[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Darius III.jpg (35KB, 192x269px) Image search: [Google]
Darius III.jpg
35KB, 192x269px
CRAWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>2631535
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL
>>
File: 51242137.jpg (833KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
51242137.jpg
833KB, 1024x765px
Well it's just like your opinion man
>>
>>2631535
THEEEEESE THREAAAAAADS ARE SHIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>2631535
There was no point conquering Persia, he didn't make it better, brought nothing of value to Persia. It was all to fill his overinflated ego. Serves him right he died young and the empire he built fractured.
>>
>>2631697
You are a sad little retard and when you're dead not even your momma will cry for you, with discovering Persia and Egypt Alexander revolutionized the ancient world, bring the M.E, N.Africa and Greece together in an elightened network of cultured intelelctuals: philosophers, mathematicians, engineers, astronomers, poets etc who worked together to expand human knowledge and better civilization.

No Alexander?

No Rome, no medieval age, no scientific age, no modern era, nothing.
>>
>>2631697
>brought nothing of value to Persia
He didn't do it for the persians lmao, he did it for the greeks. And you are right, he didn't change a thing about the persian administation model. Rather he adopted it and passed it on to the europeans. The roman cursus publicus was inspired by the persian angarium for example. And like the other anon said, it helped with cultural syncretism - linking egypt, the near east and european cultures. No conquest of persia means no romaboo.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.