[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you more of a Hitler or Stalin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: hqdefault.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
Are you more of a Hitler or Stalin?
>>
Probably Hitler

I know more about him than I do Stalin tho
>>
File: 1491841413448.png (698KB, 648x798px) Image search: [Google]
1491841413448.png
698KB, 648x798px
>>2644205

neither
>>
>>2644205
what's the difference?
>>
Probably Stalin. Very cautious, very slow, not an impulsive retard autist.
>>
File: 1485166325929.jpg (17KB, 460x423px) Image search: [Google]
1485166325929.jpg
17KB, 460x423px
>>2644205
Hitler
>autistic, terrible speaking capability, only came to prominence because he knew how to use loudspeakers and speak in vulgar terms
>poop fetish
>undertook an immense reorganization of society that severely drained resources and materiel of his war machine
>was an asshole pretty much every day of his life, terriblly insufficient mustache

Stalin
>was firm, but not overly terroristic at first, it took his wife dying to make him go full paranoia and even then he managed to work his way through it
>disliked airplanes
>undertook an immense reorganization of society that had significant pitfalls, to be sure, but ultimately led to his nation being one of the largest military and economic powers on the planet
>could be an asshole but also had a sense of humor and big mustache

Even if you're an actual Nazi, on personality points and accomplishments alone it's kind of stupid to want to be like Hitler.
>>
>>2644252
>terriblly insufficient mustache
That's where you're wrong
>>
Stalin

>Hitler ruled while being loved and left the country a segmented county that was raped by communists and live with eternal guilt.

>Stalin ruled while being hated and left his country a fucking superpower which BTFO's the western world even today.

let's face it, Hitler was beta and so are his fanbois
>>
File: g2hxum0.jpg (61KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
g2hxum0.jpg
61KB, 600x405px
>>2644275
>superpower which BTFO's the western world even today.

what?
>>
File: Stalin Rabbit.jpg (14KB, 340x443px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin Rabbit.jpg
14KB, 340x443px
>>2644205
Stalin
>>
>>2644289
America put their franchise in Russia
Russia put their president in the white house

just keep thinking that the western world stands a chance.
>>
>>2644275
>Stalin ruled while being hated and left his country a fucking superpower which BTFO's the western world even today.
>>
>>2644306
Memes are fun.
>>
File: Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg (155KB, 864x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Cvd5WtBUMAAGylX.jpg
155KB, 864x1152px
>>2644306
>Russia put their president in the white house

reminder that there is STILL no evidence of any russian hacking conspiracy and that democrats are just sore losers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aQ-NxEMrHU
>>
>>2644306
You have an economy the size of Spain.
>>
>>2644321
and can stiill kick your ass
>>
File: 1485434094919.png (359KB, 505x656px) Image search: [Google]
1485434094919.png
359KB, 505x656px
More Stalin. I don't need to jump through a million mental hoops to kill countrymen like Hitler did. Sorry for the edge.
>>
>>2644205
Mmm... I'd say Hitler. I've felt like him pretty often. Coming from a background that I play WWII shooters, and am most capable of empathizing with the underdog. That's typically the Axis whenever they feature the later years of the war. I'm also desperately trying to revitalize dying things frequently. So, all in all, not much of a jump to Deutschland for the period there.

Where mah Wehrmacht bros at?
>>
>>2644311
>Youtuber
>Uses the word "cuck"
>Complains about mainstream media and Democrats

Wow, what a non-biased, educational, and worthwhile source! Good find, my dude. Here's an upboat.
>>
>>2644306
>>2644311

Actually the soviets did their best to get Kennedy elected back in the days
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.