[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Araboo the most obscure -boo in existence? How many of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1487636057981.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1487636057981.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Is Araboo the most obscure -boo in existence?
How many of you have actually learned Arabic and have extensive knowledge about the middle east? Be honest.
Why is Arab culture and history so ubiquitous yet so unknown on any scale outside of superficiality?
What about this region is so disinteresting for whites, even for us autismos who talk about history on a Kyrgyz horseriding forum?
>>
>>2648950
>Is Araboo the most obscure -boo in existence?
Not even close as Arab culture is spread around the whole world.
>>
9/11 left a scare on all of us during our formative years causing us to welcome our conquerors with open arms.
>>
It's extremely common in areas where primitives encountered rich Arab traders.

West Africa, Southeast Asia, Central Asia.
>>
>>2648950
>whites
>disinterested
>in oil rich countries
Are we in the same timeline?
>>
>>2648950
Only in the last few years. Before 9/11 there were loads of Araboos.

And Arab culture and history is pretty interesting.
>>
>>2648950
Here, started with basic orientalism stuff

Even with all their faults arab culture and history is very interesting to me

>pre islamic arabia with roman and persian vassal war. Obscure arab poet and record of kingdom lost in desert
>muhammad and friends sheningans and the entire rise of islam episode
>sunni-shia split and civil war which still fuck the place to this day
>continent spanning caliphate with arab pirates all the way to the alps, arab adventurers/mercenary in chinese civil war and arab merchant travelling half the world. And arab philosopher calling each other a fucking retard
>decadence and fragmentation qarmatians, al hallaj , and negro rebellion in iraq
>crusades

And now the whole shitshow with islamic fundamentalist and world wide jihadist network.
>>
>>2648950
I was an Araboo then became an Afghanboo

It's not obscure at all, there were a lot of them and still are many now
>>
>>2650819
>negro rebellion in iraq
Do blacks chimp out everywhere they go?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (34KB, 483x305px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
34KB, 483x305px
>>2650862
Tbh the arab kind of deserved it desu

Funny thing was that it was an arab who started the whole thing and led the niggers in battle against other arab

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zanj_Rebellion
>>
>>2648950

There's literally a billion of them, we usually just call them "Muslims".
>>
>>2648950

I am a Turkboo and that's about the closes I've seen for white people.
>>
>>2648950
There was a whole bunch of them before the 19th century

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orientalism
>>
>>2648950
>Why is Arab culture and history so ubiquitous yet so unknown on any scale outside of superficiality?
>What about this region is so disinteresting for whites, even for us autismos who talk about history on a Kyrgyz horseriding forum?

probably because they're an artificial group created for geo-political reasons in the 1800's and ~1948 and the decades leading up to it. Plus their culture is just rape, killing, terrorism war and brutality. Arab culture is basically to quarel among yourselves and with your neighbhours and jump around and hold portraits of dictators in hysterical riots in dusty streets. Also taking off one of your sandals and hitting things / people you object to
>>
>>2651219
>I have no idea what I'm talking about
>>
>>2650929
You aren't white Mehmed
>>
File: memri4.png (1MB, 860x1279px) Image search: [Google]
memri4.png
1MB, 860x1279px
>>2648950
because people riding horses or camels in the sand is boring.

Lawrence of Arabia is only interesting because of the adventure and moral dilemmas of Lawrence dealing with this alien culture from his British sensibilities and culture, not because the Arab culture is interesting.
>>
>>2648950
>How many of you have actually learned Arabic

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to learn arabic if you weren't born learning it

that language (more like a language group) is fucking crazy
>>
These people are direct enemies to the people of the western world at the moment.
>>
>>2652170
arab culture isn't just limited to the gulf.
>>
>>2652194
It is to me.
Arabs are separate from Persians, Levantines, Egyptians, Bedouins, Turks, etc.
>>
>>2648950
>How many of you have actually learned Arabic and have extensive knowledge about the middle east? Be honest.

I have, but to be fair, that's because I'm Lebanese.
>>
>>2648950
>he uses "disinteresting" when he means "uninteresting."
>he thinks arabs are obscure

REEEEEEEEEEE NORMIES OUT OF /HIS/
>>
>>2652206
That would make sense if those identities except Turk and Persian weren't completely replaced.
>>
File: Arabian_peninsula_definition.png (7KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
Arabian_peninsula_definition.png
7KB, 250x196px
>>2652194
That's wrong. Everywhere else is just Arabized with it's own local flavor. Original Arab culture is from the Arabian peninsula only.
>>
>>2652241
>cultures can't spread

are you serious dude
>>
From browsing this board indophiles are probably the most rare.
>>
>>2648950
no
>What about this region is so disinteresting for whites, even for us autismos who talk about history on a Kyrgyz horseriding forum?
they don't export a lot of their culture and entertainment like Japan does, and their history gets less attention than european and american history during the years kids are more receptive to becoming extremely passionate about a foreign culture
>>
>>2648950
I'm more interested in preislamic arabia since I've heard very little of it.
>>
>>2652258
For a major civilization, yeah. Pre-muzzies they just didn't write enough of their history down desu. Seems like classical-age India was quite sophisticated and interesting, but it never had a Herodotus or Sima Qian. I buy the argument that culturally/philosophically/religiously they just weren't all that into that stuff.
>>
>>2652257
>Everywhere else is just Arabized with it's own local flavor

Learn to read, nigger.
>>
File: smoking maid.jpg (144KB, 498x450px) Image search: [Google]
smoking maid.jpg
144KB, 498x450px
I wonder how many people know about the Sabaeans, Nabataeans and that Arabs developed written language before the Etruscans and Italics. I feel so informed for knowing about this.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.