[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"If I were the Devil"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>this was from 1965
https://youtu.be/sFaDD30Yk68
>>
>>2638335
The type of people that make those type of doomsday videos need to be sterilised.
>>
>>2638399
I can't seem to find an argument here. Care to provide one?
>>
religious fundamentalism should be considered a mental illness
>>
>>2638452
>teaching evolution is satanic
stopped watching at that point.
>>
>>2638452
What argument have you even made, OP? this is just a really makes you think post
>>
File: Stoned-Ape-Picture.png (345KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
Stoned-Ape-Picture.png
345KB, 600x396px
>>2638463
Now that I did disagree with. The rest was bretty aggurate, tho.
>>
>>2638466
Well he just replied with a "this sucks" response instead of a thought-out rebuttal of the source provided.
>>
>>2638480
why go through the trouble of writing out a well thought out rebuttal against a meme video that's basically "anything that contradicts the bible is the devil"
>>
File: 2cd.png (38KB, 600x621px) Image search: [Google]
2cd.png
38KB, 600x621px
>>2638335
Based Ba'al
>>
>>2638493
More like 1960s baptist teaching, don't rope every other denomination into that shit.
>>
>>2638480
OP if you post low level bait like this you deserve what you get.
>>
>>2638335
>MUH WESTERN CIVILISATION
>MUH DEGENERACY
Nigger would have not lasted a day in Athens or Rome during the Bacchanalia
>>
File: 6196303895_e68a2e0607_b.jpg (327KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
6196303895_e68a2e0607_b.jpg
327KB, 1024x678px
Bump
>>
>>2638335
All he did was take all the controversies which were current at the time and make a sermon out of them attributing it to the devil. Using this today makes it seem that fundamentalists believe modern notions are new.
>>
>>2638335

>those who have to those who wanted
>middle class disappears with all their wealth being sucked up by the wealthy while they and the poor sink slowly deeper in poverty/debt
>>
Some lectures on the development of modern Christianity.
https://youtu.be/ZRi1mOQEXQw
https://youtu.be/XZtUyEoQBiU
>>
>>2641119
Fuck off. Why do you keep bumping this shit thread? Are you that desparate for attention?
>>
>>2639338
>Using a single skull for Homo Sapiens when the different races clearly have different skull shapes
Who the fuck did this? Probably a Jew
>>
>>2642913
Disparities aren't significant enough to garner separate skulls.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.