[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /his/, what would you say the odds are that I'm a descendant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (566).png (13KB, 293x162px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (566).png
13KB, 293x162px
So /his/, what would you say the odds are that I'm a descendant of slave rapery? I'm a fairly white dude in all other aspects of my ancestry
>>
One drop rule

You're finished kill yourself nigger
>>
>implying
my ancestors never left the scandinavian peninsula
>>
>>2633391
>tfw I'm a nigger with white privelege

oh glorious day!
>>
>>2633387
Well, Denmark did have a West African colonial empire, so I would say "possible but doubtful".
>>
>>2633387
Nigger
>>
My mother's side of the family comes entirely from Sicily. My father's side of the family is a little more mutt-ish, but it's mostly German and French. I guess we might have some slave blood in there somewhere.
>>
>>2633425
If it helps, the main chunks of my ancestors are from the british isles and spain
>>
>>2633441
Oh, I thought you were the Scandinavian guy.

Yeah that ups your chances quite a bit.
>>
>>2633439
I've got some Italian in me as well. Just barely more than the West African though
>>
File: CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg (24KB, 551x551px) Image search: [Google]
CO6UDZCUAAA736G.jpg
24KB, 551x551px
>he can't trace his entire ancestry back to the 8th century with church records
>>
Jokes on you. My grandparents were Croatian immigrants.
>>
>>2633446
Neat. Well, not neat. I mean, I'm more just interested in who the strange fruit was in the family tree and why my grandparents don't recall one. They were right about us being mildly italian, but somehow kunta just slipped into the sands of time.

>>2633451
I probably could, my grandmother is a catholic. But she's all touchy about having indigenous ancestry and would probably think I was asking in order to confim that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.