[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: waco explosion.jpg (403KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
waco explosion.jpg
403KB, 1500x1000px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
25 year rule
>>
>>2649009
Koresh the kid fucker.
>>
The ATF really fucked up the initial investigation, the FBI fucked up the raid, and they fucked up royally with the final assault.

But the Branch Davidians set the fire.

Granted, the FBI had been booming loud music at them for so long that they were likely sleep deprived to the point of insanity, and then they followed it up by reenacting the juicy "end of days" parts of the Bible in front of a bunch of Christian fundamentalists.
>>
>>2649018
Humanities. Its a morality question
>>
>>2649174
>But the Branch Davidians set the fire

The gov literally pumped flammable CS gas into the building after aerating the structure with a bulldozer.

Not one of the survivors backs the story that it was purposefully set by the Davidians.

ATF gtfo
>>
Well the "evidence" for the raid was the testimony from one very butthurt man who was angry that his wife joined the cult, so there you go. They never actually found any automatic weapons or evidence of child abuse.
>>
>>2649018
Ruby Ridge, Waco, and the OKC Bombing always end up being discussed together anyway.
>>
the retarded anarchists, as usual
>>
>>2649195
The only thing close to the Davidians setting the fire was some flimsy claim that they were going to throw molotovs at the tank while it was ramming against their wooden building.

After the Eric Garner BBQ, it's pretty clear that if LEO's want to, they'll burn people out.
>>
>>2649195
The compound was filmed from a million different angles, and they showed the fire starting in three separate places almost simultaneously.

That shit's arson 101.

None of the news cameras seemed to capture los federales igniting the fire, so that leaves one group of suspects.
>>
>>2649495
Branch Davidians were not anarchists
>>
>>2649567
retarded fundies, whatever
>>
>>2649569
They weren't fundies either lol just stop you're embarrassing yourself
>>
Someone tell me about the gross incompetence of the ATF, I heard one guy shot himself in the leg while trying to climb a ladder.
>>
>>2649018
Fpbp
>>
>>2649009
the Branch Dividians
>>
ATF
but hey, Janet Reno's dead now
>>
>>2649599
They threw flashbang grenades into a room after their buddies went in.
>>
>>2649717
source on that claim? genuinely curious.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.