokes aside, it's a mixture of turks, reaction to the Yugoslav wars, whining serbs, and the fact that remove kebab is a dead meme. Roki's not bad tho
>>
Serbia was at war with muslims for hundreds of years and were under their control. Then directly after they fought two world wars and were genocided by nazis. Then their poor education led them to follow their ally russia into communism. Communism destroys culture and turns people into corrupt assholes, so now serbia is fucked.
>>
>>2653157

Serbian history is impressive without the "wewuz"
>>
Serbs larping as victims again? Give me a break.
>>
File: Russo-Turkish War 1877-1878.png (229KB, 326x1114px) Image search: [Google]
Russo-Turkish War 1877-1878.png
229KB, 326x1114px
I wasn't aware that /his/ had recently degraded into full /b/ /pol/ hybrid bastard child tier. All that definitely isn't even half what everyone who's posted on this Enrothian Scuba-certification Forum thinks about Serbia

Why care what every northwestern EU cucque thinks, anyway? The average poster from that region is a Turk or Sunni by this point anyway. Western civilization is now entirely fucked all because Germanics and Hungarians couldn't control their hardons over sweet, sweet Serbia and you refused to take it. Fuck em!
>>
>>2654132
>1389
>Serbs BTFO

>1804-1815
>Turks BTFO
>>
>>2654210
I'm a Serb and stop WeWuzing!
>>
File: url.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
>>2654791

Serbs were victims of the Holocaust
>>
File: 1488045767130.png (97KB, 661x953px) Image search: [Google]
1488045767130.png
97KB, 661x953px
>>2652283
Yeah, it's probably Croats and Bulgarians trolling because the this board doesn't have flags and thus their butthurt is veiled. At least that's what i got as someone from the outside looking in. I like Balkan history. And i like Serbia, and Bulgaria. But i swear a lot of professed Bulgarian posters seem childish, and i suspect they're underage. On the flip side, i've see quite a few civil discussions between Croats and Serbs that i've learned from, yet i suspect a lot of the trolling comes from other Croatian posters. I almost never see annoying WE WUZ Serbs on /his/
Maybe thrown in a few Germans who simply want to transfer WW1 guilt onto someone else.
This board suffers from a lot from /int/ shit like that.
inb4 anecdotal deviance. Well that's all one can use when discussing the board.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.