[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has the fear of being cucked by niggers been around so long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (296KB, 733x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 733x1000px
Why has the fear of being cucked by niggers been around so long?
>>
>>2632061
because they hold the power to breed out any lighter colored peoples
>>
The entire planet fears the BBC. They literally cannot compete. The entirety of the planet's males will be haplogroup A by the end of the century and there is nothing they can do about it.
>>
>>2632061
Because blacks carry so many STDs.

For example half of all black teenage females in America have herpes.
>>
>>2632099
>tfw my black female classmate has herpes
>>
>>2632099
>>2632127
There are differences in vaginal microflora that can effect herpes HSV/HIV and preterm birth.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4178329/#!po=6.17978

Its not to say that one cannot get say herpes as a white woman but that there is a predisposition for black women compared to white women when exposed.

Science and medicine is only just now talking about it which is sad. They can't say why but suffice to say the transmission rates isn't because of sexual promiscuity, it really is just being fucked over by possibly genetic predisposition to foreign Eurasian strains of HSV
>>
>>2632149
race is a social construct
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2632061
Kek I was just reading this book.
Arabs were really afraid of it.
On the other hand adulterers always died in the book most of the time by the hand of the cuck.
>>
>>2632061
Being cucked by africans only started becoming a thing once the whites of the southern states feared slave rebellion.
>>
Reminder that the Arabs stole 1001 Nights from the Persians and autistically shoved Allah in every third line.

And it's because niggers are the most disgusting creature imaginable for a woman to lay with. It's even more humiliating than fucking a horse.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.