[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that he's done better than all of the american

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: charles-ii-of-spain_imagelarge.jpg (58KB, 448x312px) Image search: [Google]
charles-ii-of-spain_imagelarge.jpg
58KB, 448x312px
Daily reminder that he's done better than all of the american presidents combined.
>>
PPPPPFFFFFBBBTTPFH...
>>
Haha poor guy
>>
>>2641343
>TFW you have Habsburg heritage and the resulting mandibular prognathism.
Honestly, fellows, having aristocratic blood is a meme... just kill me.
>>
>>2641464
You're a rightful ruler of Spain.
It is your duty to take over your land, as a child of Charles II
>>
>>2641464
>I must unite the Habsburg peoples under one throne
>>
>>2641535
>>2641599
Wouldst thou follow me, brothers?
>>
>>2641830
Through battle and unto victory we shall march!
>>
File: Sic Semper Tyrannis.jpg (4MB, 3122x4294px) Image search: [Google]
Sic Semper Tyrannis.jpg
4MB, 3122x4294px
>>2641343
>tfw a monarchy under Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson would have been better than all of the presidents and shitty European aristocracy combined
>>
>>2642050
Jackson had some strange ideas though. Lee on the other hand ...
>>
>>2641830
GNNNNNNNMMMGFFFGHHHHH
>>
File: 1480177275608.jpg (229KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480177275608.jpg
229KB, 510x600px
>>2642084
As i recall most southerners preferred a Jackson monarchy because of his almost biblical nature - he literally came out of no where and BTFO'd northern armies 2-3 times his size, commanding and moving troops so fast that at the time the north thought his infantry units were cavalry.

I like Lee too, but honestly his kvetching post civil war turns me off. He just kind of gave up and withered away. At least jacksons legacy would have remained strong and he would have been seen as some sacrificial lamb to ensure the strength and legitimacy of a loose southern confederacy governed by a monarchy instead of a republic.

PLUS: Golden circle - Confederate/Spanish alliance sharing trade routes and quickly becoming one of the most powerful mercantile alliances in world history. Would have been beautiful. Southern Bells conversing with Latin beauties, while the gentlemen spoke of business and culture.
>>
File: 1483320587762.jpg (82KB, 783x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483320587762.jpg
82KB, 783x590px
BRUPUPUPUPP
OWEEEEE OWEEEE OWEEEE
FLPBPLBPLBPLBPLBPBLLPB REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2641830

Marry your closest relative and we have a start
>>
>>2642176
>tfw he could had been the perfect anon if he only had born couple centuries later

Goodnight, sweet prince.
>>
>>2642176
BBRRAKGRRLLLLLLLL
>>
File: Season_one_jacqui_(2).png (121KB, 250x312px) Image search: [Google]
Season_one_jacqui_(2).png
121KB, 250x312px
The show died with her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.