[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cultural Catholics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1472016118448.jpg (39KB, 720x575px) Image search: [Google]
1472016118448.jpg
39KB, 720x575px
>cultural Catholics
>>
>>2629176
It's literally just a tipper without the fedora.
>>
>>2629176
In today's world its ether that or nothing. your choice
>>
>>2629176
Actually makes sense since catholicism is pretty much just a whole bunch of rites and customs. On the other hand protestants have no culture.
>>
>>2629176
What, you think I would follow the antichrist?
The one who allows his flock to be beheaded?
The one who says that if you concern yourself about the common person you are evil?
The one who kisses the feet of an enemy then smiles as he drives a truck through a christmas celebration?

The papacy is once again full of rot, we need another reformation and a new papacy
>>
>>2629176
I grew up with festivities and customs which are comfy to me. I no longer identify as catholic or christian, but I still enjoy seeing the processions on holy week, the feasts of Easter, day of the dead, day of three wisemen. It's the food mostly, but at this point it's what I grew up with so it's tradition. Tons of people celebrate christmas but aren't christian. That said I am not a cultural catholic but I do enjoy some festivities of catholic holidays.
>>
>>2629967
Edgy.
>>
File: peter-turkson.jpg (57KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
peter-turkson.jpg
57KB, 1024x752px
>>2629938
Oh, motherfucker, don't get me started. Everyone who thinks like you is going to be hurled into the fucking darkness, where there is wailing and gnashing of teeth.
>>
>cultural christians

Oh wait, I meant "all of """""""""""traditionalist""""""""""""" 4chan"
>>
>>2629176
Enjoy your couch pupper
>>
>>2629176
>internet Catholics criticising cultural Catholics
>>
>>2629176
Steve Heidenreich is that you?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.