[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The black muslims that civilized Europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: moors.jpg (101KB, 574x663px) Image search: [Google]
moors.jpg
101KB, 574x663px
is this accurate or not

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Heres-How-Black-Muslims-Lifted-Europe-out-of-the-Dark-Ages-20170409-0026.html#comsup
>>
>>2651734

DAS RITE

Its practially known that the Mooks taught the whites how to use water and soap. They also taught the Chineese how to make spagetti. Some time around 400-600 AD there was a volcano in the Americas. After that happened the Mooks sailed down there to teach them how to become a civilization again.
>>
>>2651734

I have only read the first paragraph.
Its American as fuck.
>>
>>2651734
Not accurate at all.
>>
>>2651734
kekkerydoo at this shameless WEWUZ
>blacks from the Nile civilized Greece
>black moors were responsible for conquering barbarian spain
>the moors invented the 0 and decimal system
>"historical evidence shows that Africans took to the skies 600 years before Leonardo DaVinci invented a hand-glider"
>>
>>2651753
u tell them
the BLACK moors were about to build the FIRST spaceship before WHITEY stole our culture and TECKNOLOGY
>>
>>2651773
is the last part truth

did they discover flight before Da Vinci?
>>
>>2651795
of course they did. They created the first supersonic jet engine before whitey sabotaged everything
>>
File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
I think I hate WeWuzery more than other forms of ethnocentrisn because normies are more inclined to believe it
>>
File: 1489838831743.jpg (60KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489838831743.jpg
60KB, 640x960px
>>2651734
>>
Why can't /his/ deal with the fact that black people have been a civilising force throughout history?
>>
this is the guy that is spouting all of this

https://twitter.com/ChenguGold
>>
>>2651812
they also colonized the mars and sheeit but all those colonies wuz lost when dem damn crackas went to space and sabotaged them.
>>
>>2651795
There was an Arab guy who tried building a flying machine, it worked about as well as Michelangelo's idea
>>
>>2651837
You sure it is him?

He does have some red pilled political views.
>>
>>2651836
That is not /his/ the problem but /pol/.
>>
File: moroccan-moors2.jpg (114KB, 687x630px) Image search: [Google]
moroccan-moors2.jpg
114KB, 687x630px
1). The "Moors" were 99% North-African Berbers and Arabs with the occasional black. I use quotation marks because "Moors" were not a self-described ethnic group; its just what Europeans broadlycalled all North African Muslims and sometime just Muslims in general.

2). No historian takes the idea of the European "dark ages" seriously anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.