[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The British rule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: india.gif (71KB, 641x701px) Image search: [Google]
india.gif
71KB, 641x701px
Would the Bongs still have India if they had learned to intermarry with Indians in the way the Mughals did (who ended up lasting far longer in India than the British)?
>>
Have you seen Indian women? Ew.

As a bong i'd choose British women over them. That's saying something mate.
>>
UK is already filled with South Asians as it is.
>>
File: v.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>2642220
Yeah I've seen them
>>
>>2642194
Considering ACTUAL Bongs live in America, Australia, NZ, and Canada, and the cunts still want to be independent: nope.
>>
>>2642220
I live in central NJ, an area with lots of Indians. The women are pretty sexy, it's just that the men are all goobers. If you had a son with her he's pretty much guaranteed to be a beta. The women all end up chasing white guys, even moreso than east asians
>>
>>2642194
You think the British didn't marry Indian women?
I once read of a Scottish Officer in the EIC who had fathered 80+ children after demonstrating alacrity when it came to the mughal culture of polygamy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kutcha_butcha
>>
>>2644262
KILTED
>>
>>2643532
theres some thicc indians here in nj
>>
>>2644262
S-sauce?
>>
>>2643532
>If you had a son with her he's pretty much guaranteed to be a beta.
Well that's racist.

>>2643532
>The women all end up chasing white guys, even moreso than east asians
Indian with Indian intermariage rate is the highest in America, despite being known as "le melting pot".
>>
File: namitha-111210432398.jpg (91KB, 590x881px) Image search: [Google]
namitha-111210432398.jpg
91KB, 590x881px
>>2643532
I live in NJ too. A lot of Indian's do tend to be pretty weird, but most of them are FOB's. Most of the Indians I know that grew up here are pretty successful with girls, like most other Americans. My own brother dated a white chick for most of his teens (he married a jap tho)

I think it's all about your biases desu.

>t. Pajeet
>>
>>2645076
>Well that's racist
Get the fuck off this website and go back to rebbit you nigger
>>
Early on British officers had an alarming tendency to go full native, later years of company rule ruined that.
>>
>>2645134
It's not biases it's my real world experience. Literally 90% of indian men I see are low test and skinnyfat. When I would go to Rutgers parties or bars the indian girls end up literally throwing themselves at me me. I'm not even that alpha either.
>>
>>2646286
I had the opposite experience when I moved to the states.
>go to college parties with my dorm friends.
>get numbers from chicks without trying

It's more to do with how living in India in your teens fucks with your brain. You either go full mumbling beta or creepy rapist because society tells you that you have to focus all your youthful energies into studying and then get a job and eventually mom and dad are gonna find a nice girl with a large bank account from your community to take care of your relationship needs.
>>
>>2642194
OP, the brits would have kept India for a far longer period of time if they had agreed to home rule after World war 1. The indian freedom movement, even under gandhi's early years kept asking for home rule or dominion status and the british refused.

By the time the british started to say that Dominion status would be considered for India in the distant future the INC had enough of it and they had started angling for complete independence.
>>
File: KILTED.png (1MB, 1022x1000px) Image search: [Google]
KILTED.png
1MB, 1022x1000px
>>2644603
Can't find the exact source, was looking for it yesterday.
Here's a consolation from Niall Ferguson's empire though, apparently (perhaps obviously) it was very common.
Scott's were less concerned with racial purity, being a race of savages themselves. They were also over-represented among EIC's officer's.
>>
>>2646286
I'd put that at least partially down to the poor diets and conditions of the Indian urban working class desu senpai
>>
>>2646644
he is referring to the diaspora abroad I think.

India right now has pretty blatant class divides where young upper middle classes are amerifat tier while you have poorer kids having stunted and malnourished bodies.
>>
>>2642250

H I G H C A S T E
>>
>>2646266
Triggered desu
>>
>>2646617
I guarantee if the british had gone around shagging every Indian woman the Raj would have lasted only twenty minutes.

Generally in olden times stealing other people's women was a good route to getting your own balls cut off with a kukhri. Sexual Jealousy was something you didn't fuck around with.

There's a reason after the Indian mutiny, native uprisings were able to be steadily reduced.

Because the Bongs started bringing their Bongellas with them over from Bongistan. And everyone from then on kept to their own flavours.
>>
>>2642194
>turn Britain into a part of india even though the only reason they want india is to make cash for Britain.
>>
>>2647835
>implying high caste race conscious Hindus didn't want to marry their daughters to even fairer more prosperous warriors, administrates, and scholars.
>implying miscegenation or ethnic emasculation was some great and respected taboo before the EIC arrived.
>implying mutinies and insurrections were because Brits did too much "ooga booga where the paki women at"
>implying the brits ever wanted to go "shagging every Indian woman the Raj" not just the ones that conformed to their notions of beauty (a small minority).

Do you know how small the British population was? If every bachelor took 5 wives it wouldn't drastically change the gender ratios on the subcontinent.

r/hapas exists, and I've yet to see some surge of white violence perpetrated by Asian men.
>>
>>2646644
its because they are of vegetarian ancestry. It domesticates the males and I would consider that is a factor as to why hinduism has remained so continuous.
>>
>>2648060
>implying high caste race conscious Hindus didn't want to marry their daughters to even fairer more prosperous warriors, administrates, and scholars.

No Indians aren't as cucked as say Filipinos in that regard.
>>
>>2648060
No it didn't work like that. Society back then was super tribal compared to today's standards. The Brits were always viewed as perpetual foreigners.
>>
>>2648100
>it didn't work like that
>people marrying off their sons/daughtesr to wealthier and more powerful individuals never happened
>>
>>2648112
>people marrying off their sons/daughtesr to wealthier and more powerful individuals never happened
If it did happen, it wasn't that common. As most higher caste people would just let the mid-lower castes take the burden like >>2648060

You need to take your cuck fantasies out of here .
>>
>>2648138
I didn't write that post. Now quit projecting your insecurity and provide some sources if you're going to state otherwise.
>>
>>2648142
>Now quit projecting your insecurity and provide some sources if you're going to state otherwise.
It doesn't make sense by historical context. Higher caste people always threw lower/middle caste people under the bus if shit hit the fan. It's why the genetic mixture for them has remained the same after centuries/millennia.
>>
>>2648142
Hinduism is an ethno-relgion, hypergamy doesn't apply to whites because they are theological outcastes, they don't get treated with abuse because they're paler but they want nothing to do with LARPers.
>>
>>2643532
There are less pajeets in edison copared to rest of central NJ. Most indians here are unly like Bengals
>>
File: Kuchi woman.jpg (197KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
Kuchi woman.jpg
197KB, 980x552px
.>>2648138
Hahaha what's the burden? Marrying a white man?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Skinner_(East_India_Company_officer)
A mere Scottish Lieutenant colonel marries the daughter of a Zamindar in the 1770s! When the extent of the EIC was just a few coastal forts and Bengal.

The irony is the ones averse to these unions were the British, they didn't want the low scum that filled the ranks of their colonial forces to sully themselves for even the most exalted Indian women.
>>
>>2648246
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Skinner_(East_India_Company_officer)
> she was taken prisoner at the age of fourteen
Feel like you missed a part.

>The irony is the ones averse to these unions were the British, they didn't want the low scum that filled the ranks of their colonial forces to sully themselves for even the most exalted Indian women.
Lol no. The reason stopped these kind of marriages was they thought it would create a sympathy for India, which would weaken the hold on the (then) divided subcontinent.

It's all history anyways. Britain later accepted 10 times the amount of Indian immigrants post-WW2 (well they're more British than they are Indian now desu) so it's all good.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.