[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who were the biggest badasses of the ancient near-East?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Ancient Egypt Armies3.jpg (410KB, 900x459px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient Egypt Armies3.jpg
410KB, 900x459px
Who were the biggest badasses of the ancient near-East?
>>
Assyrians
>>
File: 1491493204173.png (41KB, 393x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491493204173.png
41KB, 393x400px
>>2647927
>you will never flay the skins of your enemies and stitch them to the columns of your palace

why even live
>>
File: succturk.jpg (35KB, 443x380px) Image search: [Google]
succturk.jpg
35KB, 443x380px
The guys who managed to rule it for 600 years while expanding into Europe.

Unlike the other beta nerds who couldn't even keep it for atleast a century without falling cause of civil war or those who laster longer fell to outside threats, namely us.
>>
>>2647914
Parthia
>>
>>2647944
>the eternal t*rkroach is back
I missed you
>>
Which can I learn the most from? Who have the most to teach?
>>
>>2647944
You know, I've actually missed you. Stay safe cockroach and beware the Caucasus nations.
>>
>>2647914
GIRUGAMESH
>>
File: S9T4ivu.jpg (197KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
S9T4ivu.jpg
197KB, 650x432px
this mutherfocker

have you ever killed a lion from horseback?
>>
Assyrians didnt fuck around. They killed you in the most painful way possible. They make the Persians look soft in comparison.

I guess you could argue Leonidus and his Spartans were bad ass to kill about .5 percent of Xerxes army. The Spartans sure talked the talk like a badass.

You could also claim the Scythians were the most badass since their horse archer tactics pretty much could not be stopped for hundreds and hundreds of years and even when the gun was invented people still found it difficult to defeat them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.