[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anthropologically speaking, which mating patterns lead to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1491514731205.jpg (91KB, 602x634px) Image search: [Google]
1491514731205.jpg
91KB, 602x634px
Anthropologically speaking, which mating patterns lead to the development of this form? Bear in mind hip hop and I like big butts and I cannot lie did hit critical mass until the late 80s.
>>
Reminder that assmen are the engines of human evolution and that titsmen are the only that stands between us and human enlightenment
>>
>>2630166
There's a point where it gets too big. This is that point.
>t. assman
>>
File: 1-natural-selection-14-728.jpg (103KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1-natural-selection-14-728.jpg
103KB, 728x546px
>>2630166
You're a dude who likes big hips so you fuck women who have this trait.

>bigger hips = higher chance of successful childbirth/more children
>successful childbirth/more children = more people who like bigger hips
>more people who like bigger hips = more women with big hips

Bigger hips are an advantageous trait, and as a result having said trait will result in you having more babies with your trait. his over thousands of years results in what we have now. And besides the evolutionary aspect there's a cultural aspect as well.
>>
>>2630190
end yourself it needs to be BIGGER
B I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R
>>
hips somthing something evreythingaboutawomenismeanttodecieveyou
>>
>>2630166
>which mating patterns lead to the development of this form?
Humans do not give off very conspicuous signs of ovulating, so they need other ways to attract attention. Hence tits and ass.
Although I don't recall what situations made ass more favorable than tits and vice versa
>>
She a'aite but herr booty ain't all dat

An she lite skinded an' sheeit
>>
Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal
These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was heah, geah, because

Back then hoes didn't want me, now I'm hot hoes all on me
>>
>>2630253
TWO EIGHT ONE, THREE THREE OH, EIGHT, ZERO ZERO FO'
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steatopygia

Steatopygia is a genetic characteristic found in women of sub-Saharan African origin, most notably (but not solely) among the Khoisan of southern Africa and Pygmies of central Africa. It has also been observed among the Andamanese people, such as the Onge tribe, in the Andaman Islands of the Indian Ocean. In most populations of Homo sapiens, females are more likely than their male counterparts to accumulate adipose tissue in the buttock region. This genetic characteristic is prevalent among women but also occurs to a lesser degree in men.[5]

Steatopygia would seem to have been a characteristic of a population which once extended from the Gulf of Aden to the Cape of Good Hope, from which peoples the Khoisan and Pygmies may be remnants.[6][7] Among the Khoisan, it begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy. While the Khoisan afford the most noticeable examples of its development, it is by no means rare in other parts of Africa.

It has been suggested that this feature was once more widespread. Paleolithic Venus figurines, sometimes referred to as "Steatopygian Venus" figures, discovered from Europe to Asia presenting a remarkable development of the thighs, and even the prolongation of the labia minora, have been used to support this theory. Whether these were intended to be lifelike or exaggeratory, even idealistic, is unclear. These figures do not qualify as Steatopygian, since they exhibit an angle of approximately 120 degrees between the back and the buttocks, while Steatopygia is diagnosed by modern medical standards at an angle of about 90 degrees only.[8]
>>
Tippin' on four fours, wrapped in four vogues
Tippin' on four fours wrapped in four vogues
>>
File: 1478731391937.jpg (38KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478731391937.jpg
38KB, 640x640px
>>2630166

How come all light bright chicks have dark eyes like that. You know the ones that always be acting boujie when they aint even got a reason to be acting like that.
>>
>>2630166
something to do with heat dissipation, especially useful during pregnancy iirc
>>
File: Madness.png (226KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Madness.png
226KB, 300x400px
>>2630166
spotted the braapposting /b/tard
>>
>>2630199
Good post.
>>
>>2630201
>>2630190
>>
File: race differentiate.png (140KB, 917x761px) Image search: [Google]
race differentiate.png
140KB, 917x761px
>>2630166
Look under reproduction chart.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.