[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can history be explained through eugenic and dysgenic cycles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Can history be explained through eugenic and dysgenic cycles defined by the rise and fall of the cognitive capabilities of a people?
>>
I guess this question is too complicated for the brainlets who browse lefty/his/
>>
Give us more to go on OP.
>>
>>2644802
Accept responsibility for your shitty thread and stop blaming the jews you faggot. Maybe the reason she left you is that you're an insufferable cunt who will never better himself because he doesn't accept fault.
>>
>>2644880
I mean take Ancient Egypt for instance. Ancient Egypt's most glorious phase was its most remotest, after that it was just long decline. Could that decline be in part due to the lowering of the quality of the Egyptian stock?

I thing Spengler formulated something like that.
>>
>>2644905

Oh, you're trying to oh so subtly say is race mixing what collapses empires.

i dunno man, can you genetically profile history?
>>
>>2644932
No, not even mixing. I'm talking about dysgenics within a same race, when the stupid outbreed the smart.
>>
>>2644776
no

that's far too simple an idea to boil all of history down to
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.