[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Egyptians white before they were all raped and invaded by Arabs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8726.jpg (24KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8726.jpg
24KB, 231x300px
Were Egyptians white before they were all raped and invaded by Arabs?
>>
Yes

/thread
>>
The Arab conquest of Egypt had very little impact on the genetic makeup of the average Egyptian. An Egyptian 2000 years ago would probably look more or less the same as a modern Egyptian
>>
>>2643438
They're both indo-europeans
>>
The whole mediterannean is more or less the same. Trade, immigration, etc. You can find Egyptians that are Italian-white to Sudanese-Black.

If you mean 'white' such as Nordic - then obviously not.
>>
https://youtu.be/NHaFYdnk5Ho
This debate by two well known classicists settled the debate for me once and for all.
>>
Real egyptians are pretty much modern day Arabs. The whites and blacks you find today are from conquests of romans and other european powers. Blacks are the barbarian hoard in that part of the world.
>>
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-08-king-tut-european-men-dna.html
>>
File: nefertiti.jpg (25KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
nefertiti.jpg
25KB, 300x400px
>>2643438
They most likely had more arabic features like hook noses, large dark eyebrows and perhaps more olive skin tones.

There were european rulers of the egyptian throne because of the Ptolemaic dynasty, although whether that greek aristocratic family had white skin is anyone's guess.

As for that bust right there, it's more of a representation of what her ideal look was rather than realistic face proportions. Her nose was deliberately made to look more "european" in a sense, and the swan like neck to look more feminine.
>>
>>2644545
>hapmeme
>>
>>2644569
>being jewish
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 736x736px
Only problem with the Arabic thing, is ancient Egyptians were practically never drawn with full beards.

Their closest living relatives today are Semites.
>>
File: 33f75bbcd95080bd358813c40da7ab56.jpg (138KB, 736x1309px) Image search: [Google]
33f75bbcd95080bd358813c40da7ab56.jpg
138KB, 736x1309px
Fuck off
>>
>>2644570
Hitler was a Jew too according to that article.
>>
>>2644580
ok shlomo
>>
>>2643438
I'm really loving this meme where a smaller population is capable of completely genetically displacing the original one just because they managed to conquer them. I bet you think anatolians and greeks were genetically changed as well.
>>
>>2644524
It's like watching two retards trying to out-retard each other
>>
>>2644597
Hey, don't you know? The Romans literally killed all the Celts and Iberians
>>
>>2644597
lel, one post in this thread with actual evidence behind it, the rest kvetching.
>>
>>2644524
This is so cringey. I'm taking right to /pol/
>>
>>2644583
your seriously retarded
>>
>>2644613
>your

lmao
>>
>>2644597
Yep, idiots do this with the persians, Phoenicians, and Iberians.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.