[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How were the commies able to get nuclear weapons so fast? Was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How were the commies able to get nuclear weapons so fast?

Was Moscow really that powerful they knew about the most secret projects in the US? How is that even possible? We were lucky that they weren't crazy, but what if they were?

I've heard Stalin knew about the bomb even before some of Roosevelts closest government members did. That's really disturbing.
>>
>>2627677
Anon nobody in charge of the lives of millions of people is "crazy". They'd fucking poison your coffee if you were.
You need a large consensus and a good enough reason to drop a fucking A-bomb.

If you launch a nuke for shit and giggles literally a hundred nations will swarm you like flies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phpe0DsisbY

Russians aren't idiots or madmen.
Slaughtering your own citizens is a different story. But act up on your neighbors and you'll end up like Saddam.
>>
>>2627677
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Fuchs
>>
>>2627696
>Anon nobody in charge of the lives of millions of people is "crazy".
Hitler
Pol Pot
Mao

Enough said. Also if it so easy to poison someone, why did nobody poison Hitler?
>>
>>2627677
Klaus Fuchs was one of the biggest mistake in operation paperclip
>>
>>2627704
>it is easy to poison a hypochondriac paranoid dictator who only eats what HIS cooks cooked for him like hitler or stalin
>>
>>2627677
Because McCarthy was right and us state department was full of commie spies. Bunch of commie Jews handed us nuclear secrets over to Soviets and were executed for treason after they were caught
>>
>>2627722
>State Department
>the fucking state department handles technical specifications for defense projects

stay in school
>>
>>2627722
This still sounds like a lame excuse.

They were literally working on the most important project in human history.

Was it that hard to contain them in closed secret cities and spy on them 24/7?
>>
File: Klaus_Fuchs_-_police_photograph.jpg (57KB, 474x599px) Image search: [Google]
Klaus_Fuchs_-_police_photograph.jpg
57KB, 474x599px
what the fuck i told you who gave most of the nuklear secrets to the soviert union
it was klaus fuchs a communist scientist who fleet germany duing the war and joined the manhatan project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klaus_Fuchs
>>
>>2627677
It's called "stealing intel" and "using spies and traitors", as >>2627748 pointed out.
>>
>>2627748
>U.S. catches spies selling nuclear secrets to the Soviets
>hangs them

>Britain catches spies giving nuclear secrets to the Soviets
>gives him a slap on the wrist and let's him move into the COMBLOC
No wonder the sun set on the empire.
>>
File: mileva_maric-274x300.jpg (17KB, 274x300px) Image search: [Google]
mileva_maric-274x300.jpg
17KB, 274x300px
>>2627677

Because the nuclear bomb was invented by a Serb
>>
>>2628202
she worked with einstein but she didn't invent shit
>>
>>2628218
https://www.technologyreview.com/s/427621/did-einsteins-first-wife-secretly-coauthor-his-1905-relativity-paper/

The truth is coming out. Serbian Woman invented the Bomb
>>
>>2628279
neither einstein nor his whife invented the bomb you serbian autist
>>
>>2627677
(((Rosenbergs)))
(((David Greenglass)))
(((Harry Gold)))
(((Morton Sobell)))
(((William Perl)))
(((Joel Barr)))

There were others involved, these are just the ones off the top of my head.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.