[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were most ancient civilizations obsessed with boipussy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Why were most ancient civilizations obsessed with boipussy?
>>
Childhood is trying to please women.

Adulthood is realizing women were a mistake.
>>
>>2639651
Boys can't get pregnant
>>
File: greece-pottery.jpg (61KB, 468x455px) Image search: [Google]
greece-pottery.jpg
61KB, 468x455px
>>2639651
boipussy built civilizations

as soon as christcucks came along and banned it everything started to fall apart
>>
>>2639659
This. There's nothing manlier than assfucking males (no homo).
>>
>>2639651
Because you can't experience the fullness of life without licking and kissing cute little boy cock.
>>2639659
that's a woman, you can see the titmeat
>>
>>2639651
idk, why is this particular internet subculture we inhabit so obsessed with it?

are we the contemporary Ancient Greeks?
>>
>>2639762
most human cultures probably have included same sex relationships of some sort, they just don't/didn't particularly have the modern western concept of exclusive homosexuality. true gays are very rare after all and domination and submission (even if unconscious) were with us before we were human

4chan is a mix of doubleplus irony and edgy humor, wanting to rebel against modernity but also sometimes embrace its aspects that speak to our more primitive pre-Christian mind and LBGTers of all sorts who feel free to express themselves
>>
>>2639797
>be me leaving men's spa where I got my balls drained by a passionate Latino twink
>a pack of faggots is assembled outside
>some mincing nancy hands me a flier for this years parade of queers
>crumple it up and shove him out of my path
>gasps of astonishment
>yell 'FUCKING FAGGOTS' as I get in my Lexus and drive away
>>
>>2639651
>hot Mediterranean sun
>cannot get pregnant
>you know full well all guys want sex
>staying in a sweaty barracks with just guys for a good chunk of your life
>male equivalent of Class S

anyone of these reasons
>>
File: 1485910913769.jpg (76KB, 619x563px) Image search: [Google]
1485910913769.jpg
76KB, 619x563px
Because boipucci is the best. People who say they wouldn't fuck a cute androgynous boy if they were too horny and had nothing else at disposal are lying.
>>
>Christianity forbids homosexuality
>Christian priests are famous for sexually abusing underage boys

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>2641382
They stole the boipussy from the common man.
>>
>>2639651
>tfw no trap god(dess)
>>
Honestly if you could today and it wasn't frowned up, would you take boipussy?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.